Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Salesforce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salesforce (254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salesforce by dannyjohn: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is customer relationship management software developed by a software company named as Salesforce Inc, headquartered in San Francisco, USA. It is a powerful CRM tool from gavel to gavel, which is often called as Customer Relationship Management tool that provides case management and task management interfaces for different types of events. The distinguishing feature is that it provides integration of different services for organizational needs.

They integrate multiple customer services and support services along with CRM applications. Integrating data from different social networking sites has become quite easy with the introduction of Salesforce. Understanding the customer data, identifying customer interests and identifying customer perception are the key areas of application.

Re: Salesforce by Manicopus: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2021
You'll need to recruit a team of professionals to create Salesforce applications. You won't be able to perform a good job on your own. That is why I strongly advise you to consider it and check into salesforce integration services uk . I'm delighted I found this company, went to them, and received assistance. I no longer have any issues with my company's applications. I hope that I was of assistance, and that you will be able to considerably improve your organization as a result of these professionals.

(1) (Reply)

All The Club Trophies Won By Super Eagles/super Falcons This Season (video) / EXPOSED: Fraud In Nigerian Football Coaches Association / Arsenal Readying Third Ben White Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.