Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is This Decision Good For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Decision Good For Me? (303 Views)

If You Are Into Fx, This Will Be Good For You. / Dear Co Nairalanders,please Advice Me On This Decision. / Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Decision Good For Me? by empire02: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good afternoon fellow lander's,

Please is my decision good?

I currently owe a POS center and a betshop . though I started off with POS before opening a betshop, then the POS was yielding a reasonable income per day... like 5_7k per day, it was from the POS I raised money nd open up the bet shop and equally start off my building.

Right now people are into the POS much hence I'm making little or no profits ..the POS barely make 1500_2k per day whereas the betshop gives me at worst 120k weekly.
Now I still pay the guy running that POS , Plus other expenses and risks of going to bank often...

I have decided to shut it down while I focus on my two betshop, please is the action a bold one??
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
empire02:

Please is my decision good?

I currently owe a POS center and a betshop . though I started off with POS before opening a betshop, then the POS was yielding a reasonable income per day... like 5_7k per day, it was from the POS I raised money nd open up the bet shop and equally start off my building.

Right now people are into the POS much hence I'm making little or no profits ..the POS barely make 1500_2k per day whereas the betshop gives me at worst 120k weekly.
Now I still pay the guy running that POS , Plus other expenses and risks of going to bank often...

I have decided to shut it down while I focus on my two betshop, please is the action a bold one??

Very well. You close a biz to open another one. Work on opening another betshop making three. All the very best!
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by Kpobaridaniel(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Face the bet shops
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by Leemekzy: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Face your betshop it more profitable. I own 3 betshops here in lagos so i know what am saying.
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by empire02: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
[
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by daviscool: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by empire02: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Very well. You close a biz to open another one. Work on opening another betshop making three. All the very best!

Thanks though I'm currently working towards opening a phone accessories soon
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by Leemekzy: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
empire02:

Thanks though I'm currently working towards opening a phone accessories soon
nice. having more than one source of income is the best.
Re: Is This Decision Good For Me? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
empire02:

Please is my decision good?...

POS is no longer as profitable as it used to be. Most POS shop owners are now consolidating. As in, they are merging their business with other things.

You can do that too and merge your POS business with the betting shop. If that doesn't work, close down the POS business and focus on the betting shop.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Losing Billions Cos Of Pay On Delivery. / Is Tigerwit A Good Option / Okrika Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.