Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) (5385 Views)

See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today / New Found Words Any Nigerian Lady Won't Like. / I Thought I Knew Everything About My Husband Until This Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by javaRookie: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
I was scrolling through Facebook when I bumped into this post.
Seems like the poster hit a nerve as 90% of the ladies where attacking him brutally.

It is like there are no Redpillers on Facebook??

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by javaRookie: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by javaRookie: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Omoh eh. People under the comment section deserve to be stoned.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Kamdil: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
They are claiming gender equality but don't want to have equal responsibility.

Selfish lots.

One thing i notice about broke women is that they have entitlement mentality.

22 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by AlexB300: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kamdil:

Selfish lots.

surprised at Nigerian girls mentality grin

9 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by etrange: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
We all say women should bring in money but many men are scared by a lady's success. It's like they're saying "bring in money but make sure you don't earn more than me". Such men would happily chose a shop owner over a career woman. Again, men asking their women to bring in money is good but they should also know that means they'd be willing to contribute to house chores. The truth is, women are not machines. Taking care of the kids, doing house chores and working at the same time would take a toll on anyone and that's why we get married in the first place, to share these tasks either horizontally or vertically. The independent western ladies we admire wouldn't achieve that height if their men were like some African men who want to sit back and get served like kings.

Good morning people!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Prettyclown: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
U men wetin una want self?
Fine! they want us to start contributing to the family finance, right?

But, some of u can't stand a bit of her progress when she start making the money, some of u even get insecured and jealous at every slight of her financial input to the family.

When she starts bringing in the money, u start having the feelings of hatred, insecurity, enviness and so on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by bigcee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prettyclown:

But, some of u can't stand a bit of her progress when she start making the money, some of u even get insecured and jealous at every slight of her financial input to the family.

When she starts bringing in the money, u start having the feelings of hatred, insecurity, enviness and so on

Start making the money first na undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by BENRAZY(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
One way or the other that post is 100% right

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hoês
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by jimmychang: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Make we empower women ...abeg who empower us grin grin grin

Who go empower my younger brothers and sisters?

Do I look like the government ...tell these hoes to fix their lives first ...

9 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Blackfire(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is even a SIN to toast a lady now ...with buhari as President...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kamdil:

Selfish lots.

Which of those women, the ones in the comments especially, told you she's a feminist that wants gender equality? Abi you just want to talk? undecided

And what exactly is paining you? The fact that you're called the Head or the fact that you're supposed to provide?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by sunshineV(f): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kamdil:

Selfish lots.

how about men wanting to split responsibilities and still want to be the head?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Kamdil: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Which of those women, the ones in the comments especially, told you she's a feminist that wants gender equality? Abi you just want to talk? undecided

And what exactly is paining you? The fact that you're called the Head or the fact that you're supposed to provide?
yes we provide without asking for their input, but they still want to claim equality

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Prettyclown: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
bigcee:

Start making the money first na undecided

Am not the type that likes to exchange words with people, so, I will keep cool bro cool
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kamdil:
yes we provide without asking for their input, but they still want to claim equality

And which the fúck of those women you're providing for drags equality with you? undecided Which of them told you they are a feminist? Did those ladies under that post claim feminist for you? Has any of your gfs claimed feminists?

And what did those girls say that you're disagreeing with? They said you should provide, you said you will provide. Now, you're saying you won't ask for their input, but when naija women say, "my money is my money, his money is our money", you'll start opening mouth.

So I ask once again -- which woman is asking you to provide as a man and calls herself a feminist? Watin bring gender equality into the matter or you don't know the meaning of the word you're using??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by seanwilliam(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol.. I commented under that topic rant hq on Facebook. I bash one lady so tey them don ban me lol
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The fact that you biittches bring absolutely nothing to the table!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by sexymonkey(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
javaRookie:
I was scrolling through Facebook when I bumped into this post.
Seems like the poster hit a nerve as 90% of the ladies where attacking him brutally.

It is like there are no Redpillers on Facebook??
please share me the link
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by sexymonkey(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol.. I commented under that topic rant hq on Facebook. I bash one lady so tey them don ban me lol
abeg share me the link
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by fattprince(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And which the fúck of those women you're providing for drags equality with you? undecided Which of them told you they are a feminist? Did those ladies under that post claim feminist for you? Has any of your gfs claimed feminists?

And what did those girls say that you're disagreeing with? They said you should provide, you said you will provide. Now, you're saying you won't ask for their input, but when naija women say, "my money is my money, his money is our money", you'll start opening mouth.

So I ask once again -- which woman is asking you to provide as a man and calls herself a feminist? Watin bring gender equality into the matter or you don't know the meaning of the word you're using??
Well as for me and my coming sons. My money is my money, her money is her money. Then we find a way to create our money(which could still be my money) which will be our money. See easy.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Jesterinjay: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
No redpillers on fb Who do we task to preach the goodnews(TRP) To the ignorant,void-of-truth,simps and happily ever after philosophers
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Kamdil: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

stop getting yourself worked up over nothing.

I made a comment about the post ,and made a clear statement as it affects the society and not about women in the post.

What is my business with women in the post?

They are all claiming that the man should provide whether she is jobless or not,but at the same Time forming feminists ,yet broke.

If you want to form equality,take equal responsibility

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kamdil:
stop getting yourself worked up over nothing.

I made a comment about the post ,and made a clear statement as it affects the society and not about women in the post.

What is my business with women in the post?

They are all claiming that the man should provide whether she is jobless or not,but at the same Time forming feminists ,yet broke.

If you want to form equality,take equal responsibility

I thought as much. You don't know what you're saying, because it literally doesn't happen.

As the logical gender, you shouldn't be caught making conclusions and judgments like that. Someone brought comments of some women on FB, you don tag them gender equalists in a bid to shame feminists. Any woman that makes any comment you do not agree with or that doesn't sit well with you is automatically a feminist.

Okay o. Goan bring the women forming equality and turn around to not take responsibility for me in real life na. As if women haven't been taking responsibilities since 1555 BC.

And a fun fact: you guys always accuse feminists of doing classism and say our feminism does not affect Mama Nkechi the Ogbono seller at Kamdili Bus-stop, YET you EXPECT us to have money to practice "legit" feminism. Or say our feminism is invalid because we're broke. N to the o. A feminist can be anything, including broke. It doesn't take away from her belief or activism and contributions or the fact that she's a human with inalienable rights.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by CHoccolaTE: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hahahaha

Nairaland redpillers think real life is like Nairaland.

Kwakwakwakwa grin
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by torqque7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prettyclown:

WRONG...we actually would appreciate u guys contributing too and its not about jealousy or insecurity,the problem is when she starts contributing or she is successful and has small money,she suddenly becomes the husband of the home and starts misbehaving and would feel she is too big to be a submissive wife,so its not like we are confused and dnt know what we want,we are not saying take the whole responsibility o,just support now and then and be a good partner thats all..

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by barbwire2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Women will always have broke mentality. I grew up in an area where both parents work and support each other and it's what i look forward to.. Its sweet and fulfilling

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by Prettyclown: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
torqque7:

WRONG...we actually would appreciate u guys contributing too and its not about jealousy or insecurity,the problem is when she starts contributing or she is successful and has small money,she suddenly becomes the husband of the home and starts misbehaving and would feel she is too big to be a submissive wife,so its not like we are confused and dnt know what we want,we are not saying take the whole responsibility o,just support now and then and be a good partner thats all..

Alright
Re: I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) by odinson1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I thought as much. You don't know what you're saying, because it literally doesn't happen.

As the logical gender, you shouldn't be caught making conclusions and judgments like that. Someone brought comments of some women on FB, you don tag them gender equalists in a bid to shame feminists. Any woman that makes any comment you do not agree with or that doesn't sit well with you is automatically a feminist.

Okay o. Goan bring the women forming equality and turn around to not take responsibility for me in real life na. As if women haven't been taking responsibilities since 1555 BC.

And a fun fact: you guys always accuse feminists of doing classism and say our feminism does not affect Mama Nkechi the Ogbono seller at Kamdili Bus-stop, YET you EXPECT us to have money to practice "legit" feminism. Or say our feminism is invalid because we're broke. N to the o. A feminist can be anything, including broke. It doesn't take away from her belief or activism and contributions or the fact that she's a human with inalienable rights.

There is not a single woman on this Planet who isn't a Feminist! They don't Consciously Say it out loud,but it's in their Sub-conscious,their Feminine Nature,to one day Dominate men and become the superior Gender.
Every Woman Wants Gender Equality,and just a few percentage of them actual are "Man enough" to Own up the Responsibilities.

Once again,every woman on Earth is A feminist

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Rick Ross Now Dababy, is Wizkid a snub? (opinion) / Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! / Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.