Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. (5113 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Tegina Kidnap: Victims Narrate How They Survived Without Food, Water, Others / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good leader in fact a good administrator this man deserve some accolades. Which state can survive without federal allocation for complete 4 years? Tinubu is a dreamer chaser he has helped many he don't care about your Tribe or religion just bring what you have on table.

Nigerians needs Tinubu more than Tinubu need Nigerians, only Tinubu can save this country from eminent collapsed, we youth will really enjoy his administration because he love youth so much. With Tinubu lead the government the issues of insecurity and food inflation would be come a thing of past.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long may God keep us beyond 2023.

Nigerian youths say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Igbo say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Hausa say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Fulani say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Yoruba say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Edo say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Ijaw say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Abdul05: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
I ' m from south east , l say YES grin grin grin
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Simplyleo: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubu plays a significant role in what Lagos is today. Lagos has been able to accommodate some economic migrants from some backward villages.

But ironically, such ungrateful economic migrants saved by Lagos now constitute shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition screaming Tinubu on social media as if Tinubu is responsible for their backwardness. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Ayomide811(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Had it been it was shout yeast state that Nigeria President hold its allocation some misguided unfortunate children of hate would have been shouting marginalization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Brexxit(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
You forgot to add the man who forged a Chicago university result.

How about the man who stole almost half the wealth of Lagosians.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
God bless you bro Nigeria must be great again. Dividend of democracy is coming.
Abdul05:
I ' m from south east , l say YES grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't know what you are talking about but should incase Tinubu is a university graduate .
Brexxit:

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Abi but some of them hate him because of his tribe.
Ayomide811:
Had it been it was shout yeast state that Nigeria President hold its allocation some misguided unfortunate children of hate would have been shouting marginalization
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
You are enemy of progress.
BigSarah:
Lost a couple of brain cells trying to read this...

Trust Nigerians to always dig their own ditch.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Fahdiga(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Someone that is a drug lord can never run out of cash

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
He made lagos to become face of Africa. In some country Nigeria isn't popular like lagos, many thought lagos is another in Africa.
Simplyleo:
Tinubu plays a significant role in what Lagos is today. Lagos has been able to accommodate some economic migrants from some backward villages.

But ironically, such ungrateful economic migrants saved by Lagos now constitute shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition screaming Tinubu on social media as if Tinubu is responsible for their backwardness. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by BigSarah(f): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are enemy of progress.

Progress of who? Nigeria? Nigerians? Tinubu? Or You?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Drug lord? Are you kidding me .
Fahdiga:
Someone that is a drug lord can never run out of cash
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Whether you are biafra, igbo,ipob,Yoruba, hausa, Nigerian jew,fulani, ijaw,Edo,urhobo, oron,itsekiri, whatever your tribe we are all Nigerians.
BigSarah:

Progress of who? Nigeria? Nigerians? Tinubu? Or You?
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by cocolacec(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:

Like Ifeanyi uba is stealing in Anambra after senator job he wants to be Govelnol.

1 Like

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by BigSarah(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Whether you are biafra, igbo,ipob,Yoruba, hausa, Nigerian jew,fulani, ijaw,Edo,urhobo, oron,itsekiri, whatever your tribe we are all Nigerians.

That's not an answer, Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Fahdiga(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Drug lord? Are you kidding me .
Stop leaving in denial. Who doesn't know that Tinubu is a wanted drug lord in the US

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Oracleforce: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
I laugh in Egun....Tinubu is a bad product...
There is no way you can market him successfully without denting your image...
The bad record he created for himself is more than the good they are propounding in this thread...
I will be the last person to campaign for the man of questionable character...

Tueh.....i will rather campaign for Oshibajo than Tinubu...because he lacks all capacity to develop this country....
When he was the governor of Lagos State for eight years, what was his major achievement? Other than Jigi Bola...

1 Like

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by TrackerXL: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Is that according to your warped foolish Igbo apology ?!
Oracleforce:
I laugh in Egun....Tinubu is a bad product...
There is no way you can market him successfully without denting your image...
The bad record he created for himself is more than the good they are propounding in this thread...
I will be the last person to campaign for the man of questionable character...

Tueh.....i will rather campaign for Oshibajo than Tinubu...because he lacks all capacity to develop this country....
When he was the governor of Lagos State for eight years, what was his major achievement? Other than Jigi Bola...
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by MrHighSea: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Same man that guns for increase in cost of governance.

Hyping don start
Gullibles go fall
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please where is your sources you should thank God for Nairaland anonymous policy.
Fahdiga:
Stop leaving in denial. Who doesn't know that Tinubu is a wanted drug lord in the US
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
What are you saying?
MrHighSea:
Same man that guns for increase in cost of governance.

Hyping don start
Gullibles go fall
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Resurrection212: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm from imo state Tinubu is a good leader I lived all my life in lagos and I know how this man help me and igbo folks.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Resurrection212: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubu will do well if he give opportunity there's no reason I shouldn't vote him.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Resurrection212: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm sure that Tinubu will win imo state with landslide imo people also like him .
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by SafemoonArmy: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
This same Tinubu?

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by SafemoonArmy: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by 4four(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Abegiii, make Una pack Una self for one corner, that is how Una sell this present terrorist to us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Installs 90 Cctv Cameras. / Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati / Why I Am Keeping Quiet — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.