Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. (5111 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Tegina Kidnap: Victims Narrate How They Survived Without Food, Water, Others / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by KingOKON: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oracleforce:

I'm a born and bred Yoruba man....i have adequate knowledge of my tribe....i'm not a buy-over like you...
Tinubu is not the true reflection of an average responsible Yoruba person. We know some of our yoruba heroes that adequately fought for yoruba image both within and outside the country....Tinubu is small to occupy such position...The intellectuals and sagacity that Yoruba is known for is far from Tinubu reach....
The likes of Late pa Obafemi Awolowo Late pa Bola Ige, late pa Abrham Adesanya, late Bode Thomas, Barrister Akerele etc these are epitome of responsible and reliable Yoruba leader that shape and reshape the image of Yoruba race race to the outside world...

Common Bsc Business Administration that Tinubu got from Chicago University is questionable....what a shame!

The only certificate he has is bullion van certificate
The criminal will only be president of Oshodi motor park touts
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by KingOKON: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fourteen90:
That was because of the geographical location of Lagos state and it economic importance. If Tinubu had been the Governor of Kogi state or Nassarawa, He won't have survived without Federal Allocation. So Tinubu doesn't deserve credit at all, any governor of Lagos state will survive without Federal Allocation

All his followers don't have brain they are Agberos and Oloshos just like the op Tinubuadvocate

1 Like

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Joromi1: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
All hail the incoming president!

May God bless you, sir. Amen.

1 Share

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Number1benue: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are a kid educate yourself.

Am a kid and you know of this how??
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Joromi1: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
cool

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Joromi1: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
I can't agree less...

1 Share

Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by poiZon: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good leader in fact a good administrator this man deserve some accolades. Which state can survive without federal allocation for complete 4 years? Tinubu is a dreamer chaser he has helped many he don't care about your Tribe or religion just bring what you have on table.

Nigerians needs Tinubu more than Tinubu need Nigerians, only Tinubu can save this country from eminent collapsed, we youth will really enjoy his administration because he love youth so much. With Tinubu lead the government the issues of insecurity and food inflation would be come a thing of past.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long may God keep us beyond 2023.

Nigerian youths say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Igbo say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Hausa say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Fulani say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Yoruba say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Edo say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Ijaw say yes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
When yaradua came in, all the trapped allocation was refunded..
So what r u saying...
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Ayed44: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good leader in fact a good administrator this man deserve some accolades. Which state can survive without federal allocation for complete 4 years? Tinubu is a dreamer chaser he has helped many he don't care about your Tribe or religion just bring what you have on table.

Nigerians needs Tinubu more than Tinubu need Nigerians, only Tinubu can save this country from eminent collapsed, we youth will really enjoy his administration because he love youth so much. With Tinubu lead the government the issues of insecurity and food inflation would be come a thing of past.

These indomie generation children do not know history and instead of them to sit down and learn , they prefer spreading lies and falsehood.

For the records, Lagos state government allocation was not withheld. It was the allocations of the local governments in Lagos that was withheld by OBJ government.

Read, please read!
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Idomie generation ? Anyway I don't own you any explanation so you need to shut up. Who is paying local government?
Ayed44:
These indomie generation children do not know history and instead of them to sit down and learn , they prefer spreading lies and falsehood.

For the records, Lagos state government allocation was not withheld. It was the allocations of the local governments in Lagos that was withheld by OBJ government.

Read, please read!
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Refunded after his tenure can your state survive a year without the allocation?
poiZon:

When yaradua came in, all the trapped allocation was refunded..
So what r u saying...
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Loud it bro.
Joromi1:
All hail the incoming president!

May God bless you, sir. Amen.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
I pity your life kid.
KingOKON:

All his followers don't have brain they are Agberos and Oloshos just like the op Tinubuadvocate
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
You can't deport your fellow country men bro
2elliot:
Glad you understood me, and I agree honor should be given to those who deserve. But I am not saying out of envy or hate when I say a lot more could be achieved by our leaders if there is a set standard for excellence performance. It is the bare minimum they are doing here. If I were in a position of leadership in Lagos, I would do more. Half of lagosians have no business in lagos and should be deported to wherever they come from, rail and better planned transport and city planning must be top priority. A little dubai can be achieved.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by 2elliot: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You can't deport your fellow country men bro
There should be interstate visa like something. One shouldn't be allowed to come into another state without a clearly defined purpose, and a pass. It is my belief that that would help to weed off a lot of unwanted people.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by poiZon: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Refunded after his tenure can your state survive a year without the allocation?
Can nigeria survive without my state?
Can nigeria survive without akwaibom state?
The answer is NO!
Next question
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by KingOKON: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pity your life kid.

Pity yours first
If you know that you are not a criminal Agbero useless scumbag like Alhaji bullion van just tell us
* Just 3 of his secondary school classmates and the year they wrote their final exam, name of the school too*
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Ayed44: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Idomie generation ? Anyway I don't own you any explanation so you need to shut up. Who is paying local government?
There us state governments' allocation from the federation account and there is local governments' allocation from the federation account. They are different. OBJ did not tampered with Lagos state government's allocation from the federation account. He only withheld the allocations if the local governments in Lagos

I'm not saying y should not campaign for Tinubu. It's your right. But don't do so by spreading misinformation.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by opeey(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

All his achievement so far are build on lies and stolen funds.. I don't know why you people keep celebrating a glorified theif that everything about him is never true but lies.

A Fake man all round....
Education: Lie
Parental Background: Lie
Everything: Lie
���

Father of Lori iro.
Re: The Only Man That Survived Without Federal Allocation. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2021
That's political scandal from his opponents.
opeey:

All his achievement so far are build on lies and stolen funds.. I don't know why you people keep celebrating a glorified theif that everything about him is never true but lies.

A Fake man all round....
Education: Lie
Parental Background: Lie
Everything: Lie
���

Father of Lori iro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Pix To Show That Nigeria Police Have Left Their Core Mandate / Akwa Ibom State Emergency Medical Service To Be Established In 2018 / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Seeks God’s Help After Chadian Army’s Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.