Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) (46555 Views)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 1:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Hunchogee:
nope, the project is still much alive , critics made him suspend the project ..
Alright
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 2:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Eastern Nigeria is where we are located.. carefully check the map bro..

Wrong. Southern Nigeria is where Akwa Ibom is located.
Kindly understand how mapping work.
You're using old government region to position them in the map instead using the four cardinal point.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by rollingrocks: 5:23am On Jun 02, 2021
When will Udom complete Eket Remodelling? Eket is still a big village as far as I'm concerned. Why steal money through the white elephant worship center when such money could have still been stolen through the completion of Eket remodelling?

Why are the fountains in the state not working?

Where is Uyo capital city development authority? Too many make shift structures are beginning to dot major highly and streets

Itam area is becoming too rowdy, people are selling things on the road median!!! Some are even tying their tables to the trees permanently. Is the environment commissioner sleeping? Why are the environmental laws not enforced, oh I remember, millions of Naira are not involved.

Control post to four points by shraton in Ikot ekpene has been blocked for four years now killing all business concerns in that axis, same with ekom Iman area. Just complete these projects and open those places up mbok.

As for the LG chairmen, I've never seen a more useless set of people than them.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You insulted me and still seek knowledge from me. Hmmm are you sure you're not on drugs undecided

Where is the insult?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by KingOKON: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:
I and some friends visited the tallest smart building in Eastern Nigeria completed and ready for commissioning .
This is not the Central Park tower in New York, neither is it the famous Duomo building in Milan, nor the Cathédrale Notre-Dame in Paris.

This is the 21 Storey smart building in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, built by Governor Udom Emmanuel. The building is the 9th tallest building in Nigeria, it towers as high as 108.8
meters.

Akwa Ibom State is beautiful ��

Truly beautiful

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2021
KingOKON:

Truly beautiful
Exactly bro
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by YhubieIsidore(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Again ask question before commenting.. The ikot ekpene hotel is now manage by Marriott group of companies and will be commission in December..
Meanwhile it's 95% completed now..
Akpabio abandoned it at 30% work done ..

Please shut up sir, don't be giving misleading information just because of stipends. I am an akwaibomite, I was at four points during akpabios last days, it wasn't even less than 70% so get your facts rightly.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by FantasyHub: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Was it not this same akwa ibom that built a stadium that doesn't generate money instead of building a refinery even if its small refinery.

In Nigeria we celebrate building infastructures for a very poor population

If u go there and see how poor their people are, u will wonder the essence of elitist projects like this one inside such poverty.
Human capital development is what's needed in this sort of places.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2021
YhubieIsidore:

Please shut up sir, don't be giving misleading information just because of stipends. I am an akwaibomite, I was at four points during akpabios last days, [/b]it wasn't even less than 70% so get your facts rightly[b].
I wonder why it is 70% why not 100% since your akpabio brother was a super human. Try and borrow sense Atleast from aboki cow before you quote me again.. angry
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2021
FantasyHub:

If u go there and see how poor their people are, u will wonder the essence of elitist projects like this one inside such poverty.
Human capital development is what's needed in this sort of places.

I wonder why they're poor but still do miraculous investment and project compare to your slumb of a state ..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by FantasyHub: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Are you normal at all .. Did I tell you am from the south east?
Don't you know the difference between south east and eastern Nigeria?
Try and borrow sense oo

The simple truth is that they don't know. Way back then at NYSC, I can't remember how many times I heard my fellow graduates referring to the whole south east and south south as IGBOS.

What I expected to hear from an illiterate village woman in ogbomosho, I was hearing from graduates.

Staying with them as a group is something else.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Norwichsailor(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
ggood:
I can't write in Akwa ibom language. The Igbos kill our people and they Forcefully want us to fight for Biafra
You're not an akwa ibomite then. Abasi aya uwam sha
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021
How many storey building is cocoa house, Ibadan? it get reason
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You're not an akwa ibomite then. Abasi aya uwam sha
go and sit down owo uneghe
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Norwichsailor(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
ggood:
go and sit down owo uneghe
So everyone that doesn't agree with you is owo uneghe? That's not how an akwa ibom man reasons. And FYI ndo ayen isong akwa ibom so ku tang ndsime mfo nnagha ama

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Norwichsailor:

So everyone that doesn't agree with you is owo uneghe? That's not how an akwa ibom man reasons. And FYI ndo ayen isong akwa ibom so ku tang ndsime mfo nnagha ama
I just tire for that guy oo.. asongesit acoun mian owo uneghe..amiami
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Norwichsailor(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I just tire for that guy oo.. asongesit acoun mian owo uneghe..amiami
iwang ke anye do

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Norwichsailor:
iwang ke anye do
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Stateman0808: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Ilaumoh:
I and some friends visited the tallest smart building in Eastern Nigeria completed and ready for commissioning .
This is not the Central Park tower in New York, neither is it the famous Duomo building in Milan, nor the Cathédrale Notre-Dame in Paris.

This is the 21 Storey smart building in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, built by Governor Udom Emmanuel. The building is the 9th tallest building in Nigeria, it towers as high as 108.8
meters.

Akwa Ibom State is beautiful ��
who is easterner
You this selfish desperate igbos. I think is high time we the akwa ibomite get up against this nonsense before it's out of hand!!!, I'm tired of this desperate people going about address akwa ibom as Eastern!! Claiming it's from the map..

Which other map please...
This is Google maps, let us see your proof

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) / Nigeria’s First Storey Building Records 13,609 Visitors In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.