Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) (46560 Views)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Someone started this project. It's only fair to also acknowledge his contribution. Beautiful edifice!
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Echara:

You don bail out. You're never from Akwaibom. You're among the people bent on killing the country through hate and lies. And, probably you're still young. Maybe a Teenager. I advise you to really jettison a career of lies and deception of this sort and focus on being useful to yourself and people around you.
Cheers!

Hahhahhhah amenam imam anem me, so abo ke Ami ntuhu Akwa ibom , Abasi mme ke eyong. U See ur your life
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ablecia:
Uneghe edo ino nna, the Op is uneghe living in Akwa Ibom. The guy likes calling us East and Biafra and I've noticed him but inside him he knows the truth since he's living in AKWA-IBOM. Biafra will never see the light of the day if they insist on including us in their Biafra. Biafra is Ibo and Ibo is Biafra. Affliction shall never arise again
Atang akpan iko Uneghe edo ata ata ino ,we know them and we can never align with them. Nnyin imi diogho ke unenghe Edo ino

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

You are not an Akwa Ibomite. And since you are not one, stop the deception and lies you are peddling.
unam ke do , ino eyen unenghe , Stop including us in Biafra
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Bonmoren(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:

I never said the state is not investing in other sectors and let me ask you, is JB managing the stadium for free ?.
Am only telling you that States should focus on productive ventures and forget cosmetics.
The money spent in building that class of stadium can build a 20000-50000 bpd refinery which will create jobs and earn the state Big revenue.

There's a refinery and petrochemical plant construction on going in AKWA IBOM STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
unam ke do , ino eyen unenghe , Stop including us in Biafra

Idad ke ado. Ama adamma idoho mmfen

Initially you said you can't write in Ibibio and true to your words it took you minutes if not hours to respond in Ibibio. I still maintain afo udoho ayen Ibibio.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Da owo afo ade akamba unam I de isongesit ngon me owo uneghe .. unam ikot iwa..
walai kai ne nyamuri gaskiya walai.

afo do owo unenghe ma Abasi
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Idad ke ado. Ama adamma idoho mmfen
Kai dan iska ne, babu kyau ga yaro.

Uso ado idad ino eyen unenghe
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
If you go to Dubai, and you will be wondering all these towering buildings when exactly did they built it not to commissioning it , so in this 21st century Nigeria is still commissioning 21 storey building..... Nigeria has like 1000 years to meet up where others are today
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
21 storey building and you are mentioning places around the world that building of this hight are public residential buildings...is alright...good one from Akwa ibom
seriously the thing tire me... this is just ordinary residential building in other part of the world buhari will come and open it... I'm not surprise
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
Kai dan iska ne, babu kyau ga yaro.

Uso ado idad ino eyen unenghe

Haha cheesy you copied the exact same thing the other Akwa Ibomites said to me. Word for word.

It is either you are a Fulani or Yoruba. Ifot embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
All these are residential buildings... and is not even up to 10yrs they commence the project... who Cursed Nigeria

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
All these are residential buildings... and is not even up to 10yrs they commence the project... who Cursed Nigeria
Are you from that place ?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Haha cheesy you copied the exact same thing the other Akwa Ibomites said to me. Word for word.

cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Are you from that place ?
how
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bonmoren:

There's a refinery and petrochemical plant construction on going in AKWA IBOM STATE.
God bless you brotherly
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

cheesy

You follow see am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Nathz101(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Again ask question before commenting.. The ikot ekpene hotel is now manage by Marriott group of companies and will be commission in December..
Meanwhile it's 95% completed now..
Akpabio abandoned it at 30% work done ..
Akpabio abandoned what at 30%?lolz
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

hahahaha ufan mme akud mi fulani , nton ke do
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Nathz101(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Point of correction Julius beger still manage the stadium as per part of it's contracted agreement with then akpabio government.
They sign an agreement to manage it for 13yrs.
Lastly if you've been following Akwa Ibom thread recently, the state has been investing in different industrial cluster across the state.
pls can you share me the link to akwa ibom state thread?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
how
If you are not then keep quiet and face your country ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nathz101:

pls can you share me the link to akwa ibom state thread?
Yes sir ..
https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

You follow see am cheesy
I just tire. ..one like that say I be Igbo.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
hahahaha ufan mme akud mi fulani , nton ke do

What is "ufan mme" and what is "nton"

e be like say na the small Akwa Ibom girl wey you dey court na him de write this nonsense because if it is you that claims to be an Akwa Ibomite, you would have wrote better.

Aba nte idap uyedd
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I just tire. ..one like that say I be Igbo.

Ku uboro anye iko. Idem ammo isongo embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

What is "ufan mme" and what is "nton"

e be like say na the small Akwa Ibom girl wey you dey court na him de write this nonsense because if it is you that claims to be an Akwa Ibomite, you would have wrote better.

Aba nte idap uyedd
afo ke idap ayed , ebod ubum, I don't have your time nyamuri
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by candygist: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Building that will be occupied September..
You really need brains bro

No problem. How is ibom library today ?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Nathz101(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
topliest:
me think he is talking about south south of the heart
seriously someone got to advise him it's not good for his health grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
candygist:

No problem. How is ibom library today ?
Very functional ..you can find below their link

https://www.facebook.com/ibomelibrary/
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
I pass by the stadium frequently d last time it was put to use is when d eagle play qualifying match. The stadium now useless ever since. the main reasons for building it yet unknown to me. Another giant and elephant � building is also at ikot epkene, standing useless. No local citizen benefits 1 pin frm it. w
Ilaumoh:

And you were told that the said stadium wasn't useful or still not in used ?
Try an reason before commenting , that building up there is for IOCs which it's tenancy will be announce during the commissioning ok

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
afo ke idap ayed , ebod ubum, I don't have your time nyamuri

Ebot ikot ami nko nnieh ufang fo.

Nkpebo adiok uno ami mmboho embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) / Nigeria’s First Storey Building Records 13,609 Visitors In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.