Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) (46541 Views)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
walai mrsamsung ado owo unenghe

Hey don't mention my moniker here again.

Idakah ayen aditara afid-afid nndofo, ayo adi iba ntom.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Abiet ibat ibeno

Useme anem
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Useme anem
Ndito uneghe uno ifot.. iwang ke ado
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Ndito uneghe uno ifot.. iwang ke ado

Ikpaaha-eduok, ifot ye nkim nnan eyin ye unana nndioong idem afo anie, aya akpene eti nsobo.

Eme nseme o. Emee nseme. Twaa
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
9jaRealist:

Nothing wrong with building infrastructure...
It just have to be the right sort of infrastructure.

Eg, Building flyovers in Yola or Damaturu is wasteful...
Building good roads that connect farms to markets is excellent.

Relevant infrastructure is necessary...
That’s how you transform a “poor population” out of poverty.
>

You are sensible bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
tolaade1960:
True economic advice for development.

Many disagree and are insulting even calling me ugm

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by kamalese: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oh my God, those bikes. I will so love to race you. cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tugee:

Why do people just comment without making any form of research even with an internet at their disposal. With all the national football matches being played in that stadium you still think the stadium is useless? Visit Akwa-Ibom whenever the super eagles has a match, all the exquisite hotels are booked, mass influx of people from neighboring states thereby increasing the IGR of the state. Nt to mention other clubs who use the stadium on a regular.

As for the refinery, I hope you're aware that the 2nd largest refinery in Nigeria is currently under construction in Akwa-Ibom.

Akwa-Ibom state still remains the only state with a State-Owned running & functional Power Plant (Ibom Power); Airport with a functional airline (Ibom Air) and a robust natural gas network constructed and developed with state funds.

How many times does super eagles use the stadium yearly. There are many things that can attract people aside stadium bro

And does BUA building a refinery stop the State from building their own.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Ikpaaha-eduok, ifot ye nkim nnan eyin ye unana nndioong idem afo anie, aya akpene eti nsobo.

Eme nseme o. Emee nseme. Twaa
Aba nte eyin uneghe unam mma fien mkpo akpa ke plaza
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Don't mind those forced attache..
I swear they want Akwa ibom because of oil, I hate uneghe, they should concentrate thier Biafra in thier 5 state
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
I swear they want Akwa ibom because of oil, I hate uneghe, they should concentrate thier Biafra in thier 5 state
I laughed in Swahili when I read some of them saying part of Aks speaks igbo..

Too much forced attached.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Any minority south that will foolishly join igbo majority in biafra will live to regret it in generations to come

Any other thing than Niger delta republic no way..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Aba nte eyin uneghe unam mma fien mkpo akpa ke plaza

So eyen uneghe unam mfien mkpo ke plaza ndien afo aben ah generalize ke afid ammo ediok.

Abu nndoko ke awo akwa Ibom e commit ke crime akpa?

Nsu uto useme useme ntokeyen ido ami Abasi mbok sad
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

So eyen uneghe unam mfien mkpo ke plaza ndien afo aben ah generalize ke afid ammo ediok.

Abu nndoko ke awo akwa Ibom e commit ke crime akpa?

Nsu uto useme useme ntokeyen ido ami Abasi mbok sad
eyin utara ke dion
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
I laughed in Swahili when I read some of them saying part of Aks speaks igbo..

Too much forced attached.
walai me too , I use to ask them which local government among the 31 local is their own , we don't need uneghe they are criminal they are looking for who to DOMINATe .

Hausa people call them nyamuri here in the North
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
eyin utara ke dion

ben usua mfo ke tie tie ke isong.

Atara eyin because ke ame anie usua ano mbon uneghe undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

And you were told that the said stadium wasn't useful or still not in used ?
Try an reason before commenting , that building up there is for IOCs which it's tenancy will be announce during the commissioning ok

So they told you IOC cannot build their own building of they want to?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

ben usua mfo ke tie tie ke isong.
Atara eyin because ke ame anie usua ano mbon uneghe undecided

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
walai me too , I use to ask them which local government among the 31 local is their own , we don't need uneghe they are criminal they are looking for who to DOMINATe .

Hausa people call them nyamuri here in the North
I think Africa should be divided like Europe to avoid domination by larger ethnic groups
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=wiseone28 post=102278699][/quote]

You will need it the most, just one day.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=wiseone28 post=102278699][/quote]

You will need it the most, just one day.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Valyoung(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwa Ibom people don’t know what they have in Udom.

When the things he’s building today starts to yield in 10 to 20 years time, then they will appreciate him.

You need to understand that all this infrastructure are built in the name of the government then after commissioning it becomes a private property.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
kamalese:
Oh my God, those bikes. I will so love to race you. cool
Then come to uyo.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
You're tying nonsense
better change your moniker to stupidone28 cause that's exactly what you are
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
dte author=ubee post=102268607]Is this OP a quack or maybe he/she had a brain wave?
Is AkwaIbom part of Eastern Nigeria? Smh
[/quote]
I honestly think you are a big fool
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
I think Africa should be divided like Europe to avoid domination by larger ethnic groups
yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Keep deceiving yourself. Marriot is it paid yearly to manage the hotel?
You insulted me and still seek knowledge from me. Hmmm are you sure you're not on drugs undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
poiZon:

Oh.. Make i off mic..
But na u dey with the mic na..
Off am oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2021
kennyholms2:
What's the celebration of the building all about, just one tower in akwa ibom with plenty of revenue you guys are celebrating.
I think you lack common sense..ebot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
If them no build you go say them no build. If you see something like this in others country you will castigate even Akwa ibom saying what are we doing with our oil money. You are against the stadium but if you see stadiums in SA or others parts of the world..you will castigate and say what are we useing our money for..why don't we have a good world class stadium to host the super eagles.

By the way Akwa ibom has a petrochemical plant it just commission few days back.
BUA is also building one in Akwa ibom..so bro calm down.

Akwa ibom needs more infrastructures...if I'm the governor I'll make it operation build more skyscrapers around that axis...say maybe 12 will be ok..it will change the skyline of Akwa ibom and bring investors into the state.

I see skyscrapers in New York etc and I'm marveled. I want same for my state abeg.
By the way. Our infrastructures is getting there..though it isn't there yet but we are getting there..thank you
nice point

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

If you are not then keep quiet and face your country ok
piglet
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Jackiedemie(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Again ask question before commenting.. The ikot ekpene hotel is now manage by Marriott group of companies and will be commission in December..
Meanwhile it's 95% completed now..
Akpabio abandoned it at 30% work done ..
I wonder who dash you those lies, even the a kilometer road that link ikot ekpene plaza with uyo road, still uncompleted till today.
Akpabio left the sharaton hotel 30% completion according to you but your principal was the SSG when the hotel was commisioned before akpabio leave office.
So, why can he commission the flyover at ikom iman or etinan awa iman road after 6years of underperformed work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.