Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic (37562 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by effort1: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
JohnSin97:
Sharia law is a law meant to be practiced among muslims, it doesn't affect we christains. These yoruba muslims have legitimate fears and it shouldn't be overlooked by Yoruba christain or muslim leaders.

Ask yourself if non-christians are spared from Sharia law in the north.

Stop pretending. You know whom you are

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by IPIGSRMUMUS: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Another trashy post from the stable of Sahara TRASH reporters.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Nwaotu10(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is the reason we don't want Islamism in the East grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by omohayek: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
It says something about how gullible Nigerians are that this ridiculous piece of trolling should be taken seriously. Any random wierdo can put up an online petition and then fill it up with fake names in support of any cause whatsoever. Who is to say any of these "Yoruba Muslims" even exist, let alone being representative of the millions of Yoruba adherents of Islam?

The only reason why an inanity like this makes the front-page is for the same reason the the one-man clown-show called "MURIC" is popular here: it is guaranteed to drive traffic by validating the most paranoid fears of the IPOB-supporting types who like to blame "Yoruba Muslims" for everything that goes wrong in their pathetic lives. Where is the polling evidence to suggest that any of these organisations have much support? Say what you want about Nnamdi Kanu and his refusal to put his true level of support to the test by running for office, at least he's able to reliably get his followers out on the street, which is something none of these fake "Yoruba Muslim" groups ever seem to be able to manage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Sterope(f): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Agenda must agend
ivolt:
Misleading headline from Sowore, the merchant of chaos.

First, the petitioners are likely to be from the same clique.
Even at that only 2 of those 10 petitioners even mentioned Sharia, the rest gave unrelated reasons.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by GentleRay: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
I guess you are foolish and a asslicker. What is wrong if a group ask for it's right in a dream nation? You think ever one is brain dead like you guys down east. Don't you think it's right for you to ask your alfa dog, how he intend to govern, I know you dare not. For you it's better to put the cart first before the horse. Becos u guys don't think, somebody else think for you like robot.
hotwax:

so we should fight for sharia first before odua republic?

how will sharia chase fulani herdsmen.

Lets have our country first before talking about sharia.

Majority of the agitators are muslims.

Or is it because Igboho's name starts with "Sunday"? What about other muslim leaders leading the agitation?

Or must the agitation be about religion?

Yoruba First

When fulanis started killing in ibadan, they didnt ask yorubas in ibadan if they were muslims...

some people are just so daft, that a morooon will be disappointed in them..bunch of wereys
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sterope:
You are lying and you know it

You are free to believe whatever is in your heart. I'm not here to convince you of anything.

In fact, go a step further and click on that petition link and sign for them.

Be a part of a failed project.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Collins4u1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lolz... Yoruba Muslims grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by unmask: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Religion.....A big problem in this country.....in my opinion, take religion out and you solve 60% of our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bastards
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
GentleRay:
I guess you are foolish and a asslicker. What is wrong if a group ask for it's right in a dream nation? You think ever one is brain dead like you guys down east. Don't you think it's right for you to ask your alfa dog, how he intend to govern, I know you dare not. For you it's better to put the cart first before the horse. Becos u guys don't think, somebody else think for you like robot.
[/s]

Yeye.

What stupid right?

Since when did the agitation for the self-determination of the Yorubas become a religious issue.

They were paid. Won de maa fi owo yen wo igba arun ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by BJanta: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
No Plan For Sharia, Islamic Rights— Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic

According to some signatories of the petition, Muslims in the South-West are not reckoned with in the agitation for the Oodua Republic.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/01/no-plan-sharia-islamic-rights%E2%80%94-yoruba-muslims-sign-petition-against-oodua-republic

Petition addressed to who.Is that the way to it.You will raise your own army or milia to stand against it to test your strength and popularity when the agitation becomes militarized.Then you will know that there will knowfederal army or police to come to your aid.Tinubu and all of will be swept away.Go to Egypt, Tunisia,Liberia Yougoslavia,Sudan Somalia,Syria etc to learn.You can only stop a popular movement with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by timibare(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Very dirty people
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Well they can go and join their brothers in the North

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Workch: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Awon werey, koni dafun gbogbo yin.

Odua republic or death.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Sterope(f): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't need my heart when the facts have been glaring at me since I learnt my ABCs.

FYI, The main agitators are Christians. Christians who have an issue with Buhari because of Tinubu. People who have stolen money meant for the betterment of Ile Yoruba.

and a Christian man who is also a hoodlum.

FrLukas:

You are free to believe whatever is in your heart. I'm not here to convince you of anything.

In fact, go a step further and click on that petition link and sign for them.

Be a part of a failed project.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by GeneralPula: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
I think something is fundamentally wrong with the pysche of an average yorubamusliim..

My profile has said it all.. Yoruba Christians ronu

Dead on arrival..

People who paid you for this job you’re doing have wasted the money.:

Religion will be the last strategy you’d use to enter us..

Politicians playing their cards on Nigerians doesn’t & can’t change reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by HRMK: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
why not relocate to the north where its bn practised?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by cocolacec(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
hotwax:

I support it, so far its binding on muslims alone and muslims themselves want it. FYI not all muslims want to be judged by a sharia court...

get that in
The muslims in the South west are only requesting for sharia law on civil matters( marriage,child custody,Alimony etc) not onn criminal matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by agabaI23(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Koryc:
They can migrate to the north while the real Yorubas have their own country.
Correct
They can also move to Mali or Niger Republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by proxillin(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sterope:
They are behind a man who no knows if he had ever held down a honest job (even remotely) in his life.

A man who was also involved in ife-modakeke war. What was his role?

A man who is backed by fat morons whose issues with Buhari is because of Tinubu. The day Tinubu starts feeding them again, they will charge their tune again.

Go and read about Ilana imo odua or shut up.

Sunday igboho is a grass root mobilizer for rural areas.

Professor Banji Akintoye is the leader of Ilana omo odua.

So a pastor should lead the agitation right? You are mentally retarded...smh

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by iwaeda: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
I think something is fundamentally wrong with the pysche of an average yorubamusliim..

My profile has said it all.. Yoruba Christians ronu

Nothing but indoctrination from infant to hate anything Christian, but many of them have grown up to jettison this ideas and live harmoniously with Christians.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by iExplore(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
fourboys:
I think say "Yoruba Muslim" na name nairaland gave some Yorubas oo.. I no know say the thing dey real ooo cry cry cry

Ignorance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Shikena(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
hotwax:
fulanis always hire yorubas to do dirty stuff.

They have been hired yorubas to perpetrate evil. Fulanis are mostly illiterate with cash.

Thats why they rely on yoruba for dirty stuffs
That's very true. The first Yoruba that did their dirty stuff for them was Ogunnamdi Azikiwe from Ijebu-Igbo. I also remember when Shehu Shagari hired Alex Adebayo Ekwueme in 1979, then Odumegwuleke Ojukwu straight from Ivory Coast in 1983. Not to forget Uchesola Chukwumerije and Arthur Alabi Nzeribe who served the Northern interest very well during the military era.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
MURIC to the Sultan of Sokoto :

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by proxillin(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
cocolacec:

The muslims in the South west are only requesting for sharia law on civil matters( marriage,child custody,Alimony etc) not onn criminal matters.

Is that why they are saying no to odua nation?

What has sharia got to do with odua nation?

Has anyone stopped Kano sokoto zamfara from having sharia?

So we christians should say no odua nation and request for our own Vatican city?

Are all Yoruba christians? Most Nigerians don't understand logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Classicool(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
They can always relocate to the north since they want to be Muslim before they are Yoruba. Everybody in Oduduwa republic will be govern with the same law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by GentleRay: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
No, the self determination is meant to govern animals and mannequin. They don't have interest in the percieved dream nation. I don't blame you, you've handed over you right sense and brain to your supreme leader. I liked him thou, his next to god to you. Nobody question his authority. The way he gives order from his haven, Hitler is learning.
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Yeye.

What stupid right?

Since when did the agitation for the self-determination of the Yorubas become a religious issue.

They were paid. Won de maa fi owo yen wo igba arun ni.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sterope:
I don't need my heart when the facts have been glaring at me since I learnt my ABCs.

FYI, The main agitators are Christians. Christians who have an issue with Buhari because of Tinubu. People who have stolen money meant for the betterment of Ile Yoruba.

and a Christian man who is also a hoodlum.

You mentioned 'Christians' 3 times!
You seem to be the one with an issue with them!
Yorubas don't do that discrimination shiiit

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Brushstrokes20: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
This mumuric TERRORISTS again?....

I rep odua republic!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Toosure70: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
God will punish them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by cocolacec(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
proxillin:

Is that why they are saying no to odua nation?

What has sharia got to do with odua nation?

Has anyone stopped Kano sokoto zamfara from having sharia?

So we christians should say no odua nation and request for our own Vatican city?

Are all Yoruba christians? Most Nigerians don't understand logic

The mistakes the agitator made is not addressing religious rights under Oduduwa kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.