Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

mm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / mm (703 Views)

Fallen Hero: Nigerian Army Loss Another Gallant Soldier, Capt. MM Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

mm by Rollinskut(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mmm
Re: mm by Angrygoat: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Scam site. So boys go pay u then u go japa. Fake site. Dont visit it. Its a spam site and dem go chop u. Don't be fooled by a fake spam poor graphics site created by a fake yahoo boy. Buy from escrow sites only like olux.ph. fake site. Hahahahahaha
Oponu

Re: mm by Rollinskut(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
On the website, they give you free credit card details after they know you are legit. After you card with it, then you pay incase of other order you will make. It's not my site and i never involved on yahoo
Re: mm by kennylesy122(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rollinskut:
On the website, they give you free credit card details after they know you are legit. After you card with it, then you pay incase of other order you will make. It's not my site and i never involved on yahoo

Then how do you know Japa
Re: mm by Rollinskut(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
That's what the Admin said but me i no wan do!! Their are still other ones like smartlazyhustler.com incase you wana
Re: mm by criuze(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
You should be arrested immediately
Re: mm by Rollinskut(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
You dey crazy. Waiting concerns me

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Abba Kyari / Speed Darlington Accuses His Sister's Husband Of Brutalising Her (photos) / We Specialize In Slaughtering Students - Siblings Who Kill Students In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.