Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts (1422 Views)

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Achor1111(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Godswill Obioma's death, reprisal.
FFK reacts.
Following the sudden death of Godswill Obioma, FFK tweeted.
On Sunday, Ahmed Gulak, a prominent Northerner,was killed in Owerri. Threats of reprisals were made.

On Tuesday, Godswill Obioma, a prominent Igbo & Registrar of NECO,was killed in Minna.

The killers stormed his home, strangled him & left without taking anything.

It begins!

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by BigSarah(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
So many people don't want this country to work embarassed

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Abdul05: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
So they had it in their minds ever since

Well ,

If that is true, then the base for unity is not there.

grin grin And ,some people were busy convincing themselves that it wasn't ipob.
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by orikoku: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by colorsofrainbow: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
It really begins!
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Anago55: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Everybody knows that it was a case of payback. Only the zombies would doubt that

The cover-up story was just hurriedly put up to calm raging nerves and deescalate the already tensed up polity

It begins!
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Achor1111(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wahala no dey finish oooo
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Munzy14(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
No smoke without fire...
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
One Nigerianists would rather drown in the ship of Nigeria than build rafts of various regions to swim safely to shore.
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Asgard73: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Only Yoruba Muslim still sing one Nigeria

And they will be singing wen Biafra flag is raised and Nigeria disintegrate

All trashes are trash...

Council of foreign relations have said Nigeria will disintegrate

Yoruba call is fake .. some call it IPOB news... some call it Atiku, pdp,

That’s to tell us how illiterates parading as Sophisticators are ignorant

They don’t know what CFR. Represent on earth

Me ... it’s now sure we will disintegrate...

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Achor1111(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Asgard73:

All trashes are trash...

We were not meant to be in the first place.
Lugard, e no go better for you
Modified
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
We all know he was murdered by the terrorist Fulanis but the family was threatened by the terrorist Fulani led federal government to spin the cause of his death or they kill all of them
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by helinues: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
This FFK no go die well.. When the family of the NECO registrar have already confirmed he died natural death

https://www.nairaland.com/6581160/neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-died

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by 123456789O: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Achor1111:
Godswill Obioma's death, reprisal.
FFK reacts.
Following the sudden death of Godswill Obioma, FFK tweeted.
On Sunday, Ahmed Gulak, a prominent Northerner,was killed in Owerri. Threats of reprisals were made.

On Tuesday, Godswill Obioma, a prominent Igbo & Registrar of NECO,was killed in Minna.

The killers stormed his home, strangled him & left without taking anything.

It begins!

Not a reprisal. Hausa-Fulani can't differentiate between Igbo and Yoruba, according to our Igbo colleagues.

Besides, his family said he died of heart failure.
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by PDJT: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Achor1111:

Lord Lugard, e no go better for you

-Atleast, he is your “Lord”.

-Wisdom should please not depart from you, youths.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by RenaissanceGuy: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Asgard73:

All trashes are trash...

Frankly speaking, you're one of the duncest Nairalanders I know. I have yet to come across your comment where you don't mention Yoruba this and that, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with that ethnic group. Grow up, young boy!

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by helinues: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Frankly speaking, you're one of the duncest Nairalanders I know. I have yet to come across your comment where you don't mention Yoruba this and that, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with that ethnic group. Grow up, young boy!

Just watch him to reply you with I don't do gay bla bla bla

Yorubas are renting a free space in his heart hence he can't make a comment without mentioning them
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Joromi1: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
LOL! I guessed as much but Fulani Muslims and their supporters will deny it.
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Asgard73: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:

Coming from a Yoruba man
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Asgard73: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Achor1111:

Lord Lugard, e no go better for you

The good thing is that CFR have confirm Nigeria disintegration

Lugard is gone and over
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Achor1111(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:
This FFK no go die well.. When the family of the NECO registrar have already confirmed he died natural death

https://www.nairaland.com/6581160/neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-died
This was made to stop further attacks and reprisals.
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by alizma: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is why military era is good. FFK can be arrested to provide evidence for this nonsense talk. I was yet an undergraduate at federal polytechnic Nekede when one of my lecturer told us that when we eventually made it through to graduation, we should make sure we don't go out there to say things that we do not have evidence to defend, because the society think we are exposed and have a way and knowledge to verify thing we hear before passing it on to others, and as such, they will believe in most things we say.
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Achor1111(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
alizma:
This is why military era is good. FFK can be arrested to provide evidence for this nonsense talk.
See you and military regime, as if you can survive it

Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by alizma: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Achor1111:

See you and military regime, as if you can survive it
Do you think I belong to your generation?
Re: Godswill Obioma's Death, Reprisal.. FFK Reacts by Achor1111(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
alizma:

Do you think I belong to your generation?
We know your type, go and sit down

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) / Col Doumbouya:the Nigerian Military Are Cowards(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.