Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died (53590 Views)

Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) / The Snake We Killed Today Called Out Lala Before It Died / I Spread HIV, Can't Die Alone - Man Who Has Forcefully Slept With Over 20 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by MansoryMX(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrWTF:

Foolish cow.

All those while she was being fvcked, she couldn’t scream. Just set nyash Dey enjoy pricks.

Women sha!

I am very sure you came to life through the wrong hole! and not the regular place others passes!!

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Prettyclown: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nkanbe laye ooo
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by seyz91(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy
ChiefSosa:

Kenyans have finished me o. Same Kenya that a woman recently married a spirit. I'm still mind blown about this. Like how?? What drug/brews will make THREE brothers rape a cow to death? I seriously can't imagine the scenario playing in my head. This is Supernatural. That's it! I've seen it all. I seriously don't think any other thing can surprise me again in this life. This is some top Echelon stuff.
Ikunle o
Idobale baba omo o
Irababa aburo baba omo o
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by seyz91(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
so na cow you see insult for this whole story? shocked

what about the three idiots that left human vagina to go for Animal own?
MrWTF:

Foolish cow.

All those while she was being fvcked, she couldn’t scream. Just set nyash Dey enjoy pricks.

Women sha!

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Zila306: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Devil nor de Sleep
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by EM123: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Obama aside...

can any other person or thing wey good actually come out from Kenya?
kenya is better than nigeria 100 times , many nigerian's are in kenya , they even have nigeria village in kenya . How many kenyan's can you see in nigeria?
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by dcasca(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't know why I refuse to believe this story. Which kin tin be dis?
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Giftexx: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

[/b]On hearing this news Buhari might send his coward Nigerian army to have those brothers, murdered in cold blood

The type of worthless man we have as a president, expect anything from him[b]

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Bahamas95(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
KENYA

INDIA

CHINA

ZIMBABWE

I carry nyassssh for these countries when it comes to strange news.

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Wakanakarue: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Their brothers reside in naija
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Fantazy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is called Cow Abuse!

What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Maobichek: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Holy fuckkk...
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this godamnn world then boom another shit pops up

See oh! Are the three brothers not real niggarr s? A real niggarr must always be high with weed/drug. Why must real niggarrs reap a cow to death?
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Odide009: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
If anybody try this in Nigeria Buhari will personally arrest the person and jail him for decades for messing with the first class citizens. He will prove that he doesn't joke with is people.
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Promzy99: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
This one reason we dnt wnt to live with cows nd cow rearers... Am expecting d presidency to react on this one... Mr shock_absorber
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Abc2Z: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
I could not see from the write the confirmation that they "rape" or has sex with the cow.

The cow owner woke up and saw the cow dead 500m away.

QUESTION
1. How did they had sex with the cow?
2. We are talking about cow here, cow has strength of not less than 10 men. Even to kill a cow tired with rope you need the assistance of other people
3. Didn't the cow make any sound.
4. Is the 500m distance out of the city or in the forest and no houses nearby.

OP
Pls follow up with the report and revert first thing tomorrow morning
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Gbeng30(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
If this motherfucker blood brother lay their hand on a lady, she won't just die they will tear her in to peices... Stupid people grin grin grin
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by seangy4konji: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Naajjii: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
rawpadgin:
Their VP said it's difficult to give her daughter to a Nigerian for marriage....but actually, it should be the other way round grin
Not all Nigerains,it is the just IGBO Nigerians the vice president was referring to
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by thundafire: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
What..... raped a cow to death. ? .... Chaii buruntash na bastard .... grin .... They deserve life imprisonment without the possibility of parole grin .... If they did that to a cow , I wonder what they will do to a woman ...chaii
every morning der dick is to be made erect and then flogged at the tip
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
thundafire:

Exactly grin
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Poor cow
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by SolarEdge: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wahala

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by deavicky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Kenyans have finished me o. Same Kenya that a woman recently married a spirit. I'm still mind blown about this. Like how?? What drug/brews will make THREE brothers rape a cow to death? I seriously can't imagine the scenario playing in my head. This is Supernatural. That's it! I've seen it all. I seriously don't think any other thing can surprise me again in this life. This is some top Echelon stuff.
Ikunle o
Idobale baba omo o
Irababa aburo baba omo o
maybe u are new in Nairaland. Because when u think u have sèen it all a new one that will shock will just spring out.
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
thundafire:
someone with the stature of Brock Lesnar will have to flog it with water cane to cure the konji
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Adondai for laff
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by ModeXug: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Doraty1:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3084467

File photo

Hmm, Iz Olite!

Speechless on this
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by KingLennon(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Obama aside...

can any other person or thing wey good actually come out from Kenya?
Yea... my baby Lupita Nyongo
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Lighthammer(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Disgustingly disgusting gross bestiality ha
Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by anoziechi(f): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Them get luck shaa... No be for naija dem do this kain thing if not bubu for castrate them

1 Like

Re: Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died by Marpol2021(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
It’s look like our Nigeria Fulani are learning work where this kenya herdsmen dey
Doraty1:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3084467

File photo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.