Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? (5670 Views)

Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by shamsin6300(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
What’s the biggest insult you’ve received because you don't have money?

Let me relate mine.

Because I don't have money, babe ask me to screenshot my account balance and send to her bcuz she want to prove to someone that has been begging for money that she has zero digit in her account.

12 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Bluntguy: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
shamsin6300:

Let me relate mine.

Because I don't have money, babe ask me to screenshot my account balance and send to her bcuz she want to prove to someone that has been begging for money that she has zero digit in her account.
No go hustle. Why you even call am insult, the babe lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by shamsin6300(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bluntguy:

She is right anyway.
Hustle?
Am I sleeping? Just because It works out for you doesn't mean it will work for others.

18 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Vyzz: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
cool

Small boys wey dey grow up small small for village go stretch not both but one of their hand to shake me...

If I dey inside benz now all this things no for the happen...

All because I no get money

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Because I no get money I go village them no poison my food

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by shamsin6300(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Barbiturate(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
We planned getting married. She was living with me. I lost my job. Things became tough. Became broke. She couldn't cope. She started getting frustrated and abusive. She aborted our baby, packed her things and went back to her mom. Couldn't pay my rent, went back to my mom's.

Mom's neighbor disturbing her with Gen set and the fumes. Kept the Gen at Mom's window.
Confronted her and she refused to remove and resorted to verbal abuse. She called me "An old jobless fool, who lives with his mom at his age"

I am happy. I wait on God. If he likes it this way, so be it!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by richmond500: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Oboy howfah the face of this cat na grin grin

16 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by shamsin6300(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
I brought maltina home and she asked me "who buy the malt for u"?

Hope is not your bae right? Because na total casting be that

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by 2elliot: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
It was in 300level, and we were doing our course registration at the dept. We were on a queue, then the babe was at my front, and so I innocently mentioned to her that she looks good and her perfume is cool. She then turned back and said I wasn't her type. I was fucking embarrassed because everyone at that point turned to face us as she rained cuss words at me. I apologised. After the registrations, she walked up to me and apologised that she was sorry, and that her outburst was as a result of not eating since that morning and that she was really hungry and angry. I then said no problem; after that I asked her to follow me. I took her to a nice restaurant and she had her fill and equally bought takeaway and gave her extra cash. She was very grateful. I continued with that niceness to her, and even when she wanted us to date I refused. But now that redpill has opened my eye, I am ever more careful to allow a girl broke shame me again.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by EmekaChiwe: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
We planned getting married. She was living with me. I lost my job. Things became tough. Became broke. She couldn't cope. She started getting frustrated and abusive. She aborted our baby, packed her things and went back to her mom. Couldn't pay my rent, went back to my mom's.

Mom's neighbor disturbing her with Gen set and the fumes. Kept the Gen at Mom's window.
Confronted her and she refused to remove and resorted to verbal abuse. She called me "An old jobless fool, who lives with his mom at his age"

I am happy. I wait on God. If he likes it this way, so be it!

You better confront the woman or put salt into her fuel tank. The smoke from the gen will eventually kill you guys.

Prevention is better than cure.

Do what is right even in the midst of abuse and shame. Don't let people silence your voice because you don't have a job.

41 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Offpoint1: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
When I went to collect one kpalasa TECNO Android Phone on loan (Easybuy)
I went there very early in the morning to avoid being sighted, in fact I resume with the shop owner.
I spent over 2 hours plus trying to processed the loan because of network and BVN WAhala, while all this was going on, a girl within the age range of my kid bro walked in and ordered latest iPhone 10 and a Samsung phone and she transferred over 800k right in my present. All this happened within 30 minutes, while I've been there for over 2 hours for a phone not worth 50k... I was embarrassed with myself, went home and think about my life AGAIN

20 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by MJBOLT: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
98% of the guys who will share their stories have been broke shamed by girls,who are equally broke too.

35 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by mespusinglez(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bluntguy:

FOOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
I remember when I was broke during my ND days , I had only two faded jeans and 3 T-shirt plus plenty Ankara clothes.....i usually wear this Ankara cloth to lecture room all the time...all my so call friends will be making jest of me behind me if we are walking together but they don't know I dey observe....i lost my self esteem till I graduated from ND Just because I no get money and my parents are not financially buoyant. I manage 2k for two weeks why most of them are receiving up-to 10-20k weekly,...omo...oppression too much when I dey see dem buy latest designs of cloth back to back... during my 1 year IT I start to dey hustle just to gather money and buy cloths. But I thank God for today...none of them fit stand with me in any position ....but we still cool sha

47 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by mespusinglez(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmm i no even know which one to tell

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Cerebellum: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
98% of the guys who will share their stories have been broke shamed by girls,who are equally broke too.

Aswear you no lie

Iffa catch Amaka again ehnn

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Galantis: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Got into a heated argument with my aunt, but that's not the case. She said this to my face "at the age of 24 you are staying with your mum and she buys even the boxer's you are wearing" Bagam, na where my head reset. I dey hustle just fine. But the hatered I have for her is what keeps me up at night to trade the financial markets. $30 a day keeps the day job away.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by youngvikthor(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Afostev11(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
come make heaven ma see

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by shamsin6300(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=2elliot post=102272127]

Fear girls
She used that I am hungry to lice on you

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Issues2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hahahaha oboy ehhh dis one pass insult
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Sparekey(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Galantis:
Got into a heated argument with my aunt, but that's not the case. She said this to my face "at the age of 24 you are staying with your mum and she buys even the boxer's you are wearing" Bagam, na where my head reset. I dey hustle just fine. But the hatered I have for her is what keeps me up at night to trade the financial markets. $30 a day keeps the day job away.

Bro please can you mentor me, depression is really killing me here

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
None
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by LINTUNE(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I went to collect one kpalasa TECNO Android Phone on loan (Easybuy)
I went there very early in the morning to avoid being sighted, in fact I resume with the shop owner.
I spent over 2 hours plus trying to processed the loan because of network and BVN WAhala, while all this was going on, a girl within the age range of my kid bro walked in and ordered latest iPhone 10 and a Samsung phone and she transferred over 800k right in my present. All this happened within 30 minutes, while I've been there for over 2 hours for a phone not worth 50k... I was embarrassed with myself, went home and think about my life AGAIN

Bros, if you get that 800k and more today, do you think i would be wise to spend it on phones? Big guys no de spend money on phones like that. Na small girls like the one you saw de do such stupid things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
I remember when I was broke during my ND days , I had only two faded jeans and 3 T-shirt plus plenty Ankara clothes.....i usually wear this Ankara cloth to lecture room all the time...all my so call friends will be making jest of me behind me if we are walking together but they don't know I dey observe....i lost my self esteem till I graduated from ND Just because I no get money and my parents are not financially buoyant. I manage 2k for two weeks why most of them are receiving up-to 10-20k weekly,...omo...oppression too much when I dey see dem buy latest designs of cloth back to back... during my 1 year IT I start to dey hustle just to gather money and buy cloths. But I thank God for today...none of them fit stand with me in any position ....but we still cool sha

You are not suppose to be cool with them at this time of your life. Them fit poison your enemy oh. Make you dey look well. Most of the people when Bleep me up for school, I mess them up when i start to make bar for street. I cut all off completely.

20 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Cholls(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
shamsin6300:

Let me relate mine.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fear girls
She used that I am hungry to lice on you
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=102275361][/quote]

JESU

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, if you get that 800k and more today, do you think i would be wise to spend it on phones? Big guys no de spend money on phones like that. Na small girls like the one you saw de do such stupid things.

You too get sense, abeg make i help you carry some sense as you dey waka dey go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? / Wedding Night / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.