Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine (10272 Views)

BREAKING: WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine / Who Approves China’s Vaccine For A Clinical Trial On Human / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by geemd434: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nor be everything o
Chinese yuan nor get as he dey be o...

Only my real niggarrrrs will understand
Please do you know how to buy Yuan. I want am bad
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by yinkkus: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
TempUser:
Who talked to you?
Ok......ooo
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by bepositive11: 3:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Raph82:
May God save the world from the hands of these crazy scientists and biotechnologists who have turned world populace to laboratory rats, used as specimens for their lethal bio-experiment.

Those crazy scientists and biotechnologists are the reason for your existence. Who makes the medicine you take when you're sick? Please, stop being ignorant
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by TheGrandChemist(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2021
References:

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1399747752003842052?s=19
It was authorized for emergency use, and not approved for the prevention of Covid-19. There is a difference.
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by Raph82(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2021
abatically:

WTF are u saying bro? Some scientists have been working tirelessly for almost 2 yrs trying to find a solution to this pandemic. Yes the virus might have been created from the lab but it is what it is. Lots of scientists are working several hours every day to find a solution and u are here saying this? You should thank God Nigeria and most parts of Africa didn't get hit hard by the pandemic, just look at what is happening to India (they are humans like us) and what happened to Brazil, USA, Italy, France etc before they all were able to suppress the virus.
Bro, I am a scientist/biotechnologist. Do u know why biotech-based products such as GMO foods are not allowed in many parts of the world? many things are going on underneath which are not known to the public. As some super powers are making secret nuclear weapons for Mass destructions, so are some too, with powerful bio-weapons such as viruses like this covid 19, which are so lethal to wipe out human race within few years. With time, we will see more Revelations about this. I am not talking about good scientists trying hard to break the cycle of the virus, I'm talking about the powers and forces behind the release of that virus. It was genetically modified strain, cultured and tested directly on humans to know its lethal strength. There are some strong powers behind its release. The globalists.

1 Like

Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by Blackdisciple(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by 99thEnemy(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Chinese vaccine to cure Chinese Virus grin grin grin grin
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by Raph82(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2021
bepositive11:

Those crazy scientists and biotechnologists are the reason for your existence. Who makes the medicine you take when you're sick? Please, stop being ignorant
I'm not refering to the good scientists working hard to break the cycle of lethal viruses, I am refering to the super powers behind the making of the bio-weapon. It did not just break out, it was genetically engineered and tested directly on humans to test its strength. Biotechnologists know this, and they know the implication. Do u know why it's taken so long to develop vaccines for it? Because it's a new strain of virus. My brother, there are bad ass scientists working on new strains everyday. A scientist said of recent that they foresaw this coming, but they were not prepared. There are lots of Revelations about these things, u can read them up bro. Lots of conspiracy theories as well.
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by globalresource: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nor be everything o
Chinese yuan nor get as he dey be o...

Only my real niggarrrrs will understand

U dey scam China man?...hmmm.
Re: WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine by bepositive11: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Raph82:
I'm not refering to the good scientists working hard to break the cycle of lethal viruses, I am refering to the super powers behind the making of the bio-weapon. It did not just break out, it was genetically engineered and tested directly on humans to test its strength. Biotechnologists know this, and they know the implication. Do u know why it's taken so long to develop vaccines for it? Because it's a new strain of virus. My brother, there are bad ass scientists working on new strains everyday. A scientist said of recent that they foresaw this coming, but they were not prepared. There are lots of Revelations about these things, u can read them up bro. Lots of conspiracy theories as well.

Please be careful of conspiracy theories -- they are lies. Biotechnologists work to preserve humanity. Just like ebola, covid resulted from animal to human transmission. There are reports that it may have happened at a lab in Wuhan while scientists were studying SARS (a virus found in bats).

Everyone is working to save humanity. If biotechnologists wanted to get rid of humanity, they would have done so by now. But that will mean killing themselves too -- it doesn't make sense right?

Fields like biotechnology are highly regulated. There's absolutely no room for foul play. The problem is people who lack education spread false rumours as conspiracy theories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help With Cost Of Fibroid Surgery / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Health In 2 Years / COVID-19: Anti-Body Test Kits Failed Validation — Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.