Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts (78168 Views)

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Laideabdulahi: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
I have a very strong feeling ugm just carried out lamidi cownu's instruction. undecided

Please have sense.
I can give you a little to function properly

3 Likes

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by faceland: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Warith200: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
What a barbaric act
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by olibeans: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Money Rituals in Delta State these days amongst teens is really alarming..

May God save this generation..
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by VlamesIffect(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
shocked

He probably enticed her with money...

Had sex....

She might have cooked for him sef undecided

Then strangled her from the back when she was unawares.

Took his time to ransack her room to steal what he could find....

And proceeded to butcher her.

You seem experienced in this.

Give me your location let me check something

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Ovis1302(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kpobaridaniel:
Rip,
May your Fun never be your end! embarassed

FTC
I want to dedicate this FTC to my Secondary School classmates at BMGS bori, my ancestors and my future generation we move! cool
Ogoni boy, how far.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
How did he killed her without she making noise to alert the neighbor?

Depends on your level of expertise.

Some people are so good that they can carry out a murder effortlessly to the extent that there will be no sound to give away what they have done.

You can even be in the same room and not know what has gone down.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

U sure say u well so?
Haha

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Olayinka777(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
fatymore:
Known person

Ladies hardly bring guys home
Says who?

2 Likes

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men!!
Don't generalized its you guys who taught us wickedness now we learn pass you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by kus4fame(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who locked the door from behind after the alleged killer left

2 Likes

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by princewarri1985: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na wa, then that's a professional assassin, reason why it baffles me.
mansakhalifa:

Depends on your level of expertise.

Some people are so good that they can carry out a murder effortlessly to the extent that there will be no sound to give away what they have done.

You can even be in the same room and not know what has gone down.

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by lasisi69(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
the way Delta guys are into rituals now is heart breaking.
happy birthday... I wish you long life and prosperity
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by NOwazobia: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
shocked

Had sex....
you are a suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
lasisi69:
happy birthday... I wish you long life and prosperity
thank you very much bro I really appreciate.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Ghast12: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Really
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Imsoblessed: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
the way Delta guys are into rituals now is heart breaking.
my brother nor be small thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by vickydevoka(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:
We are in a dangerous time in Nigeria... No one is safe again... You go to someone's house u are scared of her not dying in ur hands or u not dying too, she comes to your house same fear... Na to remain one place come sure pass!!!
Buh gals no de fear at all. U go see person u go just de follow
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Bigredmachine: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

Buh gals no de fear at all. U go see person u go just de follow

i tire for their matter o, i dont just understand how they reason most times when they see rich guys... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Stanleyq: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
Some ritualists are very confident ooo... Ritual dey play away match.... May God help us ooo.. We wont fall into the hands of this kind of people oo
Then be careful
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by therajah: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
shocked

Had sex....

From Movies or experience?
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by sam564: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Yap Too bad
dammn niggarrrr
Yeah very bad
Dammn niggarrr
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by SolarEdge: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Naija

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by CHoccolaTE: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerian men stop killing women for your useless rituals because you don't want to work.

Stop killing women you lazy bastard males.

Gender of killers and criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by ofiko123(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Terrible.. very terrible..
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by emmnprince(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men!!

Better said: I hate men that murder, rape, do rituals and sordid things, antisocial and other vices that is against humanity!
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by raphy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
When they mention delta state omo I knoww say n.a. them.

Anyway she enjoy n die untop .but the guy will also die soon
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Henon: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
'Unidentified' in her own apartment? 'Her neighbours'-yet unidentified. The door was forced open and her body was discovered in the room. If she wasn't beheaded, then her face must be there.

Yeye journalism!
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by enomakos(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
SportsHD:
Kai. There's a booming underground organ trade going on in this country and we're not well aware of it.
i agreed
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by femifemi1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
How are the neighborhoods not looking at the direction that she might be force with gun or knife to her side, to her apartment for that devilish act.

She might be an innocent young lady forceful taken to her apartment for the kill.

If you see something, please say something. Your neighbour is your closest ally,b4 ur real family surface oooo
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by DonMekino(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
shocked

Had sex....

Took his time to ransack her room to steal what he could find.... Ko

Are u the culprit? Lolzz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.