Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (104125 Views)

Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by powerfulguy: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Momba MP Condester Sichwale was thrown out of Tanzania parliament after a male colleague complained of her dressing.

The speaker ordered that she leaves and only comes back after changing what they claimed were tight trousers.

https://twitter.com/Tuko_co_ke/status/1399733609079128066?s=19

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by SmartProf(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
A lot of Africans are hypocrites and pose as moralists/chief judge when it has to do with dressing. That trouser she wore is a lot more decent than some skirts hanging around the waist of most females. I think she should return back with hijab, maybe it will add to her relevance in law making.

672 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Sammy07: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tanzania says the future isn't FEMALE sad

257 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by stanech: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
islam

40 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Homeboiy: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Serious

1 Like

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
What sort of public embarrassment is that

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
I see nothing wrong with her dressing

470 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by oloriooko(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
bunch of eediots posing as MPs, hypocrites black mumus

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Jones90: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for Africa. What is wrong with what she wore

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Fasindo: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
shocked

African parliament and drama

I am more interested on why she is carrying her bag, if she a Nigerian parliamentarian her PAs will be doing carrying her bags.

The Pan African Parliament (PAP) just finished fighting among the members.

But I can I understand the reason why the men are looking at her ass but the reason why her fellow female parliamentarians are doing the same is what I can't explain

Only God knows how many times Remi Tinubu would have been asked to leave the senate if she is from Tanzania due to ill manners during plenary

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by mightyhaze: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nothing wrong with that dressing

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by gungab(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Moderate

13 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Jesuschristus: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Say no to indecency,even through indecent people won't see anything wrong in her dressing

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by slivertongue: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
she is well dressed jare

36 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by sammyj: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
What she did was just a deliberate cruise looking at the story from the last picture!! That woman na crusie she dey !!! grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Sirjamo: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
If they are Muslims, hypocrites will label the whole house as terrorists

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by motymop: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
SmartProf:
A lot of Africans are hypocrites and pose as moralists/chief judge when it has to do with dressing. That trouser she wore is a lot more decent than some skirts hanging around the waist of most females. I think she should return back with hijab, maybe it will add to her relevance in law making.

Read what you wrote and also see how you contradicted yourself.

Let me explain.

Africans are hypocrites and pose as moralists and chief judge.

Then you wrote.

That trouser she wore is a lot more decent than some skirts hanging in the waist of most female.

Aren't you like the africans you claim are hypocrites that pose as a moralist and chief judge ?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by overdrive(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very backward reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by johnmartus(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very good indecent dressing should be discouraged.

4 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by evanstinobbc: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Where is the tight trousers, abi i no come dey see well again, Africa matter tire me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wow, but she is pretty sha wink

1 Like

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by adioolayi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
When He goat na your colleague

8 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by DMechyy: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Courtesy the new President of Tanzania.

Sharia incoming

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tomorrow its still these men you'll catch sleeping with women of the night and minors. Africa men and hypocrisy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by dochenaj: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
And the women in the Parliament kept quiet

11 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by roqrules04(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
African nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021

Tanzanian parliament are mad, they just made me waste my data for nothing...

I was waiting to see her wear leggings that would be showing her cametoe....

They should come to nigeria and see how our slay queens dress in short leggings now to everywhere...

Lubbish

12 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Lolachef(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
See as she spoil this my fine top sef

2 Likes

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by ntyce(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
stanech:
islam

Satanist

1 Like

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by MrCover: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.