Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career (22428 Views)

Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by airex(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2021
bomasek:
Make you borrow money without intent of paying if you no go die this week
Send the direct link bastard.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Well, I still received a message from them.

And I decided to share my responses

1 Share

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2021
More..

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dproperties:
More..
Wetin dem com dey talk now?
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by GodblessMNK(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol.. Me wey chop about 5 loan apps money.. I no repay shishi.. Ask me how grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Wetin dem com dey talk now?
No reply from them yet
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodblessMNK:
Smiles but I do not support such.

We should support each other businesses
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
I meant after having received funds and yet you unfortunately defaulted in ur loan servicing then you wanna avoid above scenario
If you don't want an app to read your true contact, you can use your;

New phone

Create list of fake contacts (your old lines, defunct lines, deadlines, your padi lines that understands, anonymous people that care nothing about - maybe from the web or random WhatsApp group, Indians and foreign phone numbers etc)

install the app and get permission.

Old or current phone;

Save your contact to Google. Now, log in to a different email or create a new one. At this point the email with your contact should be logged out. Now, clear contact data from settings or delete all contacts (Sim and phone).
Add the fake contacts.

Install and grant permission.

(Just an example)

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodblessMNK:
You sure say Dem never blacklist your BVN.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by GodblessMNK(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
You sure say Dem never blacklist your BVN.
I dash them the BVN.. I don nationalise somewhere else till Biafra comes.. That no stop me from entering naija

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodblessMNK:
I dash them the BVN.. I don nationalise somewhere else till Biafra comes.. That no stop me from entering naija
I doubt this loan sharks are Nigeria approved.
Apart from Fairmoney, Branch and carbon; if someone didn't pay this loan sharks I don't pity these loan sharks.

Someone was having issue paying back and it's almost the deadline. 'Cause his money was in Forex, it took about a week before FX drop cash into his bank (FX wasn't instant withdrawal).

After that he paid the loan and deleted the app.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by GodblessMNK(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I doubt this loan sharks are Nigeria approved.
Apart from Fairmoney, Branch and carbon; if someone didn't pay this loan sharks I don't pity these loan sharks.

Someone was having issue paying back and it's almost the deadline. 'Cause his money was in Forex, it took about a week before FX drop cash into his bank (FX wasn't instant withdrawal).

After that he paid the loan and deleted the app.
omo they kept adding money daily o. Chai I paid borrowed and pay again till I could borrow nice amount. Its this same people that gives out our banking details.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodblessMNK:
omo they kept adding money daily o. Chai I paid borrowed and pay again till I could borrow nice amount. Its this same people that gives out our banking details.
smiley You let them feel what you felt, u eh

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by bomasek(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
airex:
Send the direct link bastard.
Carbon app bastard of a 1000 fathers,by this time next week you go die
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by drmikeadams(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodblessMNK:
how bro..mine na just four apps I wan increase am to ten

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by GodblessMNK(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
drmikeadams:
how bro..mine na just four apps I wan increase am to ten
lol.. Ole. Na at once something.. 4 don do u
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by airex(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
bomasek:
Carbon app bastard of a 1000 fathers,by this time next week you go die
Those ones no reach. Incomplete imbecileee. Na smelling spirit I dey follow talk, I don forget.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by bomasek(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
airex:
Those ones no reach. Incomplete imbecileee. Na smelling spirit I dey follow talk, I don forget.
U for try the app if I no go kill your family this night abi u dey fear,ashewo pikin
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by gonkin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Carbon is the best. Though interest is higher but they're reliable. I don't have a job Ive been taking little loans for emergency

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by airex(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
bomasek:
U for try the app if I no go kill your family this night abi u dey fear,ashewo pikin
u no see say God don kill ur generation finish? I don collect and I no go back. Wasted product of a rotten womb.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by bomasek(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
airex:
u no see say God don kill ur generation finish? I don collect and I no go back. Wasted product of a rotten womb.
Your family go die this night, trailer must jam you by noon tomorrow, useless thief wey wan borrow money without paying
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by airex(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
bomasek:
Your family go die this night, trailer must jam you by noon tomorrow, useless thief wey wan borrow money without paying
E no change the fact say ur mama get rotten womb. Swollen Menses
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by bomasek(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
airex:
E no change the fact say ur mama get rotten womb. Swollen Menses
I think say u get mind,you for collect the money na,cursed child.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by airex(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
bomasek:
I think say u get mind,you for collect the money na,cursed child.
gay, I don collect am since use am clean Nyash and I no go pay back. Go and commit suicide. Elegant fool

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
They're still disturbing me but the awaiting text or calls to my clients or contacts is yet to be put through
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
After days, they've sorted it out from their end.
They're simply group of criminals nothing more

And I refused to give them my bank statements as its only CBN and Court of Law have a right to request for my bank statement.... They're not well grin

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Restroom:
I borrowed money from LCASH recently. I defaulted and they started threatening me of sending messages to my contacts.

I was scared, but came up with a solution.

I went to Google contact and deleted over 1000 names from my online Google account. As I did this, I deleted almost all my whatsapp contact. And as I did, I kept syncing to make sure all the contacts they want to send the messages to are eliminated from my android contacts.

As I speak, I have less than 30 names in my contact and even less on whatsapp. So, even that I. Owe some of them, they can't send SMS to contacts that don't exist in your phone contacts.

Once you delete from Google contacts and from whatsapp, just sync and all the contacts will vanish even from their own system.

I quietly did this and they have stopped threatening me about sending messages to my contact becuase it is pointless doing so when there are jest 22 names in my contact list. All the people that know me, I have deleted their numbers to avoid that kind of embarrassment.

So, lf you can get a new Sim, move your contacts to it or write them out in a diary. Get any app that can store your contact and wipe off your contact list from Google contact and then from whatsapp.

I have fixed them as far as threatening me with text messages are concerned.
I don't have any important contact I can't get from around.

It is because of people like you that these lenders threaten defaulters.

Don't you care that by refusing to repay your loan, you are denying someone else an opportunity to borrow money.

You are also making the lenders run at a loss. These lenders have employees who have to be paid. Imagine that many borrowers are like you, won't you run the lending company to the ground?
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Flamees(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
2special:
Try to sort it out with them by printing and sending your bank statement to them and you should have approached one of your numerous business contacts for a loan of #20,000
Na waoo he should have approached them

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Flamees:

Na waoo he should have approached them

Those group of criminals dropped the Loan after threatening for petition with CBN or Court of law

They're thieves in suitt.

They're now calling me to borrow and saying they've increased my credit limits..

I dealt with them

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Flamees(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dproperties:

Those group of criminals dropped the Loan after threatening for petition with CBN or Court of law

They're thieves in suitt.

They're now calling me to borrow and saying they've increased my credit limits..

I dealt with them

grin you get luck bro thankGod say Dem drop am meanwhile
Never use loan app
Even if you pay them back Dem fit deny you

Since you said you have prominent people in your contacts list it's better to beg them
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Dproperties: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Flamees:

grin you get luck Bro.
Since you said you have prominent people in your contacts list it's better to beg them
I do not need to beg them o,, I wanted them to send the message to my contacts then we head straight to the court..
I only set a trap for them

I was waiting and praying for them to send text.
Them for pay money tire

Probably they saw my contacts and that mustve restored their head.

They're not well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water / Zimbabwe Pilot Arrested For Killing His Lawyer Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.