Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career (22455 Views)

Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by kentoroabasi61j: 4:01am On Jun 06, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by airex(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dproperties:

I do not need to beg them o,, I wanted them to send the message to my contacts then we head straight to the court..
I only set a trap for them

I was waiting and praying for them to send text.
Them for pay money tire

Probably they saw my contacts and that mustve restored their head.

They're not well.
Where will you see them to take them to court?
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by fannybaby(f): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2021
GodblessMNK:
Lol.. Me wey chop about 5 loan apps money.. I no repay shishi.. Ask me how grin

You think you will have peace in your life That's someone sweat... You are Igbo right
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Ameboperoo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
airex:
Where will you see them to take them to court?
That's the question.
I took loan from gocash, as I was about to repay 33k back through Paystack, I transferred a different amount than the loan.(the amount in my wallet was 30k and the balance of 3k was ìn my bank). I now received a message that I have transferred a wrong amount and my money will be reversed in two weeks.
These people started calling and would not even listen to. One Pascal Nwosu will just call with this number 0706 760 8316 asking me if I have made repayment, before I say no, he would start using abusive words and cut off the phone. I mailed Paystack and they acknowledge the payment but said it would be resolved within 5 working days. This Pascal Nwosu continued to call me unmentionables, that when he's through with me I will regret. I just kept my calm. Finally, they sent messages and my picture to my WhatsApp contacts telling them I used their "numbers" as guarantors for a loan I took! People that we haven't talked for 5 years began to call me. The following day, the money was reversed by Paystack. I just jejely keep my money. Let them go and collect the loan from the contacts they sent the message to. Let them go to hell. As for the Pascal Nwosu 0706 760 8316, I will not say anything here.
Modified: Paystack later sent a mail asking me how satisfied I am with their service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Oldmutual: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Restroom:
I borrowed money from LCASH recently. I defaulted and they started threatening me of sending messages to my contacts.

I was scared, but came up with a solution.

I went to Google contact and deleted over 1000 names from my online Google account. As I did this, I deleted almost all my whatsapp contact. And as I did, I kept syncing to make sure all the contacts they want to send the messages to are eliminated from my android contacts.

As I speak, I have less than 30 names in my contact and even less on whatsapp. So, even that I. Owe some of them, they can't send SMS to contacts that don't exist in your phone contacts.

Once you delete from Google contacts and from whatsapp, just sync and all the contacts will vanish even from their own system.

I quietly did this and they have stopped threatening me about sending messages to my contact becuase it is pointless doing so when there are jest 22 names in my contact list. All the people that know me, I have deleted their numbers to avoid that kind of embarrassment.

So, lf you can get a new Sim, move your contacts to it or write them out in a diary. Get any app that can store your contact and wipe off your contact list from Google contact and then from whatsapp.

I have fixed them as far as threatening me with text messages are concerned.
I don't have any important contact I can't get from around.

I can bet..it would be patched

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Map1(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2021
2special:
Try to sort it out with them by printing and sending your bank statement to them and you should have approached one of your numerous business contacts for a loan of #20,000
your last paragraph killed it all

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by SALIMAN(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Honestly ,a Good lawyer , and 20 millionaira damages
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by kemmyflakky(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Moyosoreola(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
YOU CALLED THE LOAN COMPANY USELESS AFTER COLLECTING LOAN FROM THEM....YOU ARE ABUSING ABACHA AND OTHER POLITICIAN.....FUTURE POLITICIAN
Dproperties:

Bro you're possibly an slowpoke, for calling me a thief.
Do you know me?
Do I know you?
Thank God we meet here on nairaland land.... You lack manner and guess! You are working for the useless financial institution.

You'll regrets calling me a thief, poverty stricken human like you.
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by achimugu007: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=Dproperties post=102272254]Hi there,
With a strong heart, I am typing this content.

I as of 5th May, applied for a loan from the instant loan App downloaded from the Playstore(Palmcredit) which is less than a [code][/code]20,000 but they didn't disbursed the said amount into my bank account linked to them despite waiting for 24hrs.

While waiting, their application on my phone had actually recorded that I am owing them which I didn't receive any money at all, they allegedly said that I owe them for I did not receive the sum as they claimed.

They have my contact details including Politicians, Landlords, Business Partners and lots more which is contained on my phone as their App did accessed my contacts listing over 800 phone numbers.

The case is, today I received a threat from them that they're going to inform all of my contacts of the accurance, (Screenshot attached) which I regarded as palmcredit "blackmailing" me because I didn't see the money.

These has made me to visit my bank branch and seriously nothing from them came into my account as of today being 1st June.

I'm Abuja base Junior Property Consultant and all of my contacts are very important to me and each contact is worth more than a Million Naira, so. With their threat and if they go ahead to take the action without them consulting their bank it's gonna cost me a lot.

The case is something like;
-I applied for a Loan
-They allegedly disbursed it(I didn't see it)
-They're now Blackmailing me (Threats)

As the case might be, they are spoiling my Credit Records with their incompetency in service delivery which might affect me when applying for a loan or travelling out.

And Two, should they send Messages to my over Eight hundred contacts spoiling my reputation, it's going to be a bad business for me as no one would like work with me.

Note: I have checked my bank statement and there's nothing from them.

Stated above is what I am going through.

What would you do when you find yourself in this kind of situation.

And should they send such messages to my contacts, what would you have me to do? Them wanna finish me with calls]
Re: Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career by Umeeyhanni: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
How many days do one default before they start sending messages to contacts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Burnt Down Uzuakoli Police Station In Abia / ACP Yomi Shogunle Transferred To Nkalagu / Matharoo Sisters Spotted In Spain Displaying Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.