Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs (933 Views)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Sportz: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Moment during woman pushes a bear off her wall to prevent it from mauling her dogs.

The incident happened in Utah and the brave woman is Hailey, according to her cousin who shared the now-viral video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPljmg8gKIN/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3wZ7CEF5D4

Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Galant woman... If na Naija women, na to insult and blame men them sabi.

See skinny oyinbo woman dey fight bear, the orobo wey full here go dey run from common cat grin cheesy
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by matrix199(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stupidity! Putting your life in danger to rescue some replaceable dogs.

A mother bear is five times more dangerous than a male bear.

The mother bear probably perceived she was protecting her cubs(the dogs), the reason the mother bear didn't attack her. Plus the bear fell off the fence to the other side.

Between a bear and a lion, one stands a greater chance making it alive with an encounter with a lion. But a bear, a mother bear? one would end up shredded like pumpkin leaves.

2 Likes

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Righteousness2(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wow!
That's an Example of a Good Shepherd.
The Good Shepherd will always protect His own.
The LORD JESUS is Greatest Shepherd you could ever Have.

1 Like

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by meobizy(f): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. The big dog was forming hard until it got a slap. Thereafter it became a chicken and took to its hind paws.

1 Like

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow!
That's an Example of a Good Shepherd.
The Good Shepherd will always protect His own.
The LORD JESUS is Greatest Shepherd you could ever Have.

How come the Lord Jesus didn't help the pastor that went to ibadan zoo to had a one on one with lions grin

1 Like

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Namdeenero(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
I admire her bravery BUT mehn this is crazy! If that bears paws caught that woman’s face it’s a different story we’d read

2 Likes

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Olayinka777(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Omo grin
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

How come the Lord Jesus didn't help the pastor that went to ibadan zoo to had a one on one with lions grin

Because he decided to put God to test, God protects his people,but he didn't ask us to look for trouble...main reason why JESUS didn't jump when the devil asked him to...understood?!
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Namdeenero:
I admire her bravery BUT mehn this is crazy! If that bears paws caught that woman’s face it’s a different story we’d read
It's called ADRENALINE bro,in that moment she won't even know where the courage came from because she wanted to save her precious dog I know this by experience,I remember a time when a black cobra entered my poultry...I was really scared of the snake twas my first encounter with one,the size of it sef was quite Intimidating but I dashed in nonetheless to save my birds

1 Like

Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
matrix199:
Stupidity! Putting your life in danger to rescue some replaceable dogs.

A mother bear is five times more dangerous than a male bear.

The mother bear probably perceived she was protecting her cubs(the dogs), the reason the mother bear didn't attack her. Plus the bear fell off the fence to the other side.

Between a bear and a lion, one stands a greater chance making it alive with an encounter with a lion. But a bear, a mother bear? one would end up shredded like pumpkin leaves.

Well from what I know bears don't get agitated unlike lions,those big cats tend to kill for fun undecided
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Because he decided to put God to test, God protects his people,but he didn't ask us to look for trouble...main reason why JESUS didn't jump when the devil asked him to...understood?!

Okay
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Nuelito: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oyibo's just dey like adventure...she get luck say the bear no change am for her.

She is a strong hearted
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by Oppy2k2: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oyinbo and risk taking...
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by space9880: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Afriqan:
Galant woman... If na Naija women, na to insult and blame men them sabi.

See skinny oyinbo woman dey fight bear, the orobo wey full here go dey run from common cat grin cheesy
there's nothing gallant about her action all I see is stupidity. She's lucky the bear was concerned about her cubs, the bear would have effortlessly killed and her dogs.
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by xana101: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
The bear didn’t see the woman coming. She was so fast but what on God’s name will someone live in the forest. How can one see a whole bear in ur compound. I blame the woman and her husband.
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by 646iya: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
okay
Re: Video Woman Pushes A Bear Off Her Wall To Prevent It From Killing Her Dogs by cybriz82(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Funny how d cubs japa liv their mother...

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies Available / Registered Female Pedigree Rottweiler / White Terrier Puppy For Sale At A Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.