Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. (72136 Views)

'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
zubimete:
hmmmmm i was even surprised, women don suffer for niaja.
Not true, it's your choice that will determine if you will suffer or not.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
nautybride:
Good for him. A woman should always find a way to be relevant than being somebody's woman. Don't limit yourself in life.
Something that they are just kept for sex just as a chicken is kept for eggs
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by armyofone(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shameless man - trying to hurt wifey but doesn't know the hurts he is causing his children by having side chick or upgrading her to 2nd wife.

You pay the price in your old age. Men, be wise and focus on your family life.

2 Likes

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Bodmasnr: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Barbiturate:
Mr olushola, why would you have a gf when you have a wife at home?
You want her to respect you by not confronting your gf but you disrespected her first, by having an affair outside your marriage, throwing all your wedding vows to the gutters. You should be ashamed of putting this up at your age
Why would the gf gree date him when she know say he get wife??
Na barawo all of us be
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by mamawa123: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Role model for cheaters

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Otasikwe(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Twoclans:
If I talk my own now ,they will say twoclans na ashawo and na side chic supporter angry

Let me respect my old age lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha chai nzogbu uwa m
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by unmask: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Polygamy over infidelity (having side chicks).

Only cowards have side-chicks. tongue
the side chick is also on the path to Polygamy/another wife.

You don't just see any girl and say "marry me now"
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by tafat: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
actually
Barbiturate:
Mr olushola, why would you have a gf when you have a wife at home?
You want her to respect you by not confronting your gf but you disrespected her first, by having an affair outside your marriage, throwing all your wedding vows to the gutters. You should be ashamed of putting this up at your age
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
olabrinks:
See this agbaya supposed to be preparing for grave he is talking about side chick this and that. Na wa

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by simplesearch: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
mjj2020:

So Abraham in the Bible was not polygamous?

Or King Solomon?

Or King David?

Or Moses?

Or Gideon?

Or Jacob?

And these where men after God's own heart. Please try to re-read your posts before posting so people cannot decipher your level of IQ.

At what point were they the apple of God's eyes, definitely before they drifted. God is no respecter of any man.
David had that testimony even before he was anointed as king, but at the latter part of his life God told him "the sword shall not depart from your house'' 2 Sam 12:10.
Solomon was loved by God but the latter part of his life was in ruin, why? ''Was it not because of marriages like these that Solomon king of Israel sinned? Among the many nations there was no king like him. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, but even he was led into sin by foreign women.'' Nehemiah 13:26
For Abraham though he am-mended his way by sending Hagar away as requested by his wife Sarah but the did has been done. Look at God's warning to Abraham after taken a long break from him that lasted for about 13years due to his immoral relationship with Hagar that led to the birth of Ishmael in Gen 17, '' And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect''.
Moses was never a polygamist, he stuck with his Ethiopia wife despite a tacit disapproval from Mariam and Aaron which led to Mariam being visited with leprosy, so read your bible well.
Gideon was a complete mess up at the latter part of his life, infact no one who seek to follow the way of God should desire such a life. His place in eternity is highly questionable for he did not only became a polygamy, he also went into idolatry.
For Jacob hope you saw what happened to his household, the envy, jealousy, murderous tendency, evil conspiracy, prolonged and hidden lies, selfishness. The turbulence resulting from his life of unrest made Jacob's life miserable, look at his submission in
''Gen 47: 8 Pharaoh asked him, “How old are you?”
9 And Jacob said to Pharaoh, “The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty. My years have been few and difficult, and they do not equal the years of the pilgrimage of my fathers.''

Notwithstanding, the coming of Christ has cancelled any form of permissible disobedience to God's law especially in the area of marriage, it is so serious that even the disciples concluded it was better not to marry as stated below. So many people are actually going to end up in hell because of marital issue, if they do not seek the face of God. You can't beat your wife or keep a side chick or run a parallel relationship with another woman, and the woman other hand cannot divorce her husband or remarry as long as the first partner is alive. No extramarital affair is allowed after marriage, even if the world is going berserk or against this command they all will be judged at the end of time.

Matthew 19:10
The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
The wife should take it serious
I know a man who said the same thing and the wife dare him
Today he is married to the side chick and he divorce the woman he married both TM, church and in court

I don't know why men can't stick to one woman this days
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by godlessmind: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:
This man has a word of advice for wives who go about fighting side-chicks.

A king I stan. grin

What do you think?

F00000lish man that is all I can say......he's even proud of expressing his stupidity like garbage s..... Cheating is now justify in Nigeria by men who are selfish and pathetic
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Blacksavage: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Waiting this toto go cause ehnn
Side chick self....
But toto self sweet oh tongue
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
olabrinks:
See this agbaya supposed to be preparing for grave he is talking about side chick this and that. Na wa
What makes you think that you will outlive him? shocked
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I love this babe. cheesy

May babymamaism to Nwama*ikpe fall on any girl who will attack you for this comment. cheesy
nwaamaikpe just dey on his own stray bullet come touch am grin grin
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by FreeSpirited: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm speechless... fest hof hall. Lemme *collate* my thoughts. So I'm done thinking, calling on my eons-old muse to drop this inspired take.

I admire the man. I really, deeply admire him. I mean where are men like this? In this age? A man who doesn't take nonsense and can put women in their place?

This is obviously a man who can set his house in order, and and... In this age when husband is scarce is where some women are going to be fighting side chick? No, na she marry the man? undecided Her post for the house never set, she still dey compromise, omo, any woman wey get audacity reach that level go dey fight women wey dey help am take care of husband should better get ready to have herself replaced. Yeah, 'cos desperate chicks are out there, and if one of them manage to snag that position (because tbh men nowadays have become disillusioned with modern women filling their heads with equality crap and fake life on social media) and so, bye bye to her revered post oh. There is no shame greater than a woman leaving husband's house to now go back and... go where? Start from where?

Las las, he wee do and come back to you. E never finish? And you will now show the true, caring love he couldn't get from those girls in his old age. So I really am seeing a lot to pick from this tweet. Marry with the expectation that it rains everywhere, I mean even in hellfire, it does.

Some men won't even tell you what they'll do to you if you ever try to disgrace them like this, it'll be your beating waiting for you at home...

So just to conclude, this man is a very sensible, lenient and not to forget, African man to the core. When you know another woman can be promoted over you, tell me how you won't give yourself brain and not misbehave now. Tell me. This'll make every woman sit up.
What did I just read? ....can't believe u can ever write this..lol.u of all people supporting men having sidechick? And upgrading to wife? I'm lost grin
This is you supporting a redpilled frame if u DNT know.. grin
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
This PIP idiot has brought his foolishness from twitter to here. Upgrade ko downgraded ni.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by dan761(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Polygamy over infidelity (having side chicks).

Only cowards have side-chicks. tongue
. Only the Bold have Side Chicks ...Cowards get eslaved to one Woman throughout his life time .Cowards keeps Living under the bondage of one woman.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by InvertedHammer: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:

A king I stan. grin

What do you think?
/
Final final na "wife stabbed husband to death" go settle am grin
/

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:

A king I stan. grin

What do you think?
No shame. You lost my respect.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by West2019(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fool
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by simplesearch: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hizzy:

So what you mean now is only Christians will go to heaven
Chai
Me only thing I know na to enjoy my life love my neighbor as I love my self every other ones no concern me

Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved
He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

In essence it is not sufficient to be a christian, you must have a change of heart, life and attitude by coming to God though Jesus Christ. He alone has the power to make us live right as we should and make us worthy of heaven. If we desire and pursue heaven with the same zeal and seriousness with which we pursue earthly visa we shall make it at last.
Finally, the only reason there are so many laws governing each country is because they are many, on the other hand heaven our desire country above is one, it is therefore logical to conclude that all rules, laws, acceptances, and declarations for those seeking to gain entrance to it must be consistent at all time, just as it is obtainable in all our embassies on earth. It therefore means that either of Jesus or Mohammed or Shinto, or Buddha or Druze or Hindu or Traditional worshipers or Idolater or Satanist is right and all others and their adherence are sincerely misled. But thank God, I believe you can easily deduce who among the people mentioned above, through their life and utterances is the true way to God. It is good to love your neighbor but that wont give you visa to America or make you pass your exams or interview, You must be born again to make heaven by repenting from your sins and accept Jesus into your heart as your Lord and personal, then you are on your way to heaven.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by sync(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yoruba, I’m not surprised. Adultery is your culture tueh �
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga you lost your public display of respect the moment you decide to frolic openly with your side chick. If you are tired of your wife why not seek for a divorce or ask of her opinion about taking a second wife she might be willing to accommodate her. Attention seekers everywhere grin cheesy
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by pepigeorge(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Go home and look at ur dad.. He fyn or clean reach Dat man.. Abi d sugar daddy wen dey climb u fyn reach that man.. Mctwee

Biglittlelois:
Some men aren't worth the confrontation at all, I mean look at him, just look at the specimen undecided some wives are trying sha.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:

A king I stan. grin

What do you think?

BRAGGING IN F*OLISHNESS

BIG FO*OL
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by ofiko123(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to her..
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Vaiki(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Preetti:
Your mum is the whoreee
I guess your dad fuckks you in the ass cos you act dumb.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by OgaSeun: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is one of the useless men we were talking about.

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by ford101: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
I just checked the man's name.afonja people.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shameless man!

Marry the side chick na, she will end up cheating on you by fvcking your gateman......Once an olosho, always an olosho.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by laiperi: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Your brain has been eaten by those who caught you as slaves and planted Christian and Muslim religions in your head.

Which part of Torah, Bible or Koran did your forgotten generation write?

No wonder you cherish serial monogamists with lovely children your housewives call bassttardd.

Even if you believe their Bible, how many women or choice did Adam have compared to young reasonable ladies that can prolong older men's life with sexy gray hair.

simplesearch:

At what point were they the apple of God's eyes, definitely before they drifted. God is no respecter of any man.
David had that testimony even before he was anointed as king, but at the latter part of his life God told him "the sword shall not depart from your house'' 2 Sam 12:10.
Solomon was loved by God but the latter part of his life was in ruin, why? ''Was it not because of marriages like these that Solomon king of Israel sinned? Among the many nations there was no king like him. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, but even he was led into sin by foreign women.'' Nehemiah 13:26
For Abraham though he am-mended his way by sending Hagar away as requested by his wife Sarah but the did has been done. Look at God's warning to Abraham after taken a long break from him that lasted for about 13years due to his immoral relationship with Hagar that led to the birth of Ishmael in Gen 17, '' And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect''.
Moses was never a polygamist, he stuck with his Ethiopia wife despite a tacit disapproval from Mariam and Aaron which led to Mariam being visited with leprosy, so read your bible well.
Gideon was a complete mess up at the latter part of his life, infact no one who seek to follow the way of God should desire such a life. His place in eternity is highly questionable for he did not only became a polygamy, he also went into idolatry.
For Jacob hope you saw what happened to his household, the envy, jealousy, murderous tendency, evil conspiracy, prolonged and hidden lies, selfishness. The turbulence resulting from his life of unrest made Jacob's life miserable, look at his submission in
''Gen 47: 8 Pharaoh asked him, “How old are you?”
9 And Jacob said to Pharaoh, “The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty. My years have been few and difficult, and they do not equal the years of the pilgrimage of my fathers.''

Notwithstanding, the coming of Christ has cancelled any form of permissible disobedience to God's law especially in the area of marriage, it is so serious that even the disciples concluded it was better not to marry as stated below. So many people are actually going to end up in hell because of marital issue, if they do not seek the face of God. You can't beat your wife or keep a side chick or run a parallel relationship with another woman, and the woman other hand cannot divorce her husband or remarry as long as the first partner is alive. No extramarital affair is allowed after marriage, even if the world is going berserk or against this command they all will be judged at the end of time.

Matthew 19:10
The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.