Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

When Is A Man Said To Be Successful - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Is A Man Said To Be Successful (29195 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Cousin9999: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
5 IG model wives, solid gold toilet, diamond encrusted Benz, entire skyscraper as your house, Gucci wallpaper, Versace toilet paper, gold dust eggs and premium steak for breakfast, astrophysicist/greatest soccer player in the world for a son, daughter cures every disease known to man before she turns 21, buy your mama a planet

Nah. "Success" is quite subjective. People have different goals, values, and desires.

There are also people who are so powerfully insecure and ignorant that they don't even know their own definition, but they'll go to great lengths to babble about someone else. Some people are dumb. ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ There's little we can do about it.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by JennyEva(f): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
As long as he's comfortable and not begging for food. Also, as long as he can afford 3 square meal for his family. He's ok
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Firstandonly(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Enehdebby:
Can we actually say that a poor Man is successful and what do you mean when you say that someone is successful in life?
if u have money and don't have time u are poor, if u have time and don't have money u are poor...a rich man is a man that have both time and money.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by praiseneo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
JennyEva:

Barely 6 days ago I saw you thoroughly begging for 1k to feed, today you're now thoroughly searching. Instead of you to go and hustle, you dey find woman. You see why some of you remain poor all your life? Shame on you!
fortunately for me things turned around for good. 6 days ago I begged to feed yes I never saw you or anyone come to my aid you didn’t even mention me…how dare you come to mention me now? You see how some of you remain plainly dumb for the rest of your life. Me wey de find spouse ur brain suppose tell you say e no be as e be before. The circumstances surrounding my begging that day ended and God did the most. So shut up no come use me learn how to troll. Bye bye
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 3:16am On Jun 04, 2021
ecomalchemist:
When a man smells of the American dollar, Pound sterling, Chinese Yuan and Japanese yen.

That's the only language Nigerian women understand - Money.

Just have money....If money grew on trees, women would marry successful MONKEY'S.

Think I'm lying ? What is Regina Daniels doing with Ned Nwoko....is that not a father / daughter relationship ?

My brother hustle oh, e get why.

Money is the only universal language !

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Pure mentality of the poor! Money is not everything my friend.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2021
omoolorire:
A man success is measure on values added to life of another man

Rubbish!!!
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Assets scattered everywhere

No peace of mind be that. You’re a poor man obviously
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 3:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Agoziewin:
A man without money can never, if it's not impossible for him to see a true love.
Men are well loved when they make money. Jee chuba ego. When u get it, that's when the society pen u down as a successful man

Poor country mentality!

Who told you money brings true love? When the closest people to you will be quarrelling with you and wife turn you into ATM! Even if you are sick and dying she’ll be there stressing you for money.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 3:24am On Jun 04, 2021
bepositive11:

Having enough money gives you peace of mind

Ha ha ha. Ignorance!
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2021
BigSarah:
When he has the woman of his dreams..
Without a woman a man is incomplete, women complete men.
#UnpopularOpinion
Women are successful when, they make decisions without depending or seeking the approval of a man!

Understand deeply.

You nor well, arindin!
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2021
ibedun:

No peace of mind be that. You’re a poor man obviously
you must be a dumb idiot
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Assets scattered everywhere

Assets scattered everywhere?
Ode! Assets scattered everywhere means no peace of mind, Ode!
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2021
ibedun:

Assets scattered everywhere?
Assets scattered everywhere means no peace of mind, That’s why my parents don’t have peace of mind
My parents are ode and stupid
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by bepositive11: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
ibedun:

Ha ha ha. Ignorance!

You will understand when you get enough money
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
bepositive11:

You will understand when you get enough money

Shut up you don’t have any money. Your family and relatives and friends will cause you a lot of stress......
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by bepositive11: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
ibedun:

Shut up you don’t have any money. Your family and relatives and friends will cause you a lot of stress......

There's something called keeping a low profile
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by ibedun: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
bepositive11:

There's something called keeping a low profile

Low profile? With millions in several accounts, pocket full of cash, cash in every corner of the house?
You haven’t seen money my friend. Money has no other purpose than to spend it.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Emeka71(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Enehdebby:
ICAN? shocked Please explain
When account student passes ICAN meaning Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by bepositive11: 2:28am On Jun 05, 2021
ibedun:

Low profile? With millions in several accounts, pocket full of cash, cash in every corner of the house?
You haven’t seen money my friend. Money has no other purpose than to spend it.

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by abbatoir(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, it matches. Sent 6k. My apologies on my accusation. The number of scammers here is the reason for my suspicion. Today, I admit, my instinct failed me. You can remove your account number.

I admire your lifestyle

It takes a lot of intelligence to be fair in arguement

1 Like

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by abbatoir(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2021
PrincewithGod:
A man is successful if he is saved and his eternal life is secured.

Nothing else...

1 Like

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by abbatoir(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2021
ibedun:

I delibaretely choose not to be very financially rich but rather to be financially comfortable just to avoid this....I don't like unnecessary attention
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
It depends on individual definition of being successful, but I will say it is the success in all round dealings in ones lifetime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos) / Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.