Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (50775 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Voice234: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Reno Omokori asked Nigerians on Instagram their opinion of having the former Lagos state governor and APC chieftain as their President come 2023. And here are some of the answers they gave.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlYEwGD40Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Bola146(f): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
BCD cool cool

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by kayuseful: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let's wait till then.
It will most likely depend on other candidates.
We pray we are not forced again to choose the "lesser evil"

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Fahdiga(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
B c d. Chukwu aju. Imagine having a drug lord and an Opollo eyed thief as our president. Tufiakwa. Imagine the kind of ridicule that Nigerians will be facing all over the world. My white friends will make me the butt of their jokes on twitter and facebook. Nigerians traveling around the world will be subjected to harsh and unwarranted questions simply because Tinubu, a well known drug baron who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba is our president. God forbid bad thing

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Yobabad: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubu is a drug pusher, it is better to have Kemi Olonlo as president than Tinubu

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by helinues: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubu would definitely lose woefully on the poll..

Majority of Reno's fans are bitter people with the delusional mind of Tinubu being behind the under development in their region.

No should get anything from 70%

Meanwhile, in real life, real Nigeria, that's indirect campaign and promotion without paying a dime...

God always work in a mysterious way

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by plaindealer: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
When twitter nuisance and fake pastor with only Igbos friends and supporters conduct polls, what's the result?

Result = views of his ipob supporters.

Clowns..

grin grin

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by mightyhaze: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is media hype for druggie..

Not necessary abeg

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
To be honest, if I had known that Buhari will be a blood sucking total disaster, I would have voted Tinubu!

I don't like his style of politics but Tinubu would have been a lesser evil!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Piggyyeaster1: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
5%ters are inconsequential in determine Presidential election ask Atiku

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol this idiot is on Nairaland I might have talk sense to his head maybe that's why he run to Twitter to press ipob mumu button since its only them follow him.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by HolyMonks: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
This man always saying things at the wrong time.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dino is here on Nairaland he was so ashamed to use his real name idiot useless boy.
helinues:
Tinubu would definitely lose woefully on the poll..

Majority of Reno's fans are bitter people with the delusional mind of Tinubu being behind the under development in their region.

No should get anything from 70%

Meanwhile, in real life, real Nigeria, that's indirect campaign and promotion without paying a dime...

God always work in a mysterious way

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by helinues: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dino is here on Nairaland he was so ashamed to use his real name idiot useless boy.

Reno, FFK, Adeyanju and Dino all here under anonymous moniker..

The good part, the government agency are also here as well, they have been paying attention to some suggestions on NL.. So many references

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yes I can understand that very clearly. When the Coas was dead then someone said Nigeria flag should be lowerdown which the president did.
helinues:

Reno, FFK, Adeyanju and Dino all here under anonymous moniker..

The good part, the government agency are also here as well, they have been paying attention to some suggestions on NL.. So many references

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by helinues: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes I can understand that very clearly. When the Coas was dead then someone said Nigeria flag should be lowerdown which the president did.

Exactly.. I was on that thread.

And that's what average Nigerians on NL don't understand... Everything is not about blaming, wailing pointing fingers, profer solutions instead.

Me personally have so many suggestions that have been used by both state and federal...

Nigeria problems need solution not wailing and blaming all the time

31 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by OsuAmaka: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue FoolishandFalse:
To be honest, if I had known that Buhari will be a blood sucking total disaster, I would have voted Tinubu!

I don't like his style of politics but Tinubu would have been a lesser evil!

Was Tinubu on the ballot?, is your sense ever connecting?
Is Atiku no longer cumming?

-Osu amaka

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
God bless Nigeria bro.
helinues:

Exactly.. I was on that thread.

And that's what average Nigerians on NL don't understand... Everything is not about blaming, wailing pointing fingers, profer solutions instead.

Me personally have so many suggestions that have been used by both state and federal...

Nigeria problems need solution not wailing and blaming all the time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Ballack1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Most of our politicians are selfish...Uncertain

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Asgard73: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can Yoruba people please buy presidential form for Tinubu pls

Osinbajo too..

We have 70 million votes to share

Coming online to rant ain’t working again

Just buy form ... it yoruba too sure e pure for Tinubu grin

Tinubu must contest

If not

E go bad for Yoruba people in Nigeria

Nigerians are patiently waiting for Jagaban of ikoyii

Yoruba should not disappoint and Tinubu must contest

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Indispensable85(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
These online polls never work.
Una nor dey learn?
Una wan start again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Indispensable85(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
kayuseful:
Let's wait till then.
It will most likely depend on other candidates.
We pray we are not forced again to choose the "lesser evil"

MOST LIKELY ATIKU VS TINUBU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Unik3030: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
B c d. Chukwu aju. Imagine having a drug lord and an Opollo eyed thief as our president. Tufiakwa. Imagine the kind of ridicule that Nigerians will be facing all over the world. My white friends will make me the butt of their jokes on twitter and facebook. Nigerians traveling around the world will be subjected to harsh and unwarranted questions simply because Tinubu, a well known drug baron who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba is our president. God forbid bad thing
after a month u are yet to tell me Nnamdi Kanu job b4 Biafra struggle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Unik3030: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Asgard73:
Can Yoruba people please buy presidential form for Tinubu pls

Osinbajo too..

We have 70 million votes to share

Coming online to rant ain’t working again

Just buy form ... it yoruba too sure e pure for Tinubu grin

Tinubu must contest

If not

E go bad for Yoruba people in Nigeria

Nigerians are patiently waiting for Jagaban of ikoyii

Yoruba should not disappoint and Tinubu must contest
the day u drop any comment without putting Yoruba is d day u attain self freedom from obsession

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.