Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (50773 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by pquaver(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
B c d. Chukwu aju. Imagine having a drug lord and an Opollo eyed thief as our president. Tufiakwa. Imagine the kind of ridicule that Nigerians will be facing all over the world. My white friends will make me the butt of their jokes on twitter and facebook. Nigerians traveling around the world will be subjected to harsh and unwarranted questions simply because Tinubu, a well known drug baron who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba is our president. God forbid bad thing

But if them put atiku there you go rush am.. Are you not doing yourself?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Tyress: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2021
plaindealer:
When twitter nuisance and fake pastor with only Igbos friends and supporters conduct polls, what's the result?

Result = views of his ipob supporters.

Clowns..

grin grin
Nice one
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by obicmag(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
bcd
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
plaindealer:
When twitter nuisance and fake pastor with only Igbos friends and supporters conduct polls, what's the result?

Result = views of his ipob supporters.

Clowns..

grin grin
.A SLAVE SPOTTED
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by IYANGBALI: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bola146:
BCD cool cool
what is BCD? you don take your ogogoro again abi?
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by BIEYA: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who born me? no ordinary Vote Abeg, I will Canvass, Mobilize and Campaign for him
BAT for 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by bleskid: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
any one from North God forbid. ... I over myself with The blood of Jesus ...
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by sojfarm: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
This time, we the people need to help ourselves from allowing the dead to continue ruling us.

A dead is incharge now, another dead is preparing to take over. Please we are not a country of dead people please.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by teeboy100(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
To be honest, if I had known that Buhari will be a blood sucking total disaster, I would have voted Tinubu!

I don't like his style of politics but Tinubu would have been a lesser evil!

Tinubu will be greater devil,
As buhari no dey talk about wetin dey happen for Naija ,but if na tinubu he go say nothing concern him
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

To be honest, if I had known that Buhari will be a blood sucking total disaster, I would have voted Tinubu!

Have you ever considered voting for someone with a 21st century mindset?... not a 20th century mindset?.... a digital brained leader and not an analog brained one? The world has gone digital... the majority of the population is young... but yet we are fighting to put backward thinking leaders in charge. Most of them are living in the 1970's ... we need to build factories to create employment for millions.... pencil factories to supply the whole of Africa. .. We are inviting investors to establish car plants... where we will not have to import cars such as Peugeot 402 .... we need to see world class flyovers in every state .... all this while they see nothing wrong in lack of basic supply of electricity and potable water. All these people need to be voted out .... why shouldn't we be voting in dementia ready already failed politicians? We need to make them sit down. Don't take it personal.......just venting!
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by IMASTEX: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
tutudesz:

2023 election is going to be the hardest election to predict O! Unfortunately I see APC winning, because is going to give their tickets to a Northerner
Yes, it is going to be more of regional/ethnic politics over party politics. The Fulani's who are always power thirsty won't easily allow power off them because they should already know what to expect base on the present prisedence set by Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by alfarouq(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yes of course.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by geemd434: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
5%ters are inconsequential in determine Presidential election ask Atiku

Slaves will always please their master. After you chose tinubu he will continue his ass licking. Just like those before and after him.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

what is his style of politics
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

what is his style of politics
geemd434:

Slaves will always please their master. After you chose tinubu he will continue his ass licking. Just like those before and after him.
see who is talking about slave. The one who cannot win election
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
IMASTEX:

Yes, it is going to be more of regional/ethnic politics over party politics. The Fulani's who are always power thirsty won't easily allow power off them because they should already know what to expect base on the present prisedence set by Buhari.
this is why there is rotation
Fulani cannot win every election forever and ever.
Violence will follow and they will be outnumbered
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Originalsly:

Have you ever considered voting for someone with a 21st century mindset?

Name this digital leader
You can'

... not a 20th century mindset?.... a digital brained leader and not an analog brained one? The world has gone digital...

Define digital
You can't

the majority of the population is young...

Bankole was young
Saraki was young
Dino was young
Yaya bello was young

Who e epp

but yet we are fighting to put backward thinking leaders in charge. Most of them are living in the 1970's ...

No
They are fighting to stay in charge
You are lamenting online

we need to build factories to create employment for millions....

Who hold you?
Why are you waiting for another man to build factory for you?

pencil factories to supply the whole of Africa.

You that cannot produce ordinary garri
Pencil lounloun

.. We are inviting investors to establish car plants...

With agbero, wharf rats,kidnappers, bandits,Boko, sars and oMO onIle Abi
No be only invite

where we will not have to import cars such as Peugeot 402 .... we need to see world class flyovers in every state .... all this while they see nothing wrong in lack of basic supply of electricity and potable water.

Do they lack electricity or water
That's your problem
Not theirs
Their problem is How To retain power

All these people need to be voted out

And replace with who
No vacuums in nature
They have enough replacements

Do you?

.... why shouldn't we be voting in dementia ready already failed politicians?

Cos you have no choice
Who is contesting with them
Walkover tinz

We need to make them sit down.

Make them na
Mowu see whether you fit handle kirikiri rape

Don't take it personal.......just venting!
vent is cheap
That's why it doesn't solve anything and they will continue to win

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by effort1: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
Tinubu would definitely lose woefully on the poll..

Majority of Reno's fans are bitter people with the delusional mind of Tinubu being behind the under development in their region.

No should get anything from 70%

Meanwhile, in real life, real Nigeria, that's indirect campaign and promotion without paying a dime...

God always work in a mysterious way

Hypocrite Helinues. Tinubu is indirectly responsible for all the woes befalling Nigeria today. He was the one who packaged a failure and presented it as a success just to satisfy his own selfish desires.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by harmony75: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tufiakwa! he will not succeed IJN � he should pick a youth and encourage him/her what's he going to asorock to do as old as he's? He hags his entire family in strategic places in Nigeria politic so all tinubu family have been chopping from Nigeria purse never do?! What a greedy family!!!
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by oyatz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
undecided
Eriokanmi:
lool. Won tan ę, o tun tan raa ręę

We yorubas would rather consider Dr. Adesina or Prof Yemi Osinbajo instead of that drug baron, thug breeder and corrupt buffoon you call your leader

Which candidate do you think Maazi Nnamdi Kanu will support in 2023?
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by oyatz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
effort1:

Hypocrite Helinues. Tinubu is indirectly responsible for all the woes befalling Nigeria today. He was the one who packaged a failure and presented it as a success just to satisfy his own selfish desires.

So who do you think is going to win and solve all these problems?
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by IMASTEX: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
this is why there is rotation
Fulani cannot win every election forever and ever.
Violence will follow and they will be outnumbered
We can only hope it doesn't get to that option of violence. Truth be told, the Fulani's need power to continue to remain relevance, hence their fear and obsession for power. Since they can't match others talking of exposure & education so they resolve to breeding uncontrollably to have enough foot soldiers for any fight.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by dukebabaaduke(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
A...Because if given the chance he will change Nigeria like he did Lagos
Voice234:
Reno Omokori asked Nigerians on Instagram their opinion of having the former Lagos state governor and APC chieftain as their President come 2023. And here are some of the answers they gave.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlYEwGD40Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Bola146(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
IYANGBALI:
what is BCD? you don take your ogogoro again abi?

Who is this lunatic
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by emmatex2020: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Igbos are best loser in the political game of Nigeria. They can insult hell out of you, they are so brainwashed. Greedy like Amadihoha. 2023 will tell, in south south will have sell-able candidates, but they have Ipobians terrorists. Tinubu is a candidate to beat in any free and fair contest.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by tutudesz: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
IMASTEX:

APC will pick a Southerner, while PDP will pick a Northerner because sentimental voters. So do we vote the evil APC with a Southerner or a less evil PDP with a Northerner
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Cooky007(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
May God help us and protect us from our oppressors. Those greedy politicians

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Eriokanmi: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
oyatz:
undecided

Which candidate do you think Maazi Nnamdi Kanu will support in 2023?
You can direct that question yiibos . I'm not one of them
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by COSGABAT2023: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Very delusional

helinues:
Tinubu would definitely lose woefully on the poll..

Majority of Reno's fans are bitter people with the delusional mind of Tinubu being behind the under development in their region.

No should get anything from 70%

Meanwhile, in real life, real Nigeria, that's indirect campaign and promotion without paying a dime...

God always work in a mysterious way
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Considering the fact that Tinubu wasn't ever on the ballot...
I consider this a daft post!

APC has an anointing to dull the brain.

It takes God's grace to resist it.

I suspect you are a BMC who wants to slyly give us reasons to vote the Chicago Drug Lord, if I have time I will go over your past posts to know whether I am right or not.

Wiseandtrue:
To be honest, if I had known that Buhari will be a blood sucking total disaster, [b]I would have voted Tinubu!

[/b]
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Farukshy: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Another dead president
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Donair(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
B,C,D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.