Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) (96904 Views)

See How A Man Reacted After Eating A Vulture Instead Of A Chicken / Stubborn Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave Room For His Roommate And Girlfriend / Recession: Funny Oyibo Man Refuses To Pay For Food He Ate In Owerri (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by phygo89(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha
U are really a Dogged fighter.
I like u

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by JaskanFactor: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
just push him hard, he will topple over, cause his hands are twice the size of his legs
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

See waiting telemundo do you… you don the think love now now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by John4B: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Am not after his look oh, he must pay me my money oh
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by pacespot(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
CheedyJ:

You think it’s easy to lift iron abi, it will take special skills for a small man to beat him .. quick question, do you think mayweather can beat Anthony Joshua ?

So people really think Mayweather is a good fighter, boxing is different from a real fight, you calculate points in boxing but in real fight nobody dey ref you, anything goes. Mayweather would have been a terrible Mixed Martial Artist for instance.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Ralphjoe(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
I will call the unknown gunmen for him grin grin angry angry
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Stanbaba30: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nna ehnnn..! D most important thing is that he didn't ask for another plate or plates. D wan wey im chop, make e carry go. This one go beat plus your profit comot ya body. I no fit shout.

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Maski87: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2021
I will say thank you sir
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by mordred44: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2021
I will arrange my street niggas 4 him
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by alimohammedibn(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2021
}:‑)
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by EBEk101(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

You think it’s easy to lift iron abi, it will take special skills for a small man to beat him .. quick question, do you think mayweather can beat Anthony Joshua ?
Lol nah die him Dey find
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Wisdom is greater than strength..I know what to tell him
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Necksonnel: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Being bulky does not necessarily mean that he is strong

You see somebody gym and heavy like this , you still dey talk say he no strong. This one no be fat o o , na muscle from gym.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
Well.. Jxt hope dat d is small.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by shalomm10: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Omo the guy no fit chop bottle Na him blokos go suffer am.
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by shalomm10: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2021
The guy no fit chop bottle. Na him blokos go suffer am.
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Over time it's been known that fighting and combat is not a stature thing.
If you have good training in combat and well mental concentration skills that guy will be meat for you.
He will dwell fully on launching attacks, while you impose deadly defense mechanism dat will pave room for deadly attacks.

He has more to loose than you,so mentally he would be more hasty and open for many attacks,or you need is the right training to teach you where to hit him and one of the spots are those places where he has chunked up muscles.

Fighting is an art,if you master it, this guy is a small boy.
I can teach you how to do it,but you will have to practice it yourself by fearless challenging him�

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by olmoRoc: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Call the cops or shoot him myself.

If you're hungry and you can't afford to pay for some food, politely ask the staff or the owner for some free food instead of sitting, ordering, eating, then telling them to go to hell.

You could also ask to work for something to eat if they refused to give you some free food.

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by trendo360: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2021
You can not be too big to collect. Formula for people of this size is quite complicated but e dey

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

A yellow belt in Kungfu will take him down.

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by maursatt: 1:07am On Jun 03, 2021
He can only go scot-free in an unpolished society, in reform society you call police for the idiot and the next day he is in court to explain himself over ill-mannered. Idiot who get pickin wey no wear pant.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by femmoy(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2021
moralteacher:
I will poison him o

Coming from a moral teacher.
shocked

5 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Fight him and deal with him, is he mad grin

I like how girls dey get unnecessary liver because they think all men do that "I don't hit women" nonsense.

You might meet the wrong man one dey who does not send all those rules women make to avoid accountability. Na then you go no say jungle no be only for animal.

5 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by lordswill03: 1:22am On Jun 03, 2021
I'll give him a take away
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by souljaslim(m): 1:24am On Jun 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

I can not come and die for nothing...i would just tell him...no more food...pls go to the next shop....do you know how many plates he would eat...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Lambarry1: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2021
I will simply tell him eat one get one free.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by PGKing1(m): 2:29am On Jun 03, 2021
I will refuse to Allow him leave...

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Being bulky does not necessarily mean that he is strong

Aspire to acquire the player Maguire.
Na motivational speaking dey worry you.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by darkstar6971(m): 2:57am On Jun 03, 2021
in Southern Nigeria for real
illicit:
For some area, Dem go put tyre for him neck lynch am now now

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Telldem1(m): 3:01am On Jun 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
If him cross e boundary i go enter am only sey i no go allow am grab me grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by moralteacher: 3:03am On Jun 03, 2021
femmoy:

Coming from a moral teacher.
shocked
Bro my response is a joke just as the question is also a joke.
Thanks.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Lols. I'll leave him be. No strength for any fighting jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here / Funny Pictures Of The Day / ~ Let's Kill English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.