Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Hon. Dapo Karounwi, The Undisputed Crown Prince Of Double-speak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Dapo Karounwi, The Undisputed Crown Prince Of Double-speak (358 Views)

Re: Ekiti 2022 From The Prism Of Opposition Party, PDP By Rt. Hon Dapo Karounwi / The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated / Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Dapo Karounwi, The Undisputed Crown Prince Of Double-speak by Inexorable(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hon. Dapo Karounwi, the undisputed crown prince of double-speak; If you quarantine his pocket, he will sing and dance for you.[color=#000000][/color]

I read with total Consternation, dismay, disquietude, what the SSG of Ekiti Mr Biodun Oyebanji wrote through his mouth piece Dapo Karounwi about Ekiti South and the forthcoming 2022 guber election in Ekiti State.

There is this Yoruba adage I so much cherish, "Ka soro,ka baba be ni iyi Omoluabi " meaning, (Fidelity is the hallmark of being a responsibility) but in the case of former Deputy Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly from 1999 to 2003, it is outright reverse.

Karounwi Oladapo,the caretaker spokesperson for APC in the Southwest who is expected to use his office to promote equity and equality among the ranks and files of the party in the State and SouthWest but chose to rubbish the hallow seat with his prattling and selfish interest to want to become a Director General of campaign to the present Secretary to the State Government (SSG ), in person of Biodun Oyebanji by all possible means.

How will Karounwi explain to his own Children what he said in all the 177 wards in Ekiti prior to the 2018 Govenorship election in the State with what he is spewing out now ?

In preparation for 2018 Gubernatorial election in the State, Oladapo Karounwi who served as the Campaign Director General to an Ode-Ekiti born politician,technocrat and Business mogul, Senator Daniel Olugbenga Aluko. Aluko hails from Southern part of Ekiti State.

Karounwi in all the 177 wards during their ward tour told people in Efon dialect that "Ekiti South leee seyi lere e, han mi seru agbegbe kiku,South e lee sihan ha" which translates loosely to, It is the turn of Ekiti South,they are not an appendage of Ekiti Central nor North. What has now changed ?

He once wrote an article titled "Ekiti State APC 2018 Gubernatorial Election Update, In The Context of The Ekiti South Senatorial District Gubernatorial Agitation and Zoning Sentiment" to promote Southern Agenda, here is the link to the write up, https://www.facebook.com/karounwi.oladapo.7/posts/869981846498037.

When the Maga was still paying, Karounwi wrote this article to also project Ekiti South agenda check this link out....https://www.facebook.com/karounwi.oladapo.7/posts/851678041661751

Karounwi worked assidiously to project Ekiti South agenda and told alot of stories to make sure they zone the ticket to the South, just because a man from the South was paying him and filling his belly then.

Is Karounwi now maligning Southern agenda that he once supported and projected all because of his new alignment and PROJECT BIODUN OYEBANJI for GOVERNOR 2022?

He was the first Osatuyi that wrote to castigate,maligned and blackmailed the present Chief of Staff Biodun Omoleye, Attorney General of the State Olawale Fapohunda to project his new found care-giver, Biodun Oyebanji.

Karounwi was vicious on Governor Kayode Fayemi not until he was appointed after the 2018 election and also as the spokesman of APC in Southwest the position he has successfully used to divide APC in the Southwest by openly taken side with a particular Camp and nightly attending meeting with the other camp.

I can now understand why they nicknamed him CHIEF POLITICAL ACHOPPER, Oga Dapo is notorious in Ekiti political circles as a mercenary who can serve anyone and any purpose as long as his belly gets filled.

Self-acclaimed Casto Cicero, lives only for himself. He is vacant of character and principles. He stands for nothing and falls for everything as long as he gets fed.

To whom it may concern, any agenda or plans to ignore Ekiti South as the next area producing the next governor of Ekiti State would be proving beyond all sort of doubts that this region does not matter in the broader scale of things. Ekiti South is the other side that has been ignored for too long.

They have been kept away for too long, too long to pretend this circumstance is not being forced down our throats.

Ekiti South gubernatorial aspirants should beware of the likes of Karounwi, they are worse than Vermin... and despicable than swine.

Governor Fayemi and the APC Party Leadership should warn SSG Biodun Oyebanji not to destroy the party he has never contributed anything towards building. The free cash he is doling out now is the money of the Government and he is only doing it because of his 2022 Dead on Arrival Governorship Ambition.

Ekiti a gbe a o..

Chief Diran Bankole writes from Ode-Ekiti, Gbonyin Local Government

Re: Hon. Dapo Karounwi, The Undisputed Crown Prince Of Double-speak by seunmsg(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Fayemi will support Wale Fapounda to become the next governor of Ekiti. The handwriting is clear even to the blind. Biodun Oyebanji and Biodun Omoleye can keep deceiving themselves, Fapounda is the anointed candidate.

It’s going to be Wale Fapounda vs Bisi Kolawole next year in what I tagged the battle of the “Ijesha speaking towns of Ekiti”.

While I wish both of them well, I will spend millions of Naira to support Fapounda simply because he’s my Egbon from Okemesi Ekiti and nothing else.
Re: Hon. Dapo Karounwi, The Undisputed Crown Prince Of Double-speak by yanabasee1(m): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2021
seunmsg:
Fayemi will support Wale Fapounda to become the next governor of Ekiti. The handwriting is clear even to the blind. Biodun Oyebanji and Biodun Omoleye can keep deceiving themselves, Fapounda is the anointed candidate.

It’s going to be Wale Fapounda vs Bisi Kolawole next year in what I tagged the battle of the “Ijesha speaking towns of Ekiti”.

While I wish both of them well, I will spend millions of Naira ti support Fapounda simply because he’s my Egbon from Okemesi Ekiti and nothing else.

It's a scheme that has been in place for a long time time....
Re: Hon. Dapo Karounwi, The Undisputed Crown Prince Of Double-speak by dragunov: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s going to b e Wale Fapounda vs Bisi Kolawole next year in what I tagged the battle of the “Ijesha speaking towns of Ekiti”.

While I wish both of them well, I will spend millions of Naira to support Fapounda simply because he’s my Egbon from Okemesi Ekiti and nothing else.

Millions? You don do money ritual? grin grin grin Alakori.

(1) (Reply)

All The Insecurity In South East Is Not Up To That Of Katsina State- Abaribe / 73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief / IPOB Lawyer Writes To UK Over Attempt On His Life By Nigerian Army, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.