Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (76700 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Six30: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2021
We tend to attach too much importance to the private parts for reasons I don't really understand. I mean we'll all die someday and the once very special organ will be nothing but food for termites. So when suddenly someone stormed on us and accidentally saw our unclothedness, we fray a lot. Has it happened to you before and what was the reaction from both of you?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Fedrick100: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Lol
By this time of the night
Anyway no one have seen mine,if any girl ever see mine I’ll forever be shy anytime i see the girl

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by bada007(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2021
My crush once saw my when i was in ss3 doing waec camp we usually bath around 5:30 but tryst boys na we will sleep to sometimes 7:00am 1 hour before school activities start.this very day i woke up late and bathroom was occupied i just use 1 mind baff for outside for one corner without boxers, as i wash my face the next face i saw was my crush i wanted to die of embarrassment she just laughed and walked away i no leave hostel that day

390 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by yanabasee1(m): 12:58am On Jun 02, 2021
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.

475 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Ok sir... I've not had that experience.
What next

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Futa. Block A abiola hall. I usually bath in the open in one coded part of the hostel near the laundry before I leave for night class. Way past visiting hours for girls. The stubborn ones that still remain in the hostel if they want to sneak out take that route. I've been caught bathing by these stubborn ladies. And I make no attempt to hide my unclothedness. I just keep scrubbing happily. I'm never ashamed because I'm very well sculpted and most importantly,she probably might have not and might never again see the kind of gbola she saw grin

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by unamamatoto: 4:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Wawelexy:
There was a girl living next to us i was trying to woo during my jss day but she bin dey form for me base on say she dey ss1 and i was still in jss3(tho we were age mate, i even senior her with 3month and some days). Her mom sent her to give my mom the aso ebi she paid for their 1st son's wedding, and i just enter room from the bathroom naked since na me nd my junior bro dey house. This stupid girl just knocked the door once and enter without waiting for response(since we re family frnds). O boy, with the speed of light, i jump on the bed nd covered my self with bed shit, wettin pain me pass be say this silly girl did not feel remorse about it, she ignored me without saying sorry and she comfortably told my brother to give the cloth to my mom when she comes back and then leaves. That thing go still dey pain me till i enter grave even tho she's now married with grown up kids.
lol... E still dey pain you maybe cause, your John Thomas is petit

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by unamamatoto: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2021
bada007:
My crush once saw my when i was in ss3 doing waec camp we usually bath around 5:30 but tryst boys na we will sleep to sometimes 7:00am 1 hour before school activities start.this very day i woke up late and bathroom was occupied i just use 1 mind baff for outside for one corner without boxers, as i wash my face the next face i saw was my crush i wanted to die of embarrassment she just laughed and walked away i no leave hostel that day
eehya... Kpele... Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:37am On Jun 02, 2021
I'm coming with mine

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Here to read hilarious comments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by posty56: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Macsjebs:
Here to read hilarious comments
and sell perfume

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Shedrack777: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2021
i'm coming to tell mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Kroos205: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2021
off campus
i dey shit ni o, na so aunty ayo just open door without knocking... i no even move, i just dey look... she jejely close d door back... since that time ehn, i dey always drum inside toilet so make person know say i dey inside

564 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Six30: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Reading....
Morning guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by paulolee(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2021
was bathing outside my lodge at night bcox of intense heat n nepa suddenly restored light n i was almost under the rays of that wite enery bulb..
was washing my head n face covered with soap with eyes closed wen I felt bright light around n wat u heard was "Omo na gbola b dis?
I immediately rushed my towel to cover my self n girls from opposite lodge were laughing n I ran inside my ous.
dt was d topic all week on our group chat, some took d joke serious n were codedly asking me to visit so dey get to see it work...
I jus take am aa cruise n joke for those were I no send bt take am serious wen d sweet ones also asked to visit...free nacking dt season

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Offpoint1: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2021
My Neighbor wife, we were close padi...

Was in my towel when I heard a knock on my door, she asked me to help fixed her outdoor bulb. I didn't bother changing into shorts, while I was fixing it my towel dropped grin I didn't bother rushing to grabbed it because the chair I was standing on wasn't balanced.
She helped me picked it up and was just laughing her ass out hysterically....

Next thing I heard was: Boy you carry o

348 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BigDawsNet: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2021
Nobody

I have my own privacy...

Back in nysc camp male lodge those year..

The bathroom is kinda open place

Boys just dey move around with dick DIck and DICK nobody send anybody as long as we all guys...only the pastors and su they tie towel..

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by unamamatoto: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Wawelexy:
....... Not really, but truely, e never big that time plus say i just dey grow small small hair that time and u know say na that hair gan gan go comfirm u as a big boy.
lol, this man cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by gregyboy(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2021
NO BIG DEAL!...u just gave her something to choke on for the rest of her day)..she ill be lyk "OMG was that for real!!!" ....tru out d day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Saintdan0421(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Thread full of cock and bull stories and fantasies....

See my own..

Sometimes in 2018, The Otedolas visited our family house to say hi.....
To cut the story short I opted to use the visitor's ladies room to shower for no just reason without bolting the door. While taking my bath, I heared a knock once and and almost immediately the door flunged wide open before I could say pim. Boom there was I standing face to face with DJ Cuppy completely starked naked & listening to Naira Marley's song 'Am coming'. Well, we both fainted......

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by crystalmoon(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2021
?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2021
crystalmoon:
walahi u funny die any advice for a Newly admitted student
Read without mercy. Research all the time. Stay ahead of your lecturers. Don't wait for tests. Read. Never miss class. For any reason. Even when you're sick go class. Whatever you learn in class sticks. Form reading friends. Eat well. Stay hydrated. Get certified in school. Believe in God. Learn a trade or a craft. As backup. Best of luck

240 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2021
I don't want to remember embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Shakathezulu1: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
crystalmoon:
walahi u funny die any advice for a Newly admitted student
No belong oh.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Silentgroper(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2021
Yeah. A female friend, though we were little, like jss class little. Well she started it nd we both do it to each other. Even if na just casual talk nd one of us is bathing. Omo na to enter bathroom finish dey yarn wetin no concern life.
I got pissed one time wen their maid/sister thought she had d same priviledge dami had. So that one, one time just pushed d bathroom door bcuz she wanted to take something. Well i had my revenge nd e sweet me.

15 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Womanizer(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
lol... E still dey pain you maybe cause, your John Thomas is petit

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
My landlord wife ooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.