Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (76732 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
I was naked and was trying to bring out my comb, that fell under my bed, na so my neighbour's daughter just enter my room without knocking, when she saw me naked, she laughed and closed the door and left, Since that day anytime she sees me she go just dey laugh . See finish is real sad

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Alphamale101(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
When I was still in junior school then sha
It happened in the evening we use to stay in block or flat in festac town and our house was on the ground floor

That was how devil push me sotey I no wear cloth go pack the cloths on the line outside still don't know why and how I managed to put on our outside light that was how my guy that stays in the opposite block and his sister who happened to be my crush that year ran towards me shouting and laughing

But the mumu in me still no kana weytin dey sup cuz everywhere was dark It was round to 8 or so. Brothers and sisters nah so I see dami and eniola for my front oooo I jus dey hear different type of laugh from our close that night

Omoo I don cast oooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Babssoo(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Saintdan0421:
Thread full of cock and bull stories and fantasies....

See my own..

Sometimes in 2018, The Otedolas visited our family house to say hi.....
To cut the story short I opted to use the visitor's ladies room to shower for no just reason without bolting the door. While taking my bath, I heared a knock once and and almost immediately the door flunged wide open before I could say pim. Boom there was I standing face to face with DJ Cuppy completely starked naked & listening to Naira Marley's song 'Am coming'. Well, we both fainted...... werey

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by MickzyDonald: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2021
This thread na to laugh and die grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by KingTom(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.
You failed me as well cry

35 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Getdabag: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2021
fp material
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Six30: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Getdabag:
fp material

Only if lalasticlala would deem fit.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by EverythingFit: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by EverythingFit: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Six30:
We tend to attach too much importance to the private parts for reasons I don't really understand. I mean we'll all die someday and the once very special organ will be nothing but food for termites. So when suddenly someone stormed on us and accidentally saw our unclothedness, we fray a lot. Has it happened to you before and what was the reaction from both of you?

Op are you sure you are okay? So the fact that termites will feed on the body when dead, means we should expose our body to all and sundry when alive? Or what do you mean by the bolded statement?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Futa. Block A abiola hall. I usually bath in the open in one coded part of the hostel near the laundry before I leave for night class. Way past visiting hours for girls. The stubborn ones that still remain in the hostel if they want to sneak out take that route. I've been caught bathing by these stubborn ladies. And I make no attempt to hide my unclothedness. I just keep scrubbing happily. I'm never ashamed because I'm very well sculpted and most importantly,she probably might have not and might never again see the kind of gbola she saw grin

Lol your signature has canceled the bolded, so it is not true, you are only trying to be funny wink

7 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
My towel fell off....painful cry

5 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Nobody

I have my own privacy...

Back in nysc male lodge those year..

The bathroom is kinda open place

Boys just dey move around with dick DIck and DICK nobody send anybody as long as we all guys...only the pastors and su they tie towel..

I don't know why I just imagined the scenery, dangling male parts everywhere......

7 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by horlawaleyy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I don't know why I just imagined the scenery, dangling male parts everywhere......
lol,you need one?

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BikoMERCYme(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
well.........mine is quite different tho.......

It happened when I was pretty young..........i sat directly opposite chit chatting with my crush and her friend.......

It got to a stage both girls.........stopped paying attention to my words and would take a look at me and burst out laughing..........

This happened for sometime till my elder brother had to monitor their gaze/eye movement on me...........Guess what

There was my dick pointing out in between my torn trouser.............
I felt really shamed......

86 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
horlawaleyy:

lol,you need one?

Na I'm good.

4 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by b3llo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Am coming *In Naira Marley's voice*
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by horlawaleyy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Na I'm good.
u beta talk?

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BigDawsNet: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I bet you would have love to take a tour around accessing the natural beauty if it was legal cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I bet you would have love to take a tour around accessing the natural beauty if it was legal cheesy grin

I certainly will not love it, I may only be curious to experience such scenery.

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BigDawsNet: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I certainly will not love it, I may only be curious to experience such scenery.

Curious?... well to be honest...it kinda boring looking at does stuffs...

But reverse is the case for men tho

We are rather anxious to take a tour on the second gender

Just the nature of men

5 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BigDan69: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lols, mine was in uniport, one of those girls I used to Bleep came to stay over, by morning around 10am we wer just lying down, I was naked while she was only naked from waist down with her hands on my dick massaging it while we wer talking. She forgot to lock the door when she went out to get water from the drum which we lock (based on aluu lifestyle) omo a female neighbor of mine knocked but because I forgot that my bitch went out while coming came forgot to lock the door, me thinking d door was locked so I ignored, Omo the babe came in and saw my bitch stroking my dick, the babe didn't even flinch she was smiling (maybe she liked whaT she saw, tho I ain't that big but sizeable). Na mu bitch rush use wrapper cover my gbola. And anytime she sees me she keep staring.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Lol your signature has canceled the bolded, so it is not true, you are only trying to be funny wink
No I'm not
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by KingDash: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I was naked and was trying to bring out my comb, that fell under my bed, na so my neighbour's daughter just enter my room without knocking, when she saw me naked, she laughed and closed the door and left, Since that day anytime she sees me she go just dey laugh . See finish is real sad
you probably gotta tiny dickk..

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by juman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
I can bath outside naked.
I be man o.

If not religion does not permit that.

We came to the world with no cloth, we go back with no cloth.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by cayorday89(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Few times and that's cos I am on underwear only most times... But I don't fret at all, it's no big deal to me, some apologize and I just tell them, no need, I no fit allow heat kill me unto say I wan keep body private...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Getdabag: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigDan69:
Lols, mine was in uniport, one of those guys I used to Bleep came to stay over, by morning around 10am we wer just lying down, I was naked while she was only naked from waist down with her hands on my dick massaging it while we wer talking. She forgot to lock the door when she went out to get water from the drum which we lock (based on aluu lifestyle) omo a female neighbor of mine knocked but because I forgot that my bitch went out while coming came forgot to lock the door, me thinking d door was locked so I ignored, Omo the babe came in and saw my bitch stroking my dick, the babe didn't even flinch she was smiling (maybe she liked whaT she saw, tho I ain't that big but sizeable). Na mu bitch rush use wrapper cover my gbola. And anytime she sees me she keep staring.
gaybriel

5 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BigDan69: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mumu obviously a mistake, like u wer selectively blind when reading through the writeup completely?
Getdabag:
gaybriel

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Getdabag: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
U aint got no male siblings? . If my cousins were ur male siblings u woulda experience dat scenario. Dem niqqaz had me bath naked wit dem once. Shiit it felt fetish.
anoda homo on the loose

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.