Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (76595 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by GeneralPula: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nobody don tell truth for here lol

Everybody just dey lie

10 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Silentgroper(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I certainly will not love it, I may only be curious to experience such scenery.
U aint got no male siblings? . If my cousins were ur male siblings u woulda experience dat scenario. Dem niqqaz had me bath naked wit dem once. Shiit it felt fetish.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Silentgroper(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Getdabag:
anoda homo on the loose
They're my cousins. U bloody fvck.

4 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
KingDash:
you probably gotta tiny dickk..
grin grin that's not true
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by blazepascal(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...
Haha.your ending wasen't as expected.

Sometimes like that, I returned fromo home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.
haha. your ending wasn't as expected.

6 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by crystalmoon(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by crystalmoon(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
?

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Eboski(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mine was due my baptism class, that evening we were attending catechism class when my Tommy said paining me and I was reach to our church clinic inside the church premise, no knowing it was appendix and I was operated, my crush that period was always coming close to me then I was in ss3, after the operation I was brought out naked my crush and everyone in catechism class was around me to prayed for me, that was afar away that doesn't know what is happening, it was a week later after I have recovered that my crush was telling me how big my bola is, including one of the nurse in my area......I question momsy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Lilpen3758: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fedrick100:
Lol
By this time of the night
Anyway no one have seen mine,if any girl ever see mine I’ll forever be shy anytime i see the girl
Small boy

4 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Lilpen3758: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=102280550]During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... Oga if me and you jam i swear i go beat you

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Brunicekid(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.
Thank God you never had sex... Abstinence is key! God wants you to abstain from pre-marital or post-marital sex.

15 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nasww22nasww: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by MansoryMX(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Mine, It was a Saturday and my wife’s younger sister is around since ASUU strike nor be here. Wifey was in the sitting room watching tv. I just came out of the shower and applying cream on my body, only for my wife’s sister to just push our bedroom door open since wife didn’t lock it well and walked in on me applying cream on my body and stroking my John Thomas, that kind thing we men do sometimes. Our eyes meet and she froze for like 3 seconds before dashing out of our room with broom and parker. Omorrr shame wan kill me! I didn’t tell my wife till date, she too she lock up after all she is not a baby. She later apologized when I later went to the kitchen to pickup my food. I just told her to forget it but deep inside me I felt so ashamed. embarassed

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by wealthtrak: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Futa. Block A abiola hall. I usually bath in the open in one coded part of the hostel near the laundry before I leave for night class. Way past visiting hours for girls. The stubborn ones that still remain in the hostel if they want to sneak out take that route. I've been caught bathing by these stubborn ladies. And I make no attempt to hide my unclothedness. I just keep scrubbing happily. I'm never ashamed because I'm very well sculpted and most importantly,she probably might have not and might never again see the kind of gbola she saw grin
grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by wealthtrak: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Offpoint1:
My Neighbor wife, we were close padi...

Was in my towel when I heard a knock on my door, she asked me to help fixed her outdoor bulb. I didn't bother changing into shorts, while I was fixing it my towel dropped grin I didn't bother rushing to grabbed it because the chair I was standing on wasn't balanced.
She helped me picked it up and was just laughing her ass out hysterically....

Next thing I heard was: Boy you carry o
grin grin... This thread really cracked
me up. Awesome!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Timothyoj(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fedrick100:
Lol
Anyway no one have seen mine,if any girl ever see mine I’ll forever be shy anytime i see the girl

Shy bawo, why na, are you a kid...?

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by debbydams(f): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Six30:
We tend to attach too much importance to the private parts for reasons I don't really understand. I mean we'll all die someday and the once very special organ will be nothing but food for termites. So when suddenly someone stormed on us and accidentally saw our unclothedness, we fray a lot. Has it happened to you before and what was the reaction from both of you?
can't remember remember

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Sholaco: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jun 02? News don finish for the country ni? Why bring old gist here

7 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by MufasaLion: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

Was in my towel when I heard a knock on my door, she asked me to help fixed her outdoor bulb. I didn't bother changing into shorts, while I was fixing it my towel dropped grin I didn't bother rushing to grabbed it because the chair I was standing on wasn't balanced.

So hilarious! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by suffering: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
I am male. For someone to see me unclothed, they had to enter my room. I will stand and look at you. Na you suppose excuse yourself not me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Ihatemumu: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
yanabasee1:

Bros... You should join. APC

15 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Offpoint1: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

So hilarious! grin grin grin grin
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by rollandben(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

EhwooooH

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by suffering: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sholaco:
Jun 02? News don finish for the country ni? Why bring old gist here
Nairaland is stale and members don reduce.

4 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Lemmy123(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

My bestie that year, I didn't even cower, just left her to see the John Thomas

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Probz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fedrick100:
Lol

Shouldn’t that make both of you h*rny?

(@ h*rny being a censored word - Nairaland, what the actual hell?)

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by rollandben(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

She helped me picked it up and was just laughing her ass out hysterically.... So what next?
Can you swear if you didnt nack her eventually!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by nesgeeek(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Fedrick100 post=102280214]Lol
Anyway no one have seen mine,if any girl ever see mine I’ll forever be shy anytime i see the girl [/qnuote] including ur girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Britishcoins(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Yeye topic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.