Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. (849 Views)

Almost 2 Years Female Boerboel For Sale In Lagos 70k / 2 Years Female BOERBOEL Going For 150k But Price Is Now Reduced For Urgent Sale / Bomb-sniffing Dog Fired From CIA For Refusing To Sniff Bombs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by kekakuz(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2021
I am really fed up with Power my female GSD. She is refusing to be touched when she is on heat and this is her third time. Her vulva swollen and bloody.
She lives with a male of 1 year 5 months but they don't ever do anything.
When I invite a stud from outside, the stud shows interest but the Dog fights them off violently.
Please help I don't want this cycle to pass her by .

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Lesbian

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by SUPERPACK: 2:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Oga sex is not by force now, abi you wan rape the dog ni.

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2021
There are guys who are professionals to assist the male in crossing process, like 2 guys, the owner of the male and one other person. DAT na small thing
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by punisha: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2021
finally...a dog that listens to righteousness69 preaching.BBB
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by Abimbola198212: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Please sell this dog to me 08025374243.Thanks
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by dollytino4real(f): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2021
shey, u dey find dog pikin u wan sell n.a. good dog , I no fork I no born 4 u to sell, I don interprete wat is in her mind
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by Abidecdrock(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2021
kekakuz:
I am really fed up with Power my female GSD. She is refusing to be touched when she is on heat and this is her third time. Her vulva swollen and bloody.
She lives with a male of 1 year 5 months but they don't ever do anything.
When I invite a stud from outside, the stud shows interest but the Dog fights them off violently.
Please help I don't want this cycle to pass her by .
your location
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by wolewolsz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do AI please
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by wizi44(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do A.I, if you want to
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by kekakuz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
wolewolsz:
Do AI please
how much
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by wizi44(m): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2021
kekakuz:
how much
Ask your vet or watch a couple of YouTube videos but preferably ask your vet
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by Haroldjunior: 4:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Probably she’s not yet ovulating. Most dogs ovulate and are receptive around the eleventh day of estrus. The discharge is usually less bloody, since you said she’s still bleeding, she’s probably isn’t ovulating yet, and it’s quite normal for them to fight off males during this time, cuz of hormones that tend to make them more feisty. Once she’s ovulating, she’s gonna be the one actively looking for a male to cross her.
Re: 2 Years Female German Shepherd Is Refusing To Be Crossed. by wolewolsz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
kekakuz:
how much

The owner of the male should be the one to charge you for that. It's a simple process, as there is a Artificial insemination kit available, ask around. It's a very simple process.

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies Available / Happiness is a warm puppy / Pure Breed German Shepherd Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.