Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Set Up A Working Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Set Up A Working Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Nigeria (221 Views)

Own A PayPal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money With NG IP @N1500 / Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / 4 Reasons You Should Start A Side Hustle As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Working Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Nigeria by Ladyofvalue: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Paypal is one of the easiest online payment gateways.

Can you receive money via PayPal as a Nigerian living in Nigeria? No
But there is a way out.

When I first learnt about PayPal three years ago when I started my freelance career, I created a PayPal account. I also joined Bluehost affiliate marketing. As ignorant as I was not knowing I can't receive money from Bluehost with the PayPal account after all the promotion. Alili!
I learnt the hard way

Therefore I know how frustrating it is when you want to receive money from a service you offered, maybe you are a freelancer or affiliate marketer and the program only offers PayPal payment. And you don't have a PayPal account that can receive money.

I am chanced today and here to help. Contact me on 07011275317 to show you the exact steps to do that without hassle.
You can send me a message on WhatsApp.
Free Advice
Re: How To Set Up A Working Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Nigeria by Babsklvn01(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ladyofvalue:
Paypal is one of the easiest online payment gateways.

Can you receive money via PayPal as a Nigerian living in Nigeria? No
But there is a way out.

When I first learnt about PayPal three years ago when I started my freelance career, I created a PayPal account. I also joined Bluehost affiliate marketing. As ignorant as I was not knowing I can't receive money from Bluehost with the PayPal account after all the promotion. Alili!
I learnt the hard way

Therefore I know how frustrating it is when you want to receive money from a service you offered, maybe you are a freelancer or affiliate marketer and the program only offers PayPal payment. And you don't have a PayPal account that can receive money.

I am chanced today and here to help. Contact me on 07011275317 to show you the exact steps to do that without hassle.
You can send me a message on WhatsApp.
Free Advice

Good days Pros master, I'm a novice when it comes to earning and receiving funds when it comes to AFFILIATE marketing.
I'm a developer and I managed to register two clients and have their website hosted with BLUEHOST. While doing this, got them signed up through my affiliate link. I earned $130 and. Ever since then, almost a year now, I'm still unable to receive the funds via PayPal.

This makes me redirect new clients to other hosting registrar in Nigeria of which I'm having minor issues with due to low bandwidth.

Please can anybody who has received funds from BLUEHOST affiliates program gives me a hand or hints on how to go about it?

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer. / Business Development Associates Nationwide Opening Role @ Platovon Consulting / Sweden Fully Funded Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.