Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media (24233 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Trumpcard05: 5:18am On Jun 02, 2021
EDO State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has denied receiving the congratulatory letters written by the duo of former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, and the candidate of the APC in the last Edo State governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

Obaseki, who spoke to his supporters along Ring Road, Benin, on Tuesday, said a sincere congratulatory message ought to have been written directly to him and not shared on social media.

He noted that, if the authors were serious, they would have “printed them (messages) on their letterhead papers with their signatures on them, rather than posting it on the internet.”

According to him, Edo would never fall for such ‘cheap messages’ packaged as congratulatory letters.

He added, “The APC in Abuja is being run just like what they did in Edo when they were in power.”

Obaseki also said, “It is clear that there is a problem in Nigeria. The country has money but until we change our mindset that taxpayers’ money must be used for the people and not for very few, the country will continue to wallow in crises.

We have to pray that what happened in Edo will not happen in Abuja. The only party that has the right people for the job is the People’s Democratic Party, in 2023. Forward ever, backward never, Edo must move forward,” he added.
https://punchng.com/i-saw-oshiomhole-ize-iyamus-congratulatory-messages-on-social-media-obaseki/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Stone123(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Okay o... the summary is that you've seen it, so keep quite and do the work you were elected to do.

FTC dedicated to those we believe that it's a crime against nature for a ruler to threaten her citizens with war and death!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Are we still on this??
You don't need anyone's validation. Just do the damn job you have been (s)elected to do and stop seeking for attention like a lonely puppy.
Obasaki, I can see that you must be a Chelsea fan. You folks don't know a thing about being magnanimous in victory. You people are ready to celebrate and rub it in everyones face from now till December. We no go hear word again.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by blowjob: 5:29am On Jun 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Pmpm: 5:29am On Jun 02, 2021
I see
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by GboyegaD(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2021
And he thinks this is news? He should focus on why he was elected instead of chasing clouts.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Baawaa(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Seen is seen grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Reminds me of people that will post your pictures on your birthday but never message you privately or even show care.

Them wan use Obaseki catch cruise.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by LUGBE: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Dont worry they will deliver it to you. They dont have shame tongue

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by punisha: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Waiting for that letter is like waiting for buhari to tackle Nigerians corruption wahala.

U go wait tire brother Seki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Jibabs2(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2021
The way this man carry Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu matter go make you think he still want to go back. Wetin you wan use their congratulations do? Abeg Edo people are waiting for you to deliver your promises.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by katlynf73: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2021
cool
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by thatsleepboy1: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2021
MICAH 7:8 REJOICE NOT AGAINST ME, O MINE ENEMY. WHEN I FALL, I SHALL RISE AGAIN

THEREFORE, THE LORD WILL LIFT US UP IN A SUPRISE WAY AND PUT TO SHAME THOSE BEHIND OUR DOWNFALL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

17 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by thatsleepboy1: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2021
Obaseki enough of these distraction already

Go and appoint your commissioners

Go and pay usen poly lecturers

Go and pay AAU lecturers

Amongst other things

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Maxymilliano(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2021
Obaseki should be magnanimous enough to acknowledged the congratulatory message, irrespective of the platform it was passed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Piggyyeaster1: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by DMechyy: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Whichever way, you got the message
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by zeusdgrt(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Nor mind dem my governor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by realstars: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Leadership Battle
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by zeusdgrt(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are we still on this??
You don't need anyone's validation. Just do the job you have been elected to do and stop seeking for attention like a puppy.
E pain am grin

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by bigfish3k: 6:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu were just so dumb with that certificate forgery litigation.

How can any sane human continue with such a case after the issuing institution has authenticated it.

They both know the truth but I believe they are just looking for a political mix in the judgment which didn't happen

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by zeusdgrt(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:
And he thinks this is news? He should focus on why he was elected instead of chasing clouts.
Still pained grin

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Koryc: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Edo politicians
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by iampeterben(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Trumpcard05:

https://punchng.com/i-saw-oshiomhole-ize-iyamus-congratulatory-messages-on-social-media-obaseki/

In your dreams Governor Obaseki. We don't want either of you again. No APC, No PDP.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
But he was once APC. That means when he was Governor under the platform of APC he was useless
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by GboyegaD(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Still pained grin

About? I am not waiting on government to enjoy my life nonetheless, for those who do, he should focus on why they elected him and fulfill the purpose.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by IgweOfNnewi: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by sammyj: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin Obasiki should just tamper justice with mercy and let baba Oshi enjoy his retirement !!! grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Fake love everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by West2019(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are we still on this??
You don't need anyone's validation. Just do the damn job you have been (s)elected to do and stop seeking for attention like a lonely puppy.
Obasaki, I can see that you must be a Chelsea fan. You folks don't know a thing about being magnanimous in victory. You people are ready to celebrate and rub it in everyones face from now till December. We no go hear word again.
keep silent, understand the content of the msg before you comment.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.