Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? (1587 Views)

Buhari: No Date Yet To Re-open Land Borders / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2021
I honestly do not understand IPOB again. For years now they've been claiming that Buhari died in 2014 and the current occupant of Aso rock is not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan.

I even hear that Jubrin has left for another clone to take over.

Now the statement about reminding fugitives and war mongers of what a war looks like, is being attributed to Buhari. Which Buhari abeg? The one in the grave or you mean Jubrin?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by SLAP44: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2021
In your own small brain, does it sound like what Buharri will say?

Those are just statements credited to him because they know he is no more, the small brained people even had to add the civil war cliché to make it look like it was Buharru. Garbage shemu will be somewhere laughing hard at your idiocy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by Freestainworld(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:
I honestly do not understand IPOB again. For years now they've been claiming that Buhari died in 2014 and the current occupant of Aso rock is not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan.

Now the statement about reminding fugitives and war mongers of what a war looks like, is being attributed to Buhari. Which Buhari abeg? The one in the grave or you mean Jubrin?
for your mind now, you are making sense, in your big mind now, you get too much sense Abi?

10 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
for your mind now, you are making sense, in your big mind now, you get too much sense Abi?

it's a simple question. Answer it or get the hell out.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
SLAP44:
In your own small brain, does it sound like what Buharri will say?

Those are just statements credited to him because they know he is no more, the small brained people even had to add the civil war cliché to make it look like it was Buharru. Garbage shemu will be somewhere laughing hard at your idiocy grin

Buhari/Jubrin/Clone said it on live TV. My question now is, which Buhari is IPOB crying about that made the statement?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1399944292794351618

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2021
E pain them that buhari is president.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by SLAP44: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

Buhari/Jubrin/Clone said it on live TV. My question now is, which Buhari is IPOB crying about that made the statement?

Garba Shehu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
SLAP44:

Garba Shehu

oh Garba Shehu is the new Buhari now? Garba Shehu made this statement live on TV as shown on the Tweet below?

Ndi Apari

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by SLAP44: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

oh Garba Shehu is the new Buhari now? Garba Shehu made this statement live on TV as shown on the Tweet below?

Ndi Apari

Any body can wear a mask and speak like a Dundee grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by colorsofrainbow: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

Visit the thread below and explain that to us.Stop dying on ipob matter.You have a job to do.Your 30k monthly stipend mustn't be in vain:

https://www.nairaland.com/6582517/woman-calls-out-apc-using

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2021
SLAP44:

Any body can wear a mask and speak like a Dundee grin

So it's not Buhari that made the statement. Good. So why are you blaming Buhari?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by SLAP44: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

So it's not Buhari that made the statement. Good. So why are you blaming Buhari?

We are blaming buharri because garba shehu is also known as buharri!

Do you even have a brain? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2021
If you're looking for proof of how brainless Zombies have become, this thread is all the proof you need...

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2021
SLAP44:

Good to see you've progressed from Jubrin go Garba shehu. Very soon Atiku will start wearing the famous Buhari mask. Ndi apali.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2021
All you demons of different ethnicities,
If you hate ipob and think they deserve to die, please what have the people of Benue done to you Nigerians to make them deserve to be wiped out?

The day the middle belters decide to defend themselves, and a MNK or Igboho rises up is the day they become a terrorist organization, and the army that has so far abandoned them would flock there,

Will you fooolish people ever have sense?
You have chosen sides in the jihad, some understand this but most are too stupidd to see!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by CilicMarin: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by SLAP44: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

Good to see you've progressed from Jubrin go Garba shehu. Very soon Atiku will start wearing the famous Buhari mask. Ndi apali.

Even Lies Moammed wears it sometimes too, that explains the numerous lies that comes out from the mouth of the mannequin grin
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by saaron(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is long dead and buried. The person currently illegally occupying Aso Rock is a bloody impostor. He'll be exposed soon enough.
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by helinues: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
grin

Imagine Kanu still chickening out from Nigeria even when he only had issue with Buhari which according to Kanu, he is late

Is Kanu also having issue with Jubril?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by helinues: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

Na shampoo foam dey the guy's brain.. From Buhari to Jubril and now Garba Shehu.

How confuse can one be?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by funkekemi(f): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2021
SLAP44:

have you seen people like that with a functional brain ?
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by naijapips02: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
If you hate ipob and think they deserve to die, please what have the people of Benue done to you Nigerians to make them deserve to be wiped out?

The day the middle belters decide to defend themselves, and a MNK or Igboho rises up is the day they become a terrorist organization, and the army that has so far abandoned them would flock there,

You have chosen sides in the jihad, some understand this but most are too stupidd to see!

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and deserves to be wiped out. When you kill police men, you deserve to be killed in return.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by Stone03: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

Little brain like you should be left in your frustrations
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by Muna4real(f): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

If you know the difference between Buhari, the president, and the presidency, you will be able to answer your questions.
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

No, they have sold their senses for #30k monthly, that's less than $90
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2021
They are bunch of retards
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by mekaboy(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Lol.
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and deserves to be wiped out. When you kill police men, you deserve to be killed in return.

And the people of Benue?
What exactly did they do?
Re: IPOB: Is Buhari No Longer Dead? by AntiIgbo: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture / Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. / Fashola, Tinubu’s Joker Against Osinbajo, Fayemi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.