Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores (42531 Views)

Nigerian Firm, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores / Ketron Investment Limited Acquires Shoprite Nigeria / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by emonis88: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Olarewaju89:
.An Igbo man will have accident, Wake up for hospital see all his family member and ask "This one all of are here, Who dey shop? grin grin
Na wa o! What is with u guys n tribalistic statements , what has igbo, yoruba, or hausa got to do with this news? Or just want to make people talk?
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by sonsomegrigbo: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
This was possible because the management of the company is headed by a FEMALE.

Bravo Ketron.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Firstly, the boy was not molested or raped. He was dating the woman.
Secondly, how many of such case do you hear or see in Nigeria?
Thirdly, the woman was setup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Good news
I hope my supply deal remains intact
The service is worse now. Go to shoprite and you'd be greeted by this unbearable heat that would force you to leave fast. The AC isn't effective anymore. Lights go off every minute. You don't even need any magician to tell you power had changed hands at shoprite. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Sammy07: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Bravo Ketron.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Smh
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Topmaike007(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Bravo Ketron.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

that does not stop the fact that she fvck the boy and the boy is a minor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Shybucks: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Now ;KETRON
Lovelyn451:
The fall of shoprite is near
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by georgeakins: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash. They sell clones. From perfumes to sneakers to some cheap quality jeans. I'd rather shop on aliexpress konga and amazon than shoprite. Useless mall selling clones disguised as original. I saw one fake Vietnam Nike tagged 35k. I mean wtf. Another store in the mall sells real fake perfumes. Best na to just waka round, toast some ugly hookup girls,chop rice,snap and go aous. Na wetin most ppl dey do and of cos its a place to show off. Snapping at shoprite doesn't add to your assets,doesn't make u rich in reality.

They are substandard products on Amazon too.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by grandstar(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
Trash. They sell clones. From perfumes to sneakers to some cheap quality jeans. I'd rather shop on aliexpress konga and amazon than shoprite. Useless mall selling clones disguised as original. I saw one fake Vietnam Nike tagged 35k. I mean wtf. Another store in the mall sells real fake perfumes. Best na to just waka round, toast some ugly hookup girls,chop rice,snap and go aous. Na wetin most ppl dey do and of cos its a place to show off. Snapping at shoprite doesn't add to your assets,doesn't make u rich in reality.

Shoprite is the discount supermarket. The other shops in the mall are all stand alone. Shoprite has no business with them.

Shoprite is only the anchor tenant.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by yusluvad(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Wow. Congratulations to Ketron Holdings...
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by biggy00000(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Bravo Ketron.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

This is wrong.

Let's stop all these one sided bias towards pedophile.
The age of consent remains 18 in the US.

We have lot of those silent cases everywhere but the "society" have bias view towards it thus making the boy child to "man up".

Criminals are always "set-up" to catch them in the act; may I remind you of our Bollywood actor who was recently "set-up"
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by mukthar2000(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Can anyone enlightened me who are Ketron Investment Limited pls?

But my own thinking about them are the combinations of some greedy Nigerian political leaders.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by rainmoredays: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Olarewaju89:
.An Igbo man will have accident, Wake up for hospital see all his family member and ask "This one all of are here, Who dey shop? grin grin
2015 jokes in the year 2021.

Nah so your brain stale reach

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by klas(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Since handover of shoprite to the Nigerian company, it's been hell. Light goes off every minute and AC isn't working effectively each time I visit the one inside ikeja shopping mall. I do say to myself...welcome to Nigeria lool. People queuing behind me, who were also sweating profusely at payment point were just laughing.

I managed to take a picture of the scene during my recent visit. The guy in the picture didn't know I took the shot sef. Must we always count on foreigners before things work in this country? Can't any Nigerian company raise the bar for once? This is appalling

You confused shoprite with the mall in which it is situated.
Shoprite is just a tenant in all the malls where it does business.
Shoprite, Game, Mr Price, etc are just anchor tenants in the malls just like other shop owners there, they don’t have any property in Nigeria.
The deficiencies you listed here are the faults of the mall property managers, not the tenants.

By the way, the acquisition of the shoprite franchise is done by Tayo Amusan, the owner of Palms Mall V.I. He is also the owner of malls in Ibadan, Ota, Enugu and Ilorin where Shoprite is the anchor tenant.

Novare, Resilient, Gruppo and Actis are other big landlords of shoprite in other parts of the country
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by CrownWale93(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Do you mean a back link

I need back links for my Tech Blog https://clockwiseupdateconcept.com
ainas247:
cool Nice move...

Meanwhile if I can rank your website to google page one, chat up now
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by BarrElChapo(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Shoprite is gone.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by EMMY76: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2021
The new nigerian owners will definitely be running it down in few years time with their poor mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Curious345:
don't worry ,ban will fall on you like soon.. you're questioning God in his heaven?

Your weed has misled you

Even Zeus couldn't play God
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Fanuchi007: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Watin do Mr. Biggs go soon sub. Nigerians with bad management angry .why Spal no buy them
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by DonCortino: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Good news

lol, guy did u read that a NIGERIAN firm took over?
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by KelvinC1(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Good news
I am new in Lagos
I need a job slot.. full time or part time
08038036200 ��
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by sweetrace(f): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Bravo Ketron.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Please who are the owners of Ketron.

Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2021
You’re such an angry goat lmao

Angrygoat:
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=sweetrace post=102289147][/quote]
There's a difference between owner and management.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Gamesmart: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2021
bcomputer101:
I want to ask, who owns ketron?

Everyone, this is an example of an illiterate "educated Nigerian".
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Angrygoat: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2021
I know your type,if we check am now p.o.p with marble tiles no dey your aous. Na asbestos with sand and torn rubber carpet. Hahahaha u ain't in my league at all. Ow na lounge be class to u ba. Abegi loco
Flames000:

I'm sorry sir, you have no class
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Olarewaju89: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2021
emonis88:

Na wa o! What is with u guys n tribalistic statements , what has igbo, yoruba, or hausa got to do with this news? Or just want to make people talk?

I'm just having fun oo grin

I cannot kill myself because of Nigeria news.

I come in peace.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Angrygoat: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2021
I know it's a franchise. Who doesn't know that. Abegi. But u get my drift fool
grandstar:

Shoprite is the discount supermarket. The other shops in the mall are all stand alone. Shoprite has no business with them.

Shoprite is only the anchor tenant.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Olarewaju89: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2021
rainmoredays:
2015 jokes in the year 2021.

Nah so your brain stale reach

Whether na 1890 jokes or 1980 just read and pass that's all.
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Eriokanmi: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2021
klas:

You confused shoprite with the mall in which it is situated.
Shoprite is just a tenant in all the malls where it does business.
Shoprite, Game, Mr Price, etc are just anchor tenants in the malls just like other shop owners there, they don’t have any property in Nigeria.
The deficiencies you listed here are the faults of the mall property managers, not the tenants.

By the way, the acquisition of the shoprite franchise is done by Tayo Amusan, the owner of Palms Mall V.I. He is also the owner of malls in Ibadan, Ota, Enugu and Ilorin where Shoprite is the anchor tenant.

Novare, Resilient, Gruppo and Actis are other big landlords of shoprite in other parts of the country
So, you meant the ACs installed inside the shoprite too were owned by the mall property? Why was this not the case in other outlets and shops within the mall?
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by tofolo(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Bravo Ketron.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Ma, the boy was raped..... Google Statutory rape pls. cry
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Temptee101(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Olarewaju89:
[s] .An Igbo man will have accident, Wake up for hospital see all his family member and ask "This one all of are here, Who dey shop?[/s] grin grin
Re: Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores by Flames000(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
I know your type,if we check am now p.o.p with marble tiles no dey your aous. Na asbestos with sand and torn rubber carpet. Hahahaha u ain't in my league at all. Ow na lounge be class to u ba. Abegi loco

But you were the one crying and creating a topic that you have not eaten. Hahahhahaha

Check his Bio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here / Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.