Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue (14031 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2021
N-Power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue

Most N-Power Batch C applicants have been confused, because on Login into their N-Power portal, they keep getting the prompt to "retake test".

Please N-Power/NASIMS management had repeated it times without number that if an N-Power Batch C applicant had taken the test successfully, that the test had already been received at the NASIMS/N-Power Backend, and N-Power Batch C applicant should not retake the test again as this might implicate the N-Power Batch C applicant and nullify previous test taken successfully.

Please all N-Power Batch C applicants are to ignore the "take test" prompt, what is ongoing now is the verification process which involves the fingerprint enrollment capture.

All N-Power Batch C applicant should also ignore the conspiracy theory that if your score is not displaying it means the N-Power Batch C applicant is not successful, disappearing N-Power score has nothing to do with the shortlising process.

Technical abnormalities on the N-Power portal is expected due to traffic congestion, ease of traffic, queue systems to avoid congestion on the N-Power/NASIMS Portal, and more data being uploaded into the N-Power/NASIMS Portal.

At this stage all N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to check their email for the congratulatory message and steps to complete the N-Power/NASIMS Verification fingerprint capture enrollment process, or checking their verification tabs on their N-Power portal to determine if the N-Power Batch C applicant have been shortlisted or in the awaiting list.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Okay

Another FTC? grin

Omo I don tire o!
I've not been shortlisted
Which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Lekan111(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
I think it's general
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by AutosBay(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lekan111:
I think it's general
After advising them, they still get worried
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Imeyo1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
After verification shey deployment, time delay from N-power......to use the program for APC Campaign 2022
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by wiseone28: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by caution001: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by socialmediaman: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Apps work like the country itself. Just add a dialog box on the welcome page and inform people not to retake test if they have already done so, while the issue is being fixed.

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by henrolevra: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
What do you mean by awaiting list
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by kolakolex: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle,e no need petrol to start.

All this Wahala for 30k grin

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by kpukpuyenke: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Delay tactics

Na Campaign go end am Las Las

undecided
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Reelmii: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Una don come again grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Jauntybaba: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Don't panic if you score the official cut off mark belourlyouhttps://yakkata.com/2021/06/npower-batch-c-cut-off-mark-check-if-its-40.html you will soon get a congratulatory massage soon or in stream 2
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Pious101: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
This npower self
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Iceiscold: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
O dee
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by temitopeojoawo7(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
For Npower Biometric Enrollment Module. At Iyana Agbala after Gbagi, Alakia Area, Along New Ife Road or contact 07081441201

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Tibz47(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please how can I solve this problem

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Adotbaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
We wey no come see message bayii nko....
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by liveyourlife007(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Adeyinka12(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitopeojoawo7:
For Npower Biometric Enrollment Module. At Iyana Agbala after Gbagi, Alakia Area, Along New Ife Road or contact 07081441201
So each five fingers will be captured ?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by ambr055i: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitopeojoawo7:

I have being trying to login it keeps giving me error message, though I was able to login on Friday night, since then I haven't been able to login anymore.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
SixKeys:
Okay

Another FTC? grin

Omo I don tire o!
I've not been shortlisted
Which kind wahala be this?
Me too o imagine people that didn't wrote test are selected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by IranianSea: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitopeojoawo7:
Guy you have a very big and silly mistake. You didn't read instructions very well. You were told to capture just your thumb and index fingers, and you are to touch the machine sensor 5 time for each finger ( thumb and index ONLY ). Silly you did for all the 5 fingers grin grin grin OYO BE YOUR CASE OLODO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by eedimo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Not again
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by Fanuchi007: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Site wai no gree open for me. Una don even try de do biometric capturing
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by kestolove95(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Applicant that got this message
"You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later." Is dia any hope for dem?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Have you try Chrome?
ambr055i:

I have being trying to login it keeps giving me error message, though I was able to login on Friday night, since then I haven't been able to login anymore.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
It's doesn't mean, u can capture the thumb and index only or u capture all the fingers all an the same, just make sure u capure them very well
Adeyinka12:
So each five fingers will be captured ?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol, you are acting like a kids.
I later verified with the two fingers, biko
IranianSea:

Guy you have a very big and silly mistake. You didn't read instructions very well. You were told to capture just your thumb and index fingers, and you are to touch the machine sensor 5 time for each finger ( thumb and index ONLY ). Silly you did for all the 5 fingers grin grin grin OYO BE YOUR CASE OLODO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Take Test" Issue by VICKYE(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitopeojoawo7:
Lol, you are acting like a kids.
I later verified with the two fingers, biko

What time did you submit? Because I finished capturing around 1AM last night but it didn't submit as at 3AM. Error message kept popping up.

Again, I don't understand the grammar "... any of your two thumb or index finger" during "Processing".

Help me out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Skills And Values Employers Need From Job Seekers / Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Aero Contractors Is Recruiting, Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.