Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) (56299 Views)

Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Car, Laptops, ‘juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by MrCover: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Operatives of the Oyo State Security Network codenamed Amotekun have arrested a suspected human parts merchant, Mutiu Abdul-Rasheed.

Abdul-Rasheed, 40, was reportedly caught and paraded with fresh human hands and other body parts, which were paraded as exhibits.

Abdul-Rasheed reportedly said he belonged to a syndicate that sources fresh human parts for some people.

He said they exhume bodies of known people.

Commandant of Amotekun Corps in the state, Col Olayinka Olayanju (retd) told journalists that the suspect was investigated for some months before he was apprehended.

He said some unnamed individuals have been “mounting pressure on him to release the suspect.”

Abdul-Rasheed said, “We only exhume bodies that are known to us because we must know the dead person when he or she was alive.

“We must also know his or her name as well as the mother’s name.

“Knowing the mother’s name of the dead person that we want to sell the body parts attracts extra cost from those that buy the human parts from us.”

Items recovered from the suspect included guns, charms, decaying body parts, motorcycles and a car. Col Olayanju assured residents that the suspect would be handed over to the police for further investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/amotekun-arrests-suspected-body-parts-dealer-in-ibadan/amp/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by longetivity(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2021
RIP

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Abeg I tire

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Impressive , I'll say hand him over to the police but .....

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2021
sad

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Pmpm: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Weldone
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Typical afonja handwork.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Koryc: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Evil men

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
sad
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by revived: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Omooooooooo
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
angry sad Aim and shot his ballz sad

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
If there is any thing common in Oodua Nation then its Ritualists, organ harvesters, skull miners, kidnappers and traffickers.

Let me tell us as a nation all these evil wont take us anywhere.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
This ppl are so heartless.
I remember one time when one of my ex was asking for my Mum’s name, I just gave her a random name she kept on saying are you sure that’s your Mum’s name. Only for me to sneak into her chats and see where she was discussing with one man on how she can have me all to herself if she can get my mother’s name from me.

Na once I block her from my life.
That’s by the way anyways
Let help you serenade your loved ones with the saxophone on their birthdays on the island or anywhere in Lagos. I’m your best plug.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Very good he got arrested...

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Forest122: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good job ��������
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hmm Yorubas and human parts.... nawao!

If people from other region were the people doing this, come and see them talking rubbish.

People should protect their parts in Yoruba land o!

This people are serious pretenders believe me.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by WallStreetfx(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na dem!!. Afonja and human part are like buhari and corruption

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by newguy1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria is been hypocritical to it self. Traditionalist is over 80percent among us even the Muslim n Christians are traditionalist but our law doesn’t recognize traditional so no real laws to deal with these such cases. The they we realize that our problem is not white man English problem it’s the day we start been serious about doing things right

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Zico5(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oloriburuku abanilojuje Omo.

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by moralteacher: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Too bad
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmmm

The Evil that men do....
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by Bvlgari: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ha this one shock me... knowing the mother's name adds value to the parts...damn...

I think i have had enough internet for today already

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by hopevalley: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yes, Amotekun will never die!!! Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by tayooluwole: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
omo d number of people way they into shady businesses this days ehn

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by KoshCAD: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good one Amotekun.

Fish them out, I mean all

Ranging from

Ritual killers
Rapist
Bandits
Kidnappers
Fulani Terrorists
Drug peddlers
Baby factory productions
Car snatchers and others.

Good job.

Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by muykem: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good one. We need to join hand to fight every form of criminality in this country.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) by obembet(f): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is what ESN should be doing not to destroying thier own state.

Meanwhile, no be only Yoruba dey bear that name... Mainly northerners

Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) / Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison / Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl