Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal (358 Views)

How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank / 7 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Set Your Business Goal / Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
First of all I want to give maximum respect to all entrepreneurs, businesses people and anyone thinking of solving a real life problem, we all deserve a smooth ride to accomplishing our goals.
Right now I am supposed to be out in the field working my farm but there's so much work load and things not going to plan that I just stalled and wrote the day off.It is far too easy to want to start something but the process to achieve it is always rigged with uncertainty, price fluctuations and other things to deter us.
so I want to know, how did you handle that project when everything seems to work against you.
NB
my farm project is really difficult right now but that won't stop me you'll be receiving updates soon.
God Bless.
Re: How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2021
Discipline is the bridge between your goal and accomplishment. Anytime you stop to rest, your competitors expand the gap. My approach is to break it down into bits first, then prioritise, allot specific available resources and time to each task ,do and tick the box. You are right that it can be overwhelming if you don't break them down into bits , prioritise and match with your resources. Don't rest, quit resting. Only losers rest when they have not accomplished their goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVBCC7QtGEo
Re: How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Discipline is the bridge between your goal and accomplishment. Anytime you stop to rest, your competitors expand the gap. My approach is to break it down into bits first, then prioritise, allot specific available resources and time to each task ,do and tick the box. You are right that it can be overwhelming if you don't break them down into bits , prioritise and match with your resources. Don't rest, quit resting. Only losers rest when they have not accomplished their goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVBCC7QtGEo

Thank you so much, you really understand the game!! btw, what are you into? while ur at it, hw then do you handle a situation where all your plans go to shit. and all the good ideas in your mind are all lucked up for future use
Re: How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2021
ekerensima:

Thank you so much, you really understand the game!! btw, what are you into? while ur at it, hw then do you handle a situation where all your plans go to shit. and all the good ideas in your mind are all lucked up for future use
Sometimes your plans may be good but you may have executed it wrongly or at wrong timing. At this point in time, you need a mentor who has taken this road your are taking and has succeeded at it. Pray to God to order you steps to find the help you need. I admire your courage to even speak up. Go to the Agric section and request for a mentor in the specific line of agriculture you are into. I pray that God with His divine favour will locate you and go ahead of you in your future endeavours.
Ire O!
Re: How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2021
ekerensima:

Cc Myndd44
Lalasticala
Seun
Please help OP get more ideas.

1 Like

Re: How Do You All Cope With The Process Of Achieving Your Business Goal by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sometimes your plans may be good but you may have executed it wrongly or at wrong timing. At this point in time, you need a mentor who has taken this road your are taking and has succeeded at it. Pray to God to order you steps to find the help you need. I admire your courage to even speak up. Go to the Agric section and request for a mentor in the specific line of agriculture you are into. I pray that God with His divine favour will locate you and go ahead of you in your future endeavours.
Ire O!

I'm feeling like you know exactly what am going through! thank you so much for your insight. Bad timing is plaguing me right now but am improvising . it's not yet over, the road may be full of delays bt it won't stop me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria In 2022 / Why Forex Trading Is On The Rise In Africa? / Need USD For Uba Dollar Africard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.