Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) (63761 Views)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by OdogwuBlog: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

Happy Birthday to my Fewa Boy!! Papa loves you so much �❤️ …F.Ote�

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnJWz5nEa8/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by richmond500: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Thunder fire poverty

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by richmond500: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2021
HBD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Xscape1993(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnJWz5nEa8/

cc; lalasticlala
Happy Blessed Birthday bro. More gracious years ahead!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2021
dat boy show too much money dey scent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by richmond500: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2021
lemme respect myself and just type happy birthday instead of making unnecessary noise like those above me......signing out

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2021
“Ile ola ni iyonu” (A wealthy home also has imperfection)

To think that this boy being celebrated by his billionaire father has autism calls for second thought of happiness and gratefulness by the less privileged.

I love the way Femi Otedola has handled the son’s situation with love and no discrimination.

May God be with the son and happy birthday to him

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Brooke60(f): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Ile ola ni iyonu
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

You people can be insensitive ffs!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by FirstSon01: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Money is Paramount sha, see how this boy is looking fresh and "puffier" than when last I saw him.

Now imagine if he was born to a poor family, he'll probably be roaming the streets eating sand.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday to him.

With all this handsomeness and his father's wealth he's battling with autism. Chai! This life no balance.

I always feel for Otedola each time I see this boy. Thank God he even has a rich family that manages him well.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Madmohamed1: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=OdogwuBlog post=102289380]Shared with Caption ...
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

Learn how to understand statements connotatively

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Sammy07: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

If you don't understand Yoruba.
You need to keep shut or ask.

Ile ola ni iyonu.
It means wealthy homes also have problems

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Ile ola ni iyonu.
Thanks for educating her sir

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Money speaks
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by atorioke(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Make una find girlfriend give the boy. Make una better help am make he fit born.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

Shut up if you can't fully comprehend something. Nonsense!

62 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2021
atorioke:
Make una find girlfriend give the boy. Make una better help am make he fit born.

Werey! grin grin grin

Sperm go don full the guy body sha.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Hehehe who ask you this trash who tell you the boy is autism? Do you know why people mind their business.
Amotolongbo:

To think that this boy being celebrated by his billionaire father has autism calls for second thought of happiness and gratefulness by the less privileged.

I love the way Femi Otedola has handled the son’s situation with love and no discrimination.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Pmpm: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
Hehehe who ask you this trash who tell you the boy is autism? Do you know why people mind their business.
[/s]claptrap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Rich also cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Khd95(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2021
life is like a shovel, if not for this boy's condition, he for dey roll with the likes of davido, drive expensive sleek cars, travel to different countries, bang puucies and smoke loud from his benz...but like i said life is like a shovel, and God knows best

happy birthday to him

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2021
The Boy go marry MC OLUOMO daughter

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Fasindo: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2021
shocked

Money is good when rightly made.

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Brooke60(f): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Shut up if you can't fully comprehend something. Nonsense!
Shut your mama up since she failed to teach you to how communicate without insulting strangers. Se o gbo?
Sammy07:

Ile ola ni iyonu.
You know the best thing? Come and shut me up since your 'Sense' told you I don't understand yoruba.

Ile ola niyonu, did Otedola tell you that the child is his own house Iyonu?

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by elisho: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
the boy is not well up steal the father have goon all over the world to look for care no way not all billions home are happy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
See Nairalanders who never know anything answering questions which no one asked them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Reelmii: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hbd
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fewa.
Many happy returns of the day.
Have fun and enjoy your day.

And once again,,
make sure you ask dad for some delicious, hot, fresh Barbecue from the Kitchen of dem [b]MANNA

Omo Baba Olowo himself kiss kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amountonlo n'igboro= Gbeborun/gbefila/olofofo undecided

Amotolongbo:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor / Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.