Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) (63766 Views)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
“Ile ola ni iyonu” (A wealthy home also has imperfection)

To think that this boy being celebrated by his billionaire father has autism calls for second thought of happiness and gratefulness by the less privileged.

I love the way Femi Otedola has handled the son’s situation with love and no discrimination.

May God be with the son and happy birthday to him
not really a big problem... Not like he is an imbecileee or deaf, or a mute,blind or paralysed... He no jst Wan socialize... People with autism are usually smart especially when they have rich parents

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

To think that this boy being celebrated by his billionaire father has autism calls for second thought of happiness and gratefulness by the less privileged.

I love the way Femi Otedola has handled the son’s situation with love and no discrimination.

[b][/b]I love the way Femi Otedola has handled the son’s situation with love and no discrimination.
Why didn't he buy Ferrari for him too
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nah this boy dey make all the money DJ cuppy and sisters dey enjoy today....

If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by smile11s(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
This picture Na old pic Na. 2 years old pic
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Darlington08(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nah this Guy go inherit everything.

Happy New Month to everyone...

For your CCTV Expert Advise, Installation etc.
Call/Whatsapp us on 08033866907

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by fostermd(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

You people can be insensitive ffs!

What the writer meant is that ,it comes with significant burden.
I am a physician and I manage children with Autism. Mos families go through ht we term," carers' burden".This is very significant especially the ones with challenging behavior involving self injurious behaviour,targeting attacks,damage to properties, attack on family and carers,those who are non verbal and aggressive.
There is no treatment and you can only manage.Some carers have been injured and scarred from attacks and this is huge and significant.

Some are pleasant and high functioning with Asperger's such as Elon Musk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by pelmart: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
And what is wrong with him being diagnosed of autism. It is not limited to few. With proper care and therapy, he will be awesome with life.
CharisEleos:
Happy birthday to him.

With all this handsomeness and his father's wealth he's battling with autism. Chai! This life no balance.

I always feel for Otedola each time I see this boy. Thank God he even has a rich family that manages him well.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
pelmart:
And what is wrong with him being diagnosed of autism. It is not limited to few. With proper care and therapy, he will be awesome with life.

I never said anything was wrong with his diagnosis. I only wished he were not autistic being the only son with all of his father's wealth.

Who will take over Otedolas wealth and manage all his so many assets? That is my pains and worries for him and his dad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by GeneralPula: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Whosoever ask you tho..
Amebo

And besides that, the proverbs isn’t in line here..

Ile ola ni iyonu Is majorly if there’s a strong trouble event happening in a family.

The son may be sick, doesn’t mean he’s giving family troubles...So how’s he iyonu?
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:
Happy birthday to him.

With all this handsomeness and his father's wealth he's battling with autism. Chai! This life no balance.

I always feel for Otedola each time I see this boy. Thank God he even has a rich family that manages him well.
/
Autism is an English word. In African folklore, it is known as who dey vomit the money. grin

/
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by frizakengineeri: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Money is good when rightly made.

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.
And what did you sacrificed for you to know all these rubbish, your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Kzinne: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
atorioke:
Make una find girlfriend give the boy. Make una better help am make he fit born.
he will also have a child with this condition
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Olam09(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Hehehe who ask you this trash who tell you the boy is autism? Do you know why people mind their business.
Olodo.. he has it.. check cuppy IG page.. she also confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by niyidenrele: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

You people can be insensitive ffs!

Another interpretation
Should be
UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Blinji: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
DNA PLS
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by stevSKY(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Plenty Girls would kill to marry this young rich dude .... smiley

I see nothing wrong with him, he is a human like all of us...

Happy Birthday to Him
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Raggy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
HBD.Please help a brother, am in urgent need of some money to pay up some fees. Nothing is too small (0041211022- Union Bank) God bless you.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by GEEBITE: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
There is a difference between autism and down syndrome please let us get it right. Most of the technological breakthroughs are cracked by autistic folks. They are geniuses. Autism has to do with people with withdrawn social interactions while down syndrome is a genetic chromosome disorder hindering physical development or coordination.
ikorodureporta:

D guy autism small sef... D day wey I go one welfare home, when we enter the house of the inmates, I shock!
This na plenty adults wey no even fit stand. Some were even tied to stabilize them
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by sylve11: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.

Hmmmm? cool
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Do you even know yourself?

Don't always assume that every wealthy person has got his wealth from "dirty means".

Only God knows better. Keep it that way!
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Learn how to understand statements connotatively
Even connotatively he is still incorrect! The proverb is not appropriate in this context
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by sunboy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Shut your mama up since she failed to teach you to how communicate without insulting strangers. Se o gbo? You know the best thing? Come and shut me up since your 'Sense' told you I don't understand yoruba.

Ile ola niyonu, did Otedola tell you that the child is his own house Iyonu?

You dey mind their mumu comments. Shouting Iyonu up and down.

Another one talking about keeping their money rolling.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by sunboy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Mumu comment.

Autism don’t know rich or poor.

If you all this stories, what about yours? What did you used? Your brain ? SMH
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

I never said anything was wrong with his diagnosis. I only wished he were not autistic being the only son with all of his father's wealth.

Who will take over Otedolas wealth and manage all his so many assets? That is my pains and worries for him and his dad.
Females can't manage wealth?You're female na and you're talking about managing wealth?
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Sirtee19: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday to him. May he lives to be greater than his parents for good.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
thorpido:
Females can't manage wealth?You're female na and you're talking about managing wealth?

I know women can manage wealth but I'm actually talking about succeeding him as a man.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Seems NLs are confusing autism with down syndrome.
I mean even people like Bill gates and some other billionaires are said to be Autistic na.

Though, there are degrees of autism anyways just like any ailment.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Cruziero75: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
And you made sense baaaaà?

Fasindo:
shocked

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by driand(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sammy07:

If you don't understand Yoruba.
You need to keep shut or ask.

Ile ola ni iyonu.
It means wealthy homes also have problems
technically the person u're quoting is correct, the boy is iyonu, (problem)
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
giantstar:
you Don dey fall hmmn.
i like money o, plenty of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor / Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.