Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? (19285 Views)

Huawei P40 Pro 5G Review: Is It Worth Buying / Please, Your Review Is Needed / Phone4less Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by mideempress(f): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
CDcare Review. Is CDcare a scam?
So, nairalanders, I got to know about the CDcare app through a sponsored instagram ad.
Their platform allows you to purchase appliances with installment payment at 0% interest
and the item is delivered to you at 50% payment.
It looked too good to be true so I decided to give it a trial and downloaded the app from
google play store.
I tested with a low priced item, as per the Nigerian that I am.
I ordered for table top gas cooker at 6 weeks installment,
Omo,that was how I got my gas cooker on the third week o. It was delivered to my house.
You can decide to pick up at their office sha, if you don't want to pay the delivery fee.
After I completed the first payment, I have bought a fridge, microwave and washing machine
from them as well and their customer service is cool too
This is my honest review about CDcare and it is based on my experience with them.
I really love the idea and look forward to buying more items from them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by Ojusegunola(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
I got somethings from them too.thay are way too good and organized.the only issue I have is that they don't state that you will pay for delivery while you are making payments.

2 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nice marketing!

6 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by HaykynLibra: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Where I am having problem is when I chat them up.. Due to trust issues, I said I will come to their office to pay 50% of whatever I am buying, they said they don't accept cash, so I said I will pay online and come straight to their office and pick up my product, I was told after paying 50%, I won't be able to pick up my product instantly but till after 5days.. Why is it so? See my 50% and provide my product instanta, dey said No!..

1 Like

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by Ojusegunola(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
HaykynLibra:
Where I am having problem is when I chat them up.. Due to trust issues, I said I will come to their office to pay 50% of whatever I am buying, they said they don't accept cash, so I said I will pay online and come straight to their office and pick up my product, I was told after paying 50%, I won't be able to pick up my product instantly but till after 5days.. Why is it so? See my 50% and provide my product instanta, dey said No!..
.Since it's their company policy it's either you stay with the terms or you move.

6 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by HaykynLibra: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm not disputing their policy, I was just skeptical about it.. No one wants to be scammed of his/her hard earned money, the more reason I posted so more people who know about them can throw more light on it to be rest assured..
Ojusegunola:
.Since it's their company policy it's either you stay with the terms or you move.

4 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by mideempress(f): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2021
HaykynLibra:

My experience with them was smooth sha, after paying 50%. I got a call that my item will be delivered within 5-7days. I paid for delivery and it was delivered to my house 3days later.

You own cases, they may not have the item in stock. Just saying.

But they are actually legit is my point..

3 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by HaykynLibra: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Alright, thanks for the contribution
mideempress:

My experience with them was smooth sha, after paying 50%. I got a call that my item will be delivered within 5-7days. I paid for delivery and it was delivered to my house 3days later.

You own cases, they may not have the item in stock. Just saying.

But they are actually legit is my point..
Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by EmmCHy(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
HaykynLibra:

Okay, first reason they're not collecting cash is because of subsequent payment and their own trust issues too. Paying with ATM card means they can easily trace you and one way or the other get back their money, my thoughts though.

2 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2021
I was very sceptical when I first saw them on Instagram, days later I decided to try them out, it actually turned out well.

Their customer care is top notch, very organised and willing to listen.

They gave me a maximum of 7 days to receive my item after 50% payment but I got my item four days later. Try them out, they are real and genuine.

3 Likes

Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by 4lorunsho(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ojusegunola:
I got somethings from them too.thay are way too good and organized.the only issue I have is that they don't state that you will pay for delivery while you are making payments.

How much does their delivery cost
Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by Xpress24(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Their stuff too expensive
Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by winpolise: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
I had a very bad experience with them. I felt like I was scammed and robbed of my money...so they were suppose to deliver after 50% payment. I made it up to 71% they didn't deliver. After waiting for almost weeks they didn't even show any form of concern so I asked for a refund, only for them to lie! That I cancelled before the delivery date. I cancelled Jan 22 delivery was suppose to be Jan 12. See the attached screenshots.

If you're going to deal with them, think am well o, I got my money back though but minus 10% ..they have good customer care though and they reply even in the middle of the night. I will never recommend them even to my enemy!
Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by ThankGodGreat: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Someone should drop his/her referral code for me please
Re: My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? by pricelesshoney(f): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
ThankGodGreat:
Someone should drop his/her referral code for me please

Here's my referral link, if you want to purchase an item

https://cdcare.app/SignUp?referCode=CRef2aJkOr2HgdOfnIs21&discreet=0

(1) (Reply)

68,000 4 New Toshiba With Bag, core i3 750gb,4gb ram,warranty / Huawei Y220 Android Offered By Mtn - Features / Flash Drive And Memmory @ Wholesale Price #900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.