Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat (40299 Views)

Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. / Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Dpaulie(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Want to fight the unknown gunmen; but difficult to fight gunmen that are known

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by OfoIgbo: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
UGM and ESN operatives will be yawning now.

So two weeks ago that the military and police deployed in the east, what do you call that?
Which other deployment are they talking about?

As I wrote sometime ago, IPOB members have been used to being shot at, when they were not armed. They experienced a few Crocodile Smile seasons.
There is nothing that the Nigerian authorities can throw at them now. Today, they have ESN which is armed, and the UGM is keeping the military architecture in the east on their toes. Bring it on. Onweloo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Piggyyeaster1: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

And Buhari closed his reply section of his twitter handle because of fear.
what can you do?
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by KoshCAD: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abdul05:
Fear of buhari is haunting them like GHOST grin
Which Buhari, the dead one or the one that can't defeat Bandits and bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by ensamy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jolomenas:

Abi most stupid, useless and greedy tribe

The other tribes in the South that hate ibos because of Thier God given grace of prosperity.
From North to South the only prosperous tribes.
Kano, Kaduna, Lagos etc they are all prospering in all Thier businesses and even world wide.
The other tribes look like beggers, I think that is the reason. Ibos are like ABEL while others are like CAIN. Envy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by bleskid: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
I can bet my left breast that those Civilians were killed By Nigeria terrorist army.
bet your Toto....
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Ravern: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter will do the needful on that account including other social media platform. For Festus, he will end up in jail again
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Biodun556(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

We were told they are UNKNOWN GUNMEN. But the moment the President vowed to deal with these ‘unknown’ elements, they have suddenly become known as INNOCENT CITIZENS in a part of the country! It is a case of ‘Cunning man die, Wayo man bury am’! A huge conspiracy blown wide open!

ok!

i am a BINI MAN but i believe in justice !

one question is it the work of Government to sentence people to death

YES!
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by goodnessme1(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
bleskid:
bet your Toto....
I bet your mama's own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by TruthHurts1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na so una stupidity reach? Have you heard of any gunman in the East laying down his arms? Or do you think everyone is a fool like the typical Fulani illiterate?

Abdul05:

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by cyprex: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
We must rid the south East of terrorists.

The president has a duty to protect lives and properties of all citizens of Nigeria
He must rise to the occasion and wipe out these unknown gunmen killing & raising down government property anywhere in the country

What saddens me is the efforts to liken the opinion of Nnamdi Kanu and his gang to opinion of the Igbos.
Igbos are industrious and peace loving people so the activities of a few criminals should not be made to impact the whole ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Truth2Life: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Stupidity is an act of cowardice and in such they ends up in hell as puppets
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by AnanseK(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
veekid:
A retired soldier threatening online to genocide an entire region of the country, a ghost president, a coward, why can't he open the reply section of his twitter account when be make that threats?
Useless. Powerless. Shameless.

Very Good, Mr. President has said it all , although a little late. When they deal with these terrorists aka UGM let them not shoot the faces so that we can identify them before the go into mass graves. Not genocide at all, just bringing justice to the murderer criminals.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by slam7000(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

If this man is from South east he would have tasted his own blood with his lips by now.

Joe Igbokwe has said worse. What happened to him?
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by emmatex2020: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
The day any south south man die in any part of Igboland will be the day Ndigbo will smell their ash in South south states.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by bleskid: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
I bet your mama's own.
bet your father dick .... p***sy wey dei smell ma dei talk? ......
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by goodnessme1(f): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
bleskid:
bet your father dick .... p***sy wey dei smell ma dei talk? ......
I don't have time for pig
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Sincinnati: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
mbahdi:
Mumu kayemo.you are in our watch list.u will soon be eliminated like others.idiot
I know you’re a Fulani man.

I only pity emotional IPOB members who like your post and senseless yoruba tribalists who will say you’re an Igbo man threatening a South Wastern politician.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by bleskid: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
I don't have time for pig
it is never my wish to talk to you anyhow but u mentioned my mom .... I'm sorry ... female pig
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Kdon2: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biodun556:
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1399868225970712582?s=19

Same with foreign herdsmen turned citizens when Nigerians and state governments tackle them. Wayo APC knows what they are doing. Una agenda don fail before it start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by goodnessme1(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
bleskid:
it is never my wish to talk to you anyhow but u mentioned my mom .... I'm sorry ...My mother is female pig
Ok.Good to know.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Kdon2: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
I know only a southerner would talk ....never would u see northerners Making political statement

Tomorrow when he is contesting against a northerner they would leak this post making igbos hate him cutting his vote or power

Fulani strategy 101 it's obvious they are done with this one ...soon they would drop him and no body in the south would they infact we would all celebrate

I wonder how gani fawehimi ll feel about this man he trainned.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by seunjungle1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Keyamo thinks those he's surrounded with as a security guards will able to deliver him when unknown gun men visit him.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by LionTiger(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Efulefus without root
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by belcom10(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Posh2018: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
360degreess:

U confirm it is Biafrans that were misbehaving? Thought they were hoodlums.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by ebuclassic18(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abdul05:
abdullard
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Abeycityng(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Chinese BAWO bro �
RPG2020:

Your Chinese LV
continue
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Tupaq: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biodun556:
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1399868225970712582?s=19

Can your Buhari have a media chat with journalists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.