Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (82911 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by goody2019: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amplifying the ongoing problems will only yield multiple problems. Apart from those who can flee abroad or those already there, fomenting trouble from there, when the trouble bursts . . .
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by dreu2fine(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by UKBobo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=GOATandYAMtheory post=102297742]Well, not surprised. Jack will satisfy his customers!

I ignored the rest...pre-released fecal matter.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by goody2019: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
The one remoter controlling-most of the commenters here is abroad enjoying himself. He had remote-controlled many to their graves and many more are on their ways.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Splashme: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Useless president
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-twitter-deletes-buharis-genocidal-tweet-may-ban-nigerian-president/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19

1000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Lacash: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by discusant: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-twitter-deletes-buharis-genocidal-tweet-may-ban-nigerian-president/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19

Buhari swore on oath to protect the lives and property of Nigerians.
Buhari now threatening the Nigerians he swore oat to protect. Missroad president.
That's what we get from a president whose only objective in office is to ensure that his Fulani silences every Nigerian group and use Nigeria as Fulani homeland and Islamic Republic.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by tradepunter: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Coming from a senseless slave who's sold his conscience for 30k.

Don't mind the mummmmmuu
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by dederocs(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter is mad.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Well, not surprised. Jack will satisfy his customers!

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all

God punish your soul and soon, may you die a violent death in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by IgboEmir001: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
E pain this idiot. Aboki!
GOATandYAMtheory:

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by chrisvic007: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Onogiede:
third class so many times are far sensitive, indefatigable &. Upright than all in one of u people.

It depends on what you term sensitive and indefatigable as both terms are subjective. However, for the upright tinz, I say a capital no. Third class citizens are never upright. If caught vandalising a transformer, rail track or electricity cables, he would say "na business".

You can't possibly describe that as uprightness, can you?
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Whada: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kingof2nations:
@jack should complete the needful and ban him for life, president wey dey dissemble comments section for e account dt one na president. he thinks we're 1967 .
I jst wonder why the international community are keeping quiet over Nigeria matter ironically the same thing they're been scared off will still happen they might not be able to control it

International politics is full of deception. Nobody to carry ur matter for head just for the sake of helping you if they have nothing to benefit.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Princewell2012(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
kettykin:
They should report him to all social media outlets and and other media as was done to trump. This is not a military government for crying out loud

If this is a developed nation, they will begin his impeachment process.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by WeRblessed(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Igbos are the problem of nigeria right. But they want to leave and you guyz say NO! FURKING BASTARDS!
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by nnamdi640: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
You are the one supporting evil for not seeing anything wrong with the statement made by someone that called himself president. He turned a blind eye on Boko Haram and Bandits but ready to make senseless comment about those he vow to protect.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by CoolAmbience(m): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Owode1:
We haven't tested democracy in Nigeria since 2015!

Twitter has given us a little of it!!!!

I don't blame the airhead in Aso rock. I blame those who voted him in and expected anything good. Now we(all Nigerians) have the "change"

NONESENSE.....

I dash you Twitter.

Who cares about Twitter?

The President has made his point.

The President actually needs the tough talking these days.

You expect him to fold his arms to the madness going on in the country just to please Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by CoolAmbience(m): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

How many of those senseless lies by these miscreants has Twitter deleted?

I agree with you totally.

Twitter my foot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by CoolAmbience(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Xixtie:

Actually I'm Yoruba and I reported the tweet and as well spoke against the madness of a supposed leader even as it's obvious that he's demented.

Who cares if you do not have a tribe?

Your situation is obviously worse.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Owode1:
We haven't tested democracy in Nigeria since 2015!

Twitter has given us a little of it!!!!

I don't blame the airhead in Aso rock. I blame those who voted him in and expected anything good. Now we(all Nigerians) have the "change"

NONESENSE.....

chain
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Classicalman(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You can't be a true Yoruba blood

You are directionless. You only follow trends. Got no mind of your own.

Shame on you.
You're a hateful imp and should be banned permanently from Nair a land
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Ayobami7(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by FomoKING: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You can't be a true Yoruba blood

You are directionless. You only follow trends. Got no mind of your own.

Shame on you.

Bro are u demented??

You worse than buhari
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Collegenews: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Xixtie.

Been a while ma'm, what's up with you?
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Xixtie(f): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Collegenews:
Xixtie.

Been a while ma'm, what's up with you?
My sweet boyfriend, how have you been?

I have missed you a lot.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Collegenews: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Xixtie:

My sweet boyfriend, how have you been?

I have missed you a lot.
I have missed you more ma'm.
Didn't get to hear from you at all.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Xixtie(f): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Collegenews:

I have missed you more ma'm.
Didn't get to hear from you at all.
Oh, yeah. Was away for like a month, got busy at work.
Should we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Collegenews: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Xixtie:

Oh, yeah. Was away for like a month, got busy at work.
Should we talk on WhatsApp?
Yeah I noticed you were away.
Alright let's do that. Dropped my number in your DM.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Xixtie(f): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Collegenews:

Yeah I noticed you were away.
Alright let's do that. Dropped my number in your DM.
Alright love, will message you right away.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.