Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (82903 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by KoshCAD: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You can't be a true Yoruba blood

You are directionless. You only follow trends. Got no mind of your own.

Shame on you.
Shut up. You are the real Omo ale Yoruba.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Sammerboi: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Well, not surprised. Jack will satisfy his customers!

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all
Mt brother how much dem dey pay you to post shit? Oti ya werey gan
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by bewla(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all
Naija Delta ,Boko Haram all started small before becoming monster

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by kechywillz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
Thanks for identifying your self as hater,but ur hate ends in ur bedroom,non of us noticed it,besides when you know u hate us so much as this,why not conduct a referendum to ascertain those who wish to remain or not in this failed contraption shiiit hole country...
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Superboss: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Stupidty is when one nincompoop comes to forum like to tell how stupid he is.
Imbecility is when he does not know that he is very stupid.
If Trump had tweeted that stupid tweet of Buhari, you would ve been the at person to condemn him.
Why do u Buhari Mumuric Cows like dishonesty, hypocrisy and double standards?
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
Tears!...grin

Seed u enablers buried, don germinate...grin

Wait for it.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dailymice:
Buhari is harming the Fulani tribe in the world stage and its good.. Real good
He never care about the ripple effect. But his praise singers will still clap for him...
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Kingnelson9: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
A
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
a goat for life
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by stormborn28(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Racoon(m): 2:19pm
Just imagine! He has not been this aggressive in dishing out the same threat to bandits, killer fulani herdsmen and BH terrorists but just paying lip service. But here now is the same failed president threatening citizens who are feed up of a failed state.Nonsense president!
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Rockyrascal(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
twitter NG is actually dominated by yoroubas
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Mummyfour(f): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, who is this person again? Does anybody know you?
Go to Twitter and see countless responsible Yorubas dragging the terrorist parading as president like he is a bad tiger generator.

Continue decieving yourself, only BMC's employed by Liar Mohammed are the ones still defending the Buhari and they conveniently do it here because nairaland is a faceless forum.
grin lol at bad tiger generator. Gosh! You get mouth sha.
I imagined what it will be like, i scatter laugh

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Owode1:
We haven't tested democracy in Nigeria since 2015!

Twitter has given us a little of it!!!!

I don't blame the airhead in Aso rock. I blame those who voted him in and expected anything good. Now we(all Nigerians) have the "change"

NONESENSE.....

Twitter Handler of MBuhari is an Igbo man - do you suspect what I am suspecting grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Oladeji245(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
chrisvic007:

Oh stop this useless blackmail. If he sold his conscience for 30k, for how much did you sell yours?

If he is slave to Buhari, you and your fellow demented souls are equally slaves to atiku as their grand parents were slaves to Ahmadu Bello, Sheu Shagari, Ibrahim Tofa and Musa Yaardua all who were Fulani Muslims

Very childish submission.
lol..e dey pain this one...amukumeko eran nuruu
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Oladeji245(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yusman316:

First of, it was not only Igbo that were involved in the war. Secondly it was called a civil war for a reason. Meaning both sides had an army. What happened in Rwanda was a genocide. So don't think u can come here and blackmail others into submission. Ur just keep acting as if the entire country is about u. Always changing and creating false narratives believing everybody is dumb enough to follow them hook, line and sinker without asking questions
shut up Fulani herdsmen
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Oladeji245(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
itu404:
se what we mean... he got 707 likes for this remarks...see that
ayee ee fee bajee nii? dumb tinubu apooda
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Jamesukaegbu: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by chrisvic007: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oladeji245:

lol..e dey pain this one...amukumeko eran nuruu

If I'm amukun meko, you are an asinwin egbon were. A won omo irankiran.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Oladeji245(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
chrisvic007:

If I'm amukun meko, you are an asinwin egbon were. A won omo irankiran.
baba ree ati iya re ni omoirankiran...
obun alatenuje..
stvpid tinubu supporter.
oponu arindin
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by DesChyko: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Actually I'm Yoruba and I reported the tweet and as well spoke against the madness of a supposed leader even as it's obvious that he's demented.

Impressive.

United against evil.

W
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by chrisvic007: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oladeji245:

baba ree ati iya re ni omoirankiran...
obun alatenuje..
stvpid tinubu supporter.
oponu arindin

I've just realised that I've been communicating with a deranged ipob who has spent his entire life in the south west as an economic refugee. I don't have time for further rubbish. Thirdclass citizen.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by chatinent: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Ladoja19 post=102303401]Drop ur contact pls [/quot
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by chatinent: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
membranus:

"Well, contact me for your assignment, thesis, and dissertations writing."

You are encouraging academic plagiarism.

I will report you to DSS.

Okay.

Please get me a job abroad.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Oladeji245(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
chrisvic007:

I've just realised that I've been communicating with a deranged ipob who has spent his entire life in the south west as an economic refugee. I don't have time for further rubbish. Thirdclass citizen.
lol..who is not a third class citizen in Nigeria right now?
u be politician pikin?
asinwin akoshiberoo..aye awon too bi oo onii daa.
won a fojuu sukun e laslas ni
abipabee lasan lasan

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by ezelous: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
you are truly a goat
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by gulfer: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who cares, Twitter can as well ban him just as they did Trump angry angry angry
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Kholar211: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You can't be a true Yoruba blood

You are directionless. You only follow trends. Got no mind of your own.

Shame on you.
shame on you too. edeot
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Ladiva: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Just know that you are one of the problems of Nigeria. If what your Buhari said is right, let the reward come to you and him
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by victorazy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biafra fought Britain not Nigeria that can not defeat Boko
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Ladiva: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kingnelson9:
A a goat for life

Let's not insult goat, cos obviously goats are more intelligent than this one
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Onogiede(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
chrisvic007:

third class so many times are far sensitive, indefatigable &. Upright than all in one of u people.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yoruba would say, Panumo grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Springboot: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
ClearFlair:

You're igbo (weed) not Igbo. grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.