Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted (2805 Views)

You Ignored Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets But Quick To Delete Buhari’s Tweet – Lai / Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Crisis Ahead Of 2023 Presidency – Arewa Youths / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Whois:

That explains a lot.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:

You are wrong.

His tweet was a veiled threat against the people who were on the other side of the war from the Nigerian forces. The Igbos.

Whoever tweeted that is a useless fellow indeed because I know Buhari can operate the internet.

It goes to show the direction of this administration as belonging to only one section of this country.

Shame on Buhari and all his supporters.

Show the world where he spoke about igbo people in that tweet.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:

Clearly you represent an agenda, if that's the way you see it fine..

Which agenda.

You are the one with the agenda.

I don't understand, if this country goes into war, will you be happy if all your families are killed.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Go through, ipob terrorist leader Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Every of his tweets is filled with hate
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Whois(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which agenda.

I don't understand, if this country goes into war, will you be happy if all your families are killed.

One by one God will shame u all

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by nsiba: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu have made lot of inciting tweets against fulani people and even call Nigeria a zoo but the president tweeted a very important and history leaning tweets for us to remember the civil war, crazy people went mad on social media and then reported his tweet which got deleted.

Nnamdi kanu tweets has sent lot of people to their early grave but has any of these Twitter people and bots reported his tweets to Twitter.

How many times, have Nnamdi kanu called on the burning of properties during the endsar protest, how many of his tweets do you report?

How many times have he supported his Unknown gunmen gang to do evil, how many of his tweets have you reported?

It seems Nigerian are confused, Many are brainwashed, why do the people of Nigeria love violence, why do they support violence?
You love it when your country burn, what sort of mentality do you Nigerians have. One man is creating choas in the country you live, you are busy helping him to destroy the country.

Anyway, i blame the government of this country for not understanding how to implement their laws or authoritatively bringing law and order by every means possible.

See his first tweets, thanking Twitter for deleting "hate filled tweet" something he is always guilty of. What an hypocrite.

So you don't know how to report to Twitter, only to running una mouth for a dumb government
Omo una yeye like una leaders

3 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Show me where he threatened the igbos.

Pls don't tell you are part of the crowd that hardly think.

Buhari message was clearly about the death during the civil war and how those that want to bring back the war will be dealth with.

Where was it written igbo people in that tweet.

You are just a victim of social media manipulation.

You can choose to be blind. That's your palava.

The truth will always be the truth no matter who is at the receiving end.

I am Yoruba and I know that that was a veiled threat against the Igbos. It is clear he is the president of Fulanis.

You can pretend otherwise.

I won't.

His declaration in 2015, " I am for everyone and I'm for no one" was just crap as we all can see.

If he was just addressing a group of people, why reminding the entire region of the war that almost consumed them then?

Why not just threaten the renegades without mentioning the war?

Is he saying he will fight war with just a handful of people? Or what?

How many are the UGM sef that he's mentioning war?

7 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s][b]
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu have made lot of inciting tweets against fulani people and even call Nigeria a zoo but the president tweeted a very important and history leaning tweets for us to remember the civil war, crazy people went mad on social media and then reported his tweet which got deleted.

Nnamdi kanu tweets has sent lot of people to their early grave but has any of these Twitter people and bots reported his tweets to Twitter.

How many times, have Nnamdi kanu called on the burning of properties during the endsar protest, how many of his tweets do you report?

How many times have he supported his Unknown gunmen gang to do evil, how many of his tweets have you reported?

It seems Nigerian are confused, Many are brainwashed, why do the people of Nigeria love violence, why do they support violence?
You love it when your country burn, what sort of mentality do you Nigerians have. One man is creating choas in the country you live, you are busy helping him to destroy the country.

Anyway, i blame the government of this country for not understanding how to implement their laws or authoritatively bringing law and order by every means possible.

See his first tweets, thanking Twitter for deleting "hate filled tweet" something he is always guilty of. What an hypocrite.
[/b][/s]

2 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Show the world where he spoke about igbo people in that tweet.

Which group of people did Nigeria fight the civil war with?

3 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:

You can choose to be blind. That's your palava.

The truth will always be the truth no matter who is at the receiving end.

I am Yoruba and I know that that was a veiled threat against the Igbos. It is clear he is the president of Fulanis.

You can pretend otherwise.

I won't.

His declaration in 2015, " I am for everyone and I'm for no one" was just crap as we all can see.

If he was just addressing a group of people, why reminding the entire region of the war that almost consumed them then?

Why not just threaten the renegades without mentioning the war?

Is he saying he will fight war with just a handful of people? Or what?

How many are the UGM sef that he's mentioning war?

I don't care about your tribe?

I asked you to show me where he wrote about igbo people in that tweet.

You and i know that those causing violence in the south east are ESN and Nnamdi kanu but you have decided to ignore that, in a way, you support destruction
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Gbabe2: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
RobbStark:

Go and report his tweet n let us hear word.

I just reported one of his tweets. He tweeted that any soldier sent to the east will not return alive. The tweet has been taken down. It incites violence.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:

Which group of people did Nigeria fight the civil war with?

Do you understand English or you are pretending not to understand English or not to understand the tweet.

The tweet clearly tell us to remember the civil war, the death and destruction.

It is also promise to bring peace by taking a hard stance on Ipob terrorists.

Where did it write igbo peopl??

I believe you are smarter than this
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by BigSarah(f): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which agenda.

Because I’m against the president threatening people with genocide , I want the country to fight a war?

2 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by gambia(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter should have deleted buhari himself. I no longer pity his gullible followers, most of them are languishing in abject poverty at the moment, the rest will follow suit Insha Allah.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by HellAnus: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Buhari message was clearly about the death during the civil war and how those that want to bring back the war will be dealth with.

And why hasn't he threatened Herdsmen and bandits killing innocent Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Gbabe2: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
902two:
[s][/s]

And we should all use our anus to reason? Its just a matter of time............and this season ofGMB/IPOB/ESN shall pass
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by extol1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

stop defending nonsense, as a president he should know what to tweet. and who was the civil war against.

2 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Gbabe2: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
gambia:
Twitter should have deleted buhari himself. I no longer pity his gullible followers, most of them are languishing in abject poverty at the moment, the rest will follow suit Insha Allah.

And we should all use our anus to reason? Its just a matter of time............and this season of GMB/IPOB/ESN shall pass
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:

Because I’m against the president threatening people with genocide , I want the country to fight a war?

What genocide??

Do you even know what is genocide?

You guys are just paranoid
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you understand English or you are pretending not to understand English or not to understand the tweet.

The tweet clearly tell us to remember the civil war, the death and destruction.

It is also promise to bring peace by taking a hard stance on Ipob terrorists.

Where did it write igbo peopl??

I believe you are smarter than this

And I believe you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Go and find out the meaning of "veiled threat".

When you've done that, don't rush back here yet. Go back and read the president's tweet again...as many times as it will take you to detect the veiled threat in it.

And if you still don't get it, ask yourself over and over again how it is that the violence of the UGM merits a threat of war (or a reminder of the civil war as you like to put it) while the violence perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen and Fulani bandits merits not even a single comment from our "Twitter" president.

4 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
extol1:

stop defending nonsense, as a president he should know what to tweet. and who was the civil war against.

And when do we should remember the civil war and death means igbo.

Is it only igbo people the civil war affected?
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:

And I believe you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Go and find out the meaning of "veiled threat".

When you've done that, don't rush back here yet. Go back and read the president's tweet again...as many times as it will take you to detect the veiled threat in it.

And if you still don't get it, ask yourself over and over again how it is that the violence of the UGM merits a threat of war (or a reminder of the civil war as you like to put it) while the violence perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen and Fulani bandits merits not even a single comment from our "Twitter" president.

You mean threat against ipob terrorist
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gbabe2:

And we should all use our anus to reason? Its just a matter of time............and this season of GMB/IPOB/ESN shall pass

When buhari is gone, i wonder what tribe he will put the blame on.

1 Like

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by goodnessme1(f): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All Ipob terrorist leader tweets are filled with hate speeches but when will you hypocrites report it?
Baboons and monkeys in zoo should reporter it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area / Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket / Presidential Election Percentages For Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.