Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted (2810 Views)

You Ignored Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets But Quick To Delete Buhari’s Tweet – Lai / Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Crisis Ahead Of 2023 Presidency – Arewa Youths / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

And why hasn't he threatened Herdsmen and bandits killing innocent Nigerians?

Since you are bias and see everything on the basis of tribe, how will you know about the threats given to killing herdmen and bandits
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You mean threat against ipob terrorist

If you're threatening a handful of people, you won't be reminding anyone of war.

A government of any nation doesn't need to wage a war against a few people who aren't even up to 500 before routing them.

3 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by HellAnus: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Since you are bias and see everything on the basis of tribe, how will you know about the threats given to killing herdmen and bandits

Abeg go and sit down. Maybe he threatened the Herdsmen in ur dreams..

2 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by KoshCAD: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu have made lot of inciting tweets against fulani people and even call Nigeria a zoo but the president tweeted a very important and history leaning tweets for us to remember the civil war, crazy people went mad on social media and then reported his tweet which got deleted.

Nnamdi kanu tweets has sent lot of people to their early grave but has any of these Twitter people and bots reported his tweets to Twitter.

How many times, have Nnamdi kanu called on the burning of properties during the endsar protest, how many of his tweets do you report?

How many times have he supported his Unknown gunmen gang to do evil, how many of his tweets have you reported?

It seems Nigerian are confused, Many are brainwashed, why do the people of Nigeria love violence, why do they support violence?
You love it when your country burn, what sort of mentality do you Nigerians have. One man is creating choas in the country you live, you are busy helping him to destroy the country.

Anyway, i blame the government of this country for not understanding how to implement their laws or authoritatively bringing law and order by every means possible.

See his first tweets, thanking Twitter for deleting "hate filled tweet" something he is always guilty of. What an hypocrite.
If it is paining you as twitter deleted your dummy president twit. Why not carry Twitter to court instead of crying here.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by KoshCAD: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Frontail:
We don't want Twitter to delete it ! We want it to lead to Second Civil War ! Is time we give the Igbos the second civil War they are desperately looking for grin grin grin
You are dull.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who gave directives to attack police stations, to kill policemen, to attack correctional centres and to kill warders on social media?

All you hypocrites and violence lovers, you can answer that for yourself.

1 Like

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by goodnessme1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gbabe2:

I just reported one of his tweets. He tweeted that any soldier sent to the east will not return alive. The tweet has been taken down. It incites violence.
Which down?
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Banmeallday: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All Ipob terrorist leader tweets are filled with hate speeches but when will you hypocrites report it?

Maybe when you stop calling yourself Nigger Area then maybe they can take you Blackies serious
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Banmeallday:

Maybe when you stop calling yourself Nigger Area then maybe they can take you Blackies serious

Do blackies have sense.

Blackies have no thought of their own, they are easily brainwashed.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by ken6488(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Frontail:
We don't want Twitter to delete it ! We want it to lead to Second Civil War ! Is time we give the Igbos the second civil War they are desperately looking for grin grin grin
'it will not be like last time

I am not igbo

But greatest looser will be the north

Sure Arab countries, Egypt and the rest will support Nigeria

Will the west will support the south

It will not be funny
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by gambia(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gbabe2:

And we should all use our anus to reason? Its just a matter of time............and this season of GMB/IPOB/ESN shall pass

You have your brain to think young man.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Oladeji245(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Show me where he threatened the igbos.

Pls don't tell you are part of the crowd that hardly think.

Buhari message was clearly about the death during the civil war and how those that want to bring back the war will be dealth with.

Where was it written igbo people in that tweet.

You are just a victim of social media manipulation.
I don't take buhari or APC supporters like you serious..
how can anyone be supporting and defending a failed president without shame.
shame on u bros

3 Likes

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by zombieHUNTER: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All Ipob terrorist leader tweets are filled with hate speeches but when will you hypocrites report it?

No supporter of fulani herdsmen or Buhari will make heaven
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by shiffynaani(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
The idiot didn't even get 1 like from this stupid thread he created

Very useless animal
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
shiffynaani:
The idiot didn't even get 1 like from this stupid thread he created

Very useless animal

People like you with lowself esteem look for likes.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by shiffynaani(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

People like you with lowself esteem look for likes.

grin not getting 1 like shows how stupid the thread is.

Nigeria disintegration is a moving train that cannot be stopped. Useless animal!
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by jcross19: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are delusional, i am not suprised that you support someone that is inciting violence and calling for the killings of people on social media.

Even of you hate the president, will you want your country to burn to the ground all because you hate one man.

I just don't understand why some lunatics terned "speaking up marginalization of certain part of the nation" as hate? I wonder what kind brain is in their skull...
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by jude79(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2021
When he becomes president. tongue
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by jude79(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1

I use to regard most of the assertion that you are obsessed with nnamdi kanu as a joke, but when I saw the research you put into this post, I decided to check on your previous post, it was then that I discovered how devious your personality is. I never knew the extent a wicked and evil soul will go, until I viewed your threads.
Not only that, from the contributions you made in many post, it's safe to say that you not only hate nnamdi kanu and ipob, but you also hate Igboes, and of course that's your right, the absurdity is that, in spite of your hatred for this tribe, you don't want them to hate you back, you still want to share the same country with them, funnily in a kind of arrangement, where they will be treated as slaves, what kind of wickedness is that. When they refuse your wicked treatment, you state trolling them in anger and madness for refusing such kind of subjugation, also refusing that they have any right to separate from you, yet you express surprise that they protest, which of course Is their right. you impose what you can't accept on others, what kind of hypocrisy is that. i really don't believe you are human nor even an animal, I believe only a demon is capable of the kind of traits you exhibit.
Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Whois(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
jude79:
thebosstrevor1

I use to regard most of the assertion that you are obsessed with nnamdi kanu as a joke, but when I saw the research you put into this post, I decided to check on your previous post, it was then that I discovered how devious your personality is. I never knew the extent a wicked and evil soul will go, until I viewed your threads.
Not only that, from the contributions you made in many post, it's safe to say that you not only hate nnamdi kanu and ipob, but you also hate Igboes, and of course that's your right, the absurdity is that, in spite of your hatred for this tribe, you don't want them to hate you back, you still want to share the same country with them, funnily in a kind of arrangement, where they will be treated as slaves, what kind of wickedness is that. When they refuse your wicked treatment, you state trolling them in anger and madness for refusing such kind of subjugation, also refusing that they have any right to separate from you, yet you express surprise that they protest, which of course Is their right. you impose what you can't accept on others, what kind of hypocrisy is that. i really don't believe you are human nor even an animal, I believe only a demon is capable of the kind of traits you exhibit.

This says alot

Re: So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
More like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character / Young Man Draw Peter Obi Image On A Street Of Jos Plateau / How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.