Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes (3765 Views)

Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by phonesiq: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
The Xiaomi 11 Pro is the company's latest custom-build smartphone which boasts of a whooping 4,000mAh battery capacity and comes equipped with 200W fast charging and 120W wireless fast charging compatibilities. The wireless fast charging feature refilled the device battery completely full in 15 minutes while the 200W wired charge kept up to its "HyperCharge" name by replenishing the phones battery to brim in just about 8 minutes.

Full Details: https://phonesiq.com/news/this-phone-charges-from-0-to-100-in-just-8-minutes

1 Like

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wdf grin u gat to be kidding me

3 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Lekan111(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Magic
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Kondomatic(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
This one nah "2 Minutes" smartphone

3 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Ahmback(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Too good to be true sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Its not a phone,its the new 200watt charger xaoimi just tested and it's not even launched yet

6 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by shogsman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ahmback:
Nothing stopping you for making your research now, it's actually 100% real sha

1 Like

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Randerl: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2021

Good. ..

Innovation drives Xiaomi products.

On NL we love truely innovative products from companies like Xiaomi, Apple and Samsung.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Youngpo413: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Samsung note 7 saga reloaded.

5 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Veyyronnbad: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by saratackit: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hope it won't rush back or start getting hot biko cry

4 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Ahmback(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
shogsman:

Nothing stopping you for making your research now, it's actually 100% real sha
I bet that battery ain't gonna last for a year or two
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by dankwoska: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
That's very strange I just hope we are saFE that's kinda scary and sounds like a GREENADE
Ahmback:

2 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Sincinnati: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Randerl:

Good. ..

Innovation drives Xiaomi products.

On NL we love truely innovative products from companies like Xiaomi, Apple and Samsung.
I know you’re stylishly comparing Apple and Samsung to Xiaomi.

Continue.

2 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by royal231(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Xiaomi by Huawei and Huawei p20 pro P30 pro p40 pro all charge to 100 under 10 mins
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Evolution1x: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Sincinnati:
I know you’re stylishly comparing Apple and Samsung to Xiaomi.

Continue.
you are right

I mean why even bring apple into talk of innovations.

I mean, they haven't done anything new or innovative since IPhone 6.

They mostly just wait for other companies to innovate first before they do it and claim they did it first on "IPhone" like there is another manufacturer of iOS devices.
Then they rebrand and repackage for their zombie customers to drool over.

xiaomi, oppo Huawei and may be Samsung and some few other phone companies have been at the center of innovations for while now.

If only they have apple type army of zombies behind them, they would have totally crushed the market by now.

6 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by WEBGUY98O: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2021
I build blogs for a small fee ( Ten thousand naira only )

If you want a blog, call the phone number below:

0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4 ( Or chat on WhatsApp)
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by LordJoffrey(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Ahmback:
It's very true bro
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by ashawopikin(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
This one nah "2 Minutes" smartphone
The phone go quick dey "discharge"
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by chiiraq802(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2021
And it can discharge from 100% to 5% in just 2 minutes grin

2 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Ola17: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Evolution1x:
you are right

They mostly just wait for other companies to innovate first before they do it and claim they did it first on "IPhone" like there is another manufacturer of iOS devices.

xiaomi, oppo Huawei and may be Samsung and some few other phone companies have been at the center of innovations for while now.

If only they have apple and army of zombies behind them, they would have totally crushed the market by now.

Apple singlehandedly innovated the phasing out of headphone jack from smartphones. Let me stop here.
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

Apple singlehandedly innovated the phasing out of headphone jack from smartphones. Let me stop here.
una wan start war now
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Babalegba(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

That's not innovation though,more like audiophile vandalism.Wired connection is best for headphones.Expensive headphones like those costing twenty thousand dollars are wired.

1 Like

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by smartty68(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

Just lukat what a full fleshed human being would brag about.

Are you aware that iPhone 12 is almost unrepairable? Do you call that innovation or exploitation?

5 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Elxandre(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ahmback:
This is a lie.
If lower charging rates were so beneficial, why do we have two year old Iphones with less then 90% battery health?
I've fast charged my android for nearly 2 years and it's still over 80 too

1 Like

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Elxandre(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

You'll soon call lack of chargers in box innovation.

3 Likes

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
What's size is its internal memory--is it up to 256 Gb?
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Evolution1x: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

lol

I'm guessing you trolling apple here.
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Ola17: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
una wan start war now

I’m not neither starting any war nor ready for one. I’m speaking from the position of knowledge.

When apple yanked the 3mm headphone jack from iPhone, Samsung released an ad mocking Apple. Today all Samsung high end phones comes without the headphones jack and same is true for most major brands.

When Apple started using notch on their phones Samsung again mocked them, claiming that it’s an ugly design. Guess what happened next?

In 2018, Samsung was fined $539 million by a California court for shamelessly copying Apple designs. Don’t take my words for it, google it. Samsung smartly elected to settle out of court for other subsequent disputes with Apple.

If you noticed, I was only talking about Samsung and it’s deliberate. That’s another tested and trusted phone brand out there after Apple’s iPhones and comparing one to the other can be overlooked. As for others… lipsrsealed
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by chinoonew09: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
All of them can't work on my infinix,

It would surely take my infinix 6hrs to achieve 100% I swear!

hyper charge, it too good, transsion phones are learning from there China master!

1 Like

Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by ebukason3(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Evolution1x:
you are right

If only they have apple type army of zombies behind them, they would have totally crushed the market by now.

Iphone parts were manufactured by different companies, then assemble and start shipping to end user.
Re: This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

And lots of phones still use headphones so what are you even saying. That's not even smart that's the dumbest thing any company could do, when was the wireless headphone created, there's something called backwards compatibility and that sort of move throws it out the window.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guys How Do I Subscribe 2 BB Plan On My Tecno D5..pls M New 2 Android / 7 Recommended Power Bank Brands In Nigeria / Signing Unsigned Apps (case Study: N95)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.