Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi (46352 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / Meet Comrade Aker Agatha Soohemba: The First Female SU President Of Benue State / Unilorin Elects New SU President With Other Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by DevilsEqual(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2021
She's even acquired a lot more skills while still 23,than most Nigerian graduates have done at 25

She's Great
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by moneyissweet(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2021
Bad boy.

OlayemiAshraf:
Damn look at her forehead grin I would love to cum on it grin

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Omoluabiii(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
werey grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Bar1941(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
That senseless girl that always write the future is female should come and see what focused females are doing, rather than sitting in the comfort zone of her stinking boys quarters typing thrash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Judolisco(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Congrats Aluta 001
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
nah wah for you too Mr cummado
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nicklaus619(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Dumb ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by 27Pushing30: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Congrats and do better than the first female SU president of Uniben.

Also i think the activities of SUG's need to be reviewed and reorganized.

Most of them do nothing at all.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by emmnprince(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
A good one. She played her card well. Let your success speak for you.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by yusluvad(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations dear...
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Smithkline200: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2021
SU means SUG, be calm and read.

You will understand they meant, Student Union

LordIsaac:
SU people used to expose nothing in their outfits... But what do J know, things have changed... grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Oracleforce: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2021
It can only happen in Benue state University....not in some of this great university that I know...

What a man can steal, a woman can steal better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Valkrie: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

The number of psychos this country is churning out every day is alarming.

You need help, bro.

Guy..you go fear...fear...!! grin

Buhari don tire everybody...
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by KazikageSama: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Now you know why your life is useless. You fantasize sex with every lady you meet. Even those that should help your destiny and save your miserable life. Poor thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nuelito: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations to her....more greater heights
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2021
The Tiv continue dominating the idoma what a pity.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by sylve11: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Lawd! shocked shocked

@ op, congratulations. cool
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2021
dlaw70:
No one should come here and shout beauty and brain.

All I can see is brain.as for beauty ,I didn't see

What is your definition of beauty?
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
KazikageSama:

Now you know why your life is useless. You fantasize sex with every lady you meet. Even those that should help your destiny and save your miserable life. Poor thing.

Ogbeni , I don't know about you but my life is not miserable , I'm living welll , I'm a man , I don't need help from female, the only help I need from them is to make me cum grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by rollandben(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=OlayemiAshraf post=102304811]Damn look at her forehead grin I would love to cum on it grin[/quote Damn, I didnt hesitate to take a bow at a look of your position on this. Bro, devil grips all over you.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by KingKingKing: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Early on in the morning, see what you are processing when your mates are out there hustling and bettering their lives

What a pity

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by shogsman(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I'm from Mars grin
You're a perverted lowlife, I pity the female children around you
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
KingKingKing:

Early on in the morning, see what you are processing when your mates are out there hustling and bettering your life.

What a pity

Well a real nigga ""work from home "" grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
dallasi:
keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Oracleforce:
It can only happen in Benue state University....not in some of this great university that I know...

What a man can steal, a woman can steal better
see your head like Oracle
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by emmnprince(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2021
dallasi:

So what are you driving at?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2021
shogsman:

You're a perverted lowlife, I pity the female children around you

If you don't know me , don't judge me base on some joke I wrote online , grin ...all my little sis and big sis , knows I'm a good person , I'm not a pervert like your fathergrin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by iampeterben(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2021
The future is truly female
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by KazikageSama: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Ogbeni , I don't know about you but my life is not miserable , I'm living welll , I'm a man , I don't need help from female, the only help I need from them is to make me cum grin

grin Don't lie silly, you are depressed and miserable. No, you are not living well son. Nairaland never forgets especially your little man syndrome. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Emeka71(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Beautiful Bimbo
BTW when they said SU did they mean scripture union or students union ¿
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by emmnprince(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you Op. Thank you mod. This post just made my day.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

You don't need to mention. We know post like this gladdens your heart because you're easily predictable in matters of this kind.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by matrixme(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2021
Nawaa oo... All these university students of nowadays, we now have a biography of an undergraduate. O gaa oo! Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.