Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (76600 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State / Chinese Girl Eats Bugs, Says She Loves Its Crunchy Taste. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by HRMK: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
TechSkill:
Apart from Amala and Ewedu, Gbegiri, Ifokore... which other food Yoruba have? Please share.
ewedu and gbegiri?do u call them food?u av a lot to learn!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by dometome: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Aderewah:

This connotes that few yorubas are good and few igbos are bad. My verdict is that youre just as toxic as the person you are quoting.
you see why Nigerians perform very badly when it comes to English. You can't read and comprehend. It simply means that there are bad and good people everywhere. The type of education you people receive in that zoo is baffling, to be honest. You people are being miseducated, you attend a university, only to come out more stupid than you were before going in. It's quite unfortunate that a young person reasons the way you do. This is appalling and worrisome. Any ways, it's the Fulani educational system at work, it churns out only educated illiterates. And you, unfortunately are a good example of the Ill effects this nonsense education can have on a person.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
And why are you people so inferior in nature. Must you claim to be who you are not to praise your inferior tribe.

If Igbo dishes are the best in the world, why is it not being eaten by people around the world like ewedu soup
Shut up. Our ewedu soup looks like a lubricant

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
caprini1:
Calm down joo....i am igbo ,but we used to drive all the way from Lagos ,just to go and eat amala at Ibadan when i was a teenager.
So says an Aboki from Damaturu

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Chiffy: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
ToluNazzal:
My name is Tolu and I'm a Yoruba and there's this Igbo delicacy that i've been wanting to try. It's called Abacha or African Salad and I decided to film myself having it for the first time.

Have you ever eaten it? Did you like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghMPgpARqY

Which kind temptation be this now. Wey i don already plan my Beans and garri for the afternoon.
Now my mind is telling me to go to Nwanyi Asaba Restaurant for a plate of Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Unik3030:
fahdiga so u are now so proud of the yorubas u hate so much that u now claim to b a Yoruba man
Why should I hate my own people? Who does that
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
bkool7:

Guy, stop deceiveing yourself. Everyone here knows you're Igbo. Be proud if your tribe.
I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man. Can't you see my cone head

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by ChilamNk(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Charliewyt:
take [b]well prepared abacha with palm wine, while listening to any of Chief Osita Osadebe's song

Then and then you will begin to enumerate in wisdom of our adage which says " What a boy can not see while standing on top an iroko tree... an old man has seen while seated"
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by KanuSE: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

Your sure has failed you...smh

It is as flat as aboki slippers..cheesy

Anybody can be Brad Pitt on NL.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by mozona(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
ur personal opinion!does not mean ur right!obviously,u only take yoruba food prepared in restaurants not bukas or villages!!
Can't compare to Calabar dishes, as the whole Nigeria to confirm what I say
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
longetivity:
u need sense ipob miscreant
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Jamesbally: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm a Yoruba man but Igbo dishes are the best in the world

You are one of those Lagos Igbos who wish they are Yoruba

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by anochuko01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm a Yoruba man but Igbo dishes are the best in the world
Which food igbo get asides abacha, opka and one kind beans like that.
Go Calabar and taste correct food.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by neyohh: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
meobizy:
What in Afonja arrogance is going on here? It’s not like this is a foreigner. If one checks, she’s likely based in Lagos. Nairaland has gone straight in the rubbish bin.
Y so pained?

It's called cultural curiosity, if na oyinbo try Igbo food now u won't let us rest saying igbos r the greatest.

Tolu nice .. lovely video.. subscribed!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Kirkman: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
bro4u:
Far better than the hydraulic soups in the waste side.
Werey say na hydraulic soups grin

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

You are one of those Lagos Igbos who wish they are Yoruba
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Eberex(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
ur personal opinion!does not mean ur right!obviously,u only take yoruba food prepared in restaurants not bukas or villages!!

You must be Yoruba, and it pained you to hear someone from your tribe acknowledging a fact.
That is how hatred begins in the heart.

Please remind me, what are the delicacies in your place when it comes to food.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shellsploit:

Ok, am from umueri
Hian, l am from Mount Everest in Nepal, our capital is Kathmandu, and I have been living on Mount Everest since 1250 AD, I don't die because I am an Angelicbeing, we carry celestial DNA and genes, if you want to come to the mountain, let me know wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by SaintLucia: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
She's mocking the IGBOs, that food ABACHA originated during the Biafra war when IGBOs were mixing different types of leaf, flowers and grass to eat due to the federal government blockage which brought a lot of hunger to that region. Many of their children suffer from kwashiorkor. The present IGBOs only modernized the food by adding little palmoil, cassava and mellow it down with fried fish.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by dragunov: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
bro4u:
Far better than the hydraulic soups in the waste side.

Your cognitive seizures have started again. Pele. Oya, run! Go and take your herbal concoction.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by dragunov: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
ursullalinda:
I love Abacha die......One of my best delicacies......if you don't eat it you are missing ohhh

Abacha ke! He's dead now.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Chinny024(f): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Okwanu Jigboooooo!!!!
Chai...God I thank you mostly for three things..
For being a christian,For life and being Igbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abasha indeed! grin
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by olatuns2017: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
ToluNazzal:
My name is Tolu and I'm a Yoruba and there's this Igbo delicacy that i've been wanting to try. It's called Abacha or African Salad and I decided to film myself having it for the first time.

Have you ever eaten it? Did you like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghMPgpARqY

If you continue dating that ibo girl
You will have yourself to be blamed

Alien out offf ilewa
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Josywhyte: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Igbo people that took pride in eating smelly rotten FUFU what's so special about their delicacies shocked shocked

Wetin this one dey talk sef? Anyways, I don't expect less or more from who has stayed in a particular village for too long to know what's like to eat 'African salad' (abacha). A delicacy loved by all
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Blitz888:
You're asking if I have ever eaten my own native delicacy?

Please, ensure you do justice to that ugba!

Enugu has the best Abacha and okpa.

I am an Anambrarian though!

Okpa-Enugu is a blast.
You too like enjoyment
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Cousin9999: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
I would've ate both those plates. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Akharmony: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is Abacha specials�� My igbo peaple eat rich
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by HRMK: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eberex:

You must be Yoruba, and it pained you to hear someone from your tribe acknowledging a fact.
That is how hatred begins in the heart.

Please remind me, what are the delicacies in your place when it comes to food.
ur wrong!that writer is an impostor!he is a full fledged biafran like u!!
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Josywhyte:

Wetin this one dey talk sef? Anyways, I don't expect less or more from who has stayed in a particular village for too long to know what's like to eat 'African salad' (abacha). A delicacy loved by all
It's okay if you can call Fort worth a village I understand but you just sound pained and delusional nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Tokkson: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:

Ofcourse it's his opinion. He didn't say otherwise so why the fuss?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.