Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,380 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette (66075 Views)

Suspend Constitution Review, Conduct Referendum On Biafra - Northern Coalition / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by jude79(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Banmeallday:
LOL see Blackies dont know what the rule of law is even though they claim to be lawyer.

They want to suspend a constitution that’s even younger than Nigeria that itself is younger than Buhari LOL

LOL. NIGGERS I tell you. And they wonder why people are racist towards their blackie selfs....

Unfortunately you are right, African blacks are unfortunately not civilized enough for modern democracy, but we'll continue to push, until we succeed in it. Thanks, actually for reminding us about our inadequacies, it shows humanity is one.
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by ScamHunter: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Cowardice like Ojukwu that wasted like of ibo youths and dress in skirt to Abidjan? You really need sense

No make noise until you drive the Fulani from your forests. Anyway, na mouth una get. Until you reach Benin Republic, no talk where people the talk about surviving. Your own fight dey wait you for your forest. That one na fight or die. Igbo don fight number, dey fight number 2. Wetin you go do the day Dem blow whistle make Fulani chop una na meat? Benin Republic go become ya new contri na...
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by Jackson105: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

No make noise until you drive the Fulani from your forests. Anyway, na mouth una get. Until you reach Benin Republic, no talk where people the talk about surviving. Your own fight dey wait you for your forest. That one na fight or die. Igbo don fight number, dey fight number 2. Wetin you go do the day Dem blow whistle make Fulani chop una na meat? Benin Republic go become ya new contri na...

Just close your mouth, your emotions always override logic, with your bravery, many of your brothers are now in grave if u guys declare war today, you folks will still be killed like rat, you don't have the might to withstand Nigeria Army yet, go and get sense
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by leo22(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
And we saw the way abacha ended and surely it will be the same and worse for those who walks in his path.
Amen

thebosstrevor1:
I support every measure and means to bring law and order.

The country is in choas, to prevent further choas, a martial law need to be imposed.

God, i miss Abacha

When abacha was in power, all those showing power were peeing on their pants any time his name was mentioned.
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by fubsy: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hope this is not true. But if it is, then the reason being agitations for self-determination by the South-West and South-East agitators is a camouflage. These rights agitators did not just rise up, something propelled them to, and that is ultra-bad governance.
Anyway, people may say the memo is wrong, but if Buhari carries it through, it will be same politicians that will fall over themselves to tell Buhari that he is right.
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by DedeNkem: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
I've said it severally that the North will go to war if it suspects the country is about to be divided. Because it benefits greatly from the status quo!

Northern thieves will lose greatly if Nigeria is no more. Their islamization will be cut short and the oil money they loot will slip through their grip.

That's why they will do anything to prevent division!
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Stop asking me ridiculous and repetitive questions. If u want a proper discussion contribute constructively or objectively.

Are d questions too difficult for u to answer?:

1. What are those "escalated insecurity with terrorists undertones" and how did d insecurity escalate to d point of having terrorists undertones?

2. If u say that "The problem here is the government is complicit and very biased in dealing with insecurity", how are u expecting declaring state of emergency will make them non complicit and unbiased?
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by Tchinaidi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kamdil:
This guy called Malami wants to plunge Nigeria into quick civil war.

This guy has no sense
How a man of this manner can be made an AG is what baffles me.Honestly this country is in shambles
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by ScamHunter: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Just close your mouth, your emotions always override logic, with your bravery, many of your brothers are now in grave if u guys declare war today, you folks will still be killed like rat, you don't have the might to withstand Nigeria Army yet, go and get sense

Let me educate you. Fear is also an emotion. With your own emotion. Fulani has grabbed Ilorin. They've moved for Ogun, Lagos and Oyo and will soon grab them. Which is better? Igbo will never cede territory to them the way you prefer slavery to holding your head high like men. Unfortunately, they don't even care you're their dutiful slaves always doing their bidding. You think this time as they've surrounded you, they're coming for party? Many of YOUR BROTHERS WILL SOON BE IN THE GRAVE TOO. The difference is that my brothers fight like men while yours die cowering like rats. One is the emotion of the brave while the other, a coward. Which is better?
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Are d questions too difficult for u to answer?:

1. What are those "escalated insecurity with terrorists undertones" and how did d insecurity escalate to d point of having terrorists undertones?

2. If u say that "The problem here is the government is complicit and very biased in dealing with insecurity", how are u expecting declaring state of emergency will make them non complicit and unbiased?

The answers are in my previous statements go read them again slowly this time.
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by Jackson105: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

Let me educate you. Fear is also an emotion. With your own emotion. Fulani has grabbed Ilorin. They've moved for Ogun, Lagos and Oyo and will soon grab them. Which is better? Igbo will never cede territory to them the way you prefer slavery to holding your head high like men. Unfortunately, they don't even care you're their dutiful slaves always doing their bidding. You think this time as they've surrounded you, they're coming for party? Many of YOUR BROTHERS WILL SOON BE IN THE GRAVE TOO. The difference is that my brothers fight like men while yours die cowering like rats. One is the emotion of the brave while the other, a coward. Which is better?

And you think it is while yours is bravery? Continue the foolishness, the end will justify the means
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by ScamHunter: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:

And you think it is while yours is bravery? Continue the foolishness, the end will justify the means

Definitely, your end is certain, you land of cowering men. So certain judging from Ilorin. What can you do? Soon, the calamity you dread will come upon you since you lack guts to defend your land but would rather malign those doing so for theirs? My question to you is this: what will you do the day Fulani in your forests decides to wipe you off the face of the Earth like they wipe a plate? Keep hiding your head in the sand. A Yoruba man told me you guys have expertise in hiding from reality. Una eye go soon clear. The people I pity are Benin Republic that will be overwhelmed by those that escape.
Put your head in the sand like ostrich ... we'll remember you because what'll be left would be an ear and a paw after the monster is done with you. Mumu people.
Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

The answers are in my previous statements go read them again slowly this time.

Hence d following. Try again:

Re: Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette by Jackson105: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

Definitely, your end is certain, you land of cowering men. So certain judging from Ilorin. What can you do? Soon, the calamity you dread will come upon you since you lack guts to defend your land but would rather malign those doing so for theirs? My question to you is this: what will you do the day Fulani in your forests decides to wipe you off the face of the Earth like they wipe a plate? Keep hiding your head in the sand. A Yoruba man told me you guys have expertise in hiding from reality. Una eye go soon clear. The people I pity are Benin Republic that will be overwhelmed by those that escape.
Put your head in the sand like ostrich ... we'll remember you because what'll be left would be an ear and a paw after the monster is done with you. Mumu people.

Just close your mouth and stop spewing nonsense, Southwest governors must secure our border from refugees from the south east when the war you are clamouring for start to consume you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.