Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname (46376 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by isaiahethan: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
Who's this used and dumped cum bucket??...........

Doesn't she.........know the name "ADELEKE"wud easily open door of greatness for the kid anywhere??

Could her surname do same??

She doesn't have a surname

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by BanevsJoker(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sophia Mumudu.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Khd95(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
When she hear inheritance,the olosho kept quite, mumu geh

U for Sue davido na, dumb girls having kids for niggas

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by EmekaBlue(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
grin

NOT

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

https://punchng.com/i-was-pained-when-imade-took-davidos-surname-sophia-momodu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1622633756

This girl's skull is totally empty, any wonder Davido refused to wife her brainless ass.

Why does she bear Momodu, her own father's name? Why has she not switched to her mother's name if she is such a big feminist?

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nuelito: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iffa hear
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Kaymansion(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
33 years old and the guy is 28 years old undecided some people don't have shame oo

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Topmaike007:
I too like this babe I swear... Chioma how far with your endurance na

grin
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Classickj(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm not a fan of David. I believe what a man sow, that he will reap.
You can do change of name in court.
This is why I advise ladies to get rich and be independent.
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.
You know this becos you be tiwa pa abi

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by jidxin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.
change of name for a minor doesn't come on a platter of gold

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by pickatyouu: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Her golddigging mode reset her to default after her mother cautioned her.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by manuel100(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitope27:
A child's blood represent the father blood. Is momodu even a good name?

i tell u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin which one be momodu
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by phemmyfour: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Olodo
Jam jam's surname is Balogun not Savage

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Ojemedad: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nairaland making stupid people famous,

shy na ur papa impregnate u
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by tayolove12(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

You get brain at all? who does dat in Yoruba land.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by FBIBOT(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol abeg shut up.... Was she suppose to take ur name or surname (Sophia or momodu) you should have thought about that before opening your legs... Afonu
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Kokaine(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is not the problem of Nigeria now. There is ao much chaos in the country and you think the best thing to bring to public notice is some baby mamma and her life story.

Let's talk about the politics in the south east, the dollar price, the bad policies, the mass emigration, the dead infrastructure, please keep this David thing out of the media for now. An country wen dem dey ball dem go reason artist. When protest start for America no body send 50cent. Make una stay well abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by FBIBOT(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
Olodo
Jam jam's surname is Balogun not Savage

Jam jam savage grin what's even the meaning of the jam jam.... Tblliz jam tiwa nd vice versa grin

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by nextstep(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
"Pulled out my feminist card and everything, Z! E pain me gan that year sha”.(sic)

She further revealed that her mother made her understand that Imade should bear her father’s name so that she can gain from her father’s lineage and inheritance.

She wrote, “It made me shut up real quick, but I lowkey had so many questions.”

Feminist card gets cancelled by inheritance card. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by phemmyfour: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
FBIBOT:

Jam jam savage grin what's even the meaning of the jam jam.... Tblliz jam tiwa nd vice versa grin
The white wedding was held in Dubai after one year. On 1 January 2015, the couple announced the birth of a son. On 22 July 2015 Tiwa Savage son Jamil Balogun was born.3 May 2018
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by gurunlocker: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Feminist, but you took Dlck by accident grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Sterope(f): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
You want her to prevent a father that wants to parent from parenting because of his own messed up life.

A child needs his father. She is just as responsible. She chose the father. She should deal with him and not drag her child into it

sapphiere:

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by FBIBOT(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
The white wedding was held in Dubai after one year. On 1 January 2015, the couple announced the birth of a son. On 22 July 2015 Tiwa Savage son Jamil Balogun was born.3 May 2018

OH i see... Na jamjam i dey hear up and down grin Jamil is a cool name tho
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gain inheritance
Women and gold digging are like 5&6.
Sha get money, 80% of your problem is solved

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Bar1941(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ugly shediot, if Davido denied your pregnancy I think you would have been happier and free to include your family name on your daughter's name just the way you are using your mom's family name? Senseless girl.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by akeeng: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Are you mentally alright? You should see a psychiatrist

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Deejay777(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
All these feminists are confused sha, they prefer bearing their fathers' name to their husbands, but they want their daughters to take their(feminists) own names rather than their fathers' names.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by erubati: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Isn't this an insane post am seeing so.
When he first rejected the baby,you were quick to cry foul.then he accepted and now ure here saying u wish she bore ur surname.
Now,u come say when ur mama tell u say she go inherit her papa properties,u come get orgasm for mouth.
I ask,wasn't that the reason u open leg in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by colizee(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
What stops you from adding MoModu to the list of her names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker's Cute Family Photo / Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.