Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Fraud By Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud By Jumia (285 Views)

Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees / Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee / How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud By Jumia by Zico5(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I ordered for USB cord for Redmi note 8 on jumia. Then I was given the wrong one, I called the customer care line and was told to return it to the nearest station that the refunded to my jumia account will be made within few days. It has been almost a month now, no refund. I called the customer line and was told they have paid directly to my account. I was surprised cos no notification or e-mail to the effect. My main account is not yet credited. I have been trying to call then since then. They are just waiting my credit. Pls what can I do. The refund order number is 315186421.

(1) (Reply)

Ace Online Publisher Harps On Branding As 4th Estate Reporters Is Unveiled / N55m Save & Win Palli(ative) Promo by Union Bank / What Is Fundamental Analysis Of A Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.